What?
你在说什么啊?
It was Susie’s father, Ben Willis… a fisherman.
我想是苏西的父亲 本·威利斯 他是个渔民
But they found David’s body in the water.
但大卫的尸体是在水中发现的
I know, but I think Ben Willis killed David Egan.
我知道 可我觉得 是本·威利斯杀了大卫·伊根
You think this Willis guy killed David, then we killed him?
等一下 你认为这个威利斯杀了大卫 然后我们杀了他?
But what if he didn’t die? What if he’s still alive?
他要是没死呢? 他要是还活着呢?
This is crazy.
太疯狂了
Come aboard. Come inside.
上船 到里面来
We’ve gotta find Helen and Barry. We will.
我们得找到海伦和巴里 我们会的
You.

It’s you. What are you talking about?
哦 天啊 是你 你在说什么?
Billy Blue. You went to Missy’s.
比利·布鲁 是你去了蜜丝那
You’re the friend.
你是那个朋友
You’re the fisherman.
你就是渔夫
I can explain.
我可以解释
Julie, wait!
朱莉 等等
Shit!
该死
Julie! help me!
朱莉! 救命啊
Please help me.
请救救我
Easy, child.
镇定 孩子
I need to call the police.
我要叫警♥察♥
On the boat. Hurry!
上船 快点
You in some kind of trouble, child?
你有麻烦了吧? 孩子
Yes. Yeah. I’m in a lot of trouble.
是的 我麻烦很大
That’s a shame…
真遗憾…
being it’s Fourth of July and all.
今天是国♥庆♥日
Kids like you should be out having fun…
你的同龄人都该出去玩了
drinking, partying…
喝酒 开派对
running people over…
撞人…
getting away with murder… things like that.
肇事潜逃…诸如此类
You.
你是…
Ben Willis. Good.
本·威利斯 不错
I see you’ve been doing your homework too.
看出来你也做功课了
Shit!
该死
Welcome aboard, Ray.
欢迎上船 雷
Open the door, Julie!
开门 朱莉
You got no place to hide!
你没地方藏的
Come on, Julie.
快来 朱莉 雷
Happy Fourth of July, Julie.
国♥庆♥节快乐 朱莉
It was an accident.
那是意外
I know all about accidents. And let me give you some advice.
我很了解意外 让我给你些建议吧
When you leave a man for dead, make sure he’s really dead.
当你把一个死人扔下的时候 要确信他真死了
We never killed anyone. This whole year was for…
我们没杀过任何人 整整一年来…
I know.
我知道
The guilt was killing me…
罪恶感让我受不了
and I had to know who he was.
我必须知道他是谁
That’s why I went to see Missy.
所以我去见蜜丝
I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, but…
抱歉我没告诉你
I wanted you back.
可我想得回你
I couldn’t lose you again.
我不能再失去你了
I love you, Julie.
我爱你 朱莉
No one gets me the way you do.
没人比你更了解我
I understand your pain.
我明白你的痛苦
Do you have any idea why this man would want you dead?
你知道这男人干吗想杀你么?
None. Here it comes.
不知道 捞上来了
Well, don’t worry.
别担心
The body will turn up.
会找到尸体的
They usually do.
通常都会
I made the dean’s list.
我出了院长的黑名单了
Thank you very much.
谢谢你
I miss you too, but I’m gonna see you in a couple of weeks.
我知道 我也想你 不过我几个星期后会去见你
I cannot wait. I love New York.
我都等不及了 我爱纽约
No. Of course, I love you more.
不 当然我更爱你
I love you and you know that, but you know what?
我爱你 你知道 可你知道吗?
I’ve gotta take a shower. I’m really late.
可我要去洗澡了 我要迟到了
Julie, you got some mail.
朱莉 你有信
Thanks, Deb.
谢谢 德布
A towel.
一条毛巾
Ray, don’t you start with me.
雷 少来
You, mister, can ravage me in two weeks.
再过两周你就能随心所欲了
Yes, I love you too.
是的 我也爱你
Pool part this Saturday at noon!
游泳池派对 本周六中午
I still know
我仍然知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!