My crown! No!
我的王冠! 不!
He’s got my crown!
他拿了我的王冠!
Over here!
这边
Let’s get out of here. We’re going home now.
快离开这儿 我们回家吧
And never, ever…
无论何时…
under any circumstances known to God speak about this again.
何地何种情况下 都不许再提这件事了
Is that clear?
清楚了吗?
It is now merely a future therapy bill. Agreed?
现在只剩下大家的保证了 同意吗?
Helen!
海伦!
I’ll never mention it again. We make a pact…
我绝不再提 此时此地我们立誓
right here and now that we take this to our grave.
保守秘密 直到死亡
Agreed.
同意
Don’t you nod your head! You fucking say it!
别光点头 快说
Yeah. Okay.

We take this to our grave! Let me hear it!
保守秘密 直到死亡 大声说出来!
Let her go!
放开她 巴里
You fucking say it.
你♥他♥妈♥的快说
Okay, Barry, we take this to the grave.
好 巴里 保守秘密 直到死亡
It’ll be okay.
会没事的
do not enter
禁止入内
one year later-
一年后
It’s time to go.
该走了
Come on! Move your tired ugly ass, girl!
快点 挪一挪屁♥股♥
We’re late.
我们迟到了
I changed my mind. I’m not going.
我改主意了 我不去了
Get your white-as-death chalky corpse in the car now.
你这个人不像人 鬼不像鬼的快上车
I said come on!
快点
Julie, you’re going home for the summer…
朱莉 你要回家过暑假了
and you’re gonna get a tan on that pasty pale tail of yours.
可以去把你苍白 的屁♥股♥晒晒黑了
Let’s go.
走吧
Remember. Sun and fun. Yeah.
记住 阳光和快乐 好
Welcome home, dear.
欢迎回家 亲爱的
I missed you!
我想念你
How’s the snapper?
鱼好吃吗?
I really wanted monkfish, but it’s been a bad season.
我想买♥♥扁鲨 可是季节不对
Are you on drugs? What?
你吸毒了? 什么?
I just wanted to surprise you. I want an honest reaction.
我只想吓你一下 看看你的真实反应
No, Mom. No drugs.
妈妈 我没吸毒
Well, what is wrong? I mean, you look like death.
出什么事了? 你脸色很难看
Yeah. Well, I’ve had a rough year.
这一年我过的不好
You got some mail. A letter came today.
你有些邮件 这封是今天到的
It’s not your report card, though. That came last week.
不是你的成绩单 成绩单上周已收到了
Mom, I know it looks bad, but the summer session went really well.
妈 我知道成绩很糟 可夏季这学期还不错
It would have to, because according to the dean you only have one more chance.
最好是那样 因为院长说 你只有一次机会了
It’s not that serious, really. What happened to my daughter?
没那么严重 真的 我女儿怎么了?
I mean, you went away and you don’t call, and you don’t visit.
我是说 你走后 既不来电♥话♥ 也不回家
Your father must be turning over in his grave.
你♥爸♥在坟里也会不安心的
i know what you did last summer
我知道你去年夏天干了什么?
Who sent this?
这是谁送来的?
There’s no postmark or return address. Your guess is as good as mine.
没有邮戳 也没回邮地址 我和你一样疑惑
Why? What does it say? Nothing.
怎么了? 信上说什么? 没什么
Guys, easy!
伙计们 轻点
It’s called glass. It breaks.
这东西叫玻璃 会碎的
Good morning.
早上好
Well, well. Look what the cat drug in.
哇 看这是谁来了啊
Elsa, hi. You know, I need to talk to Helen…
艾尔莎 我要找海伦
and I was wondering if you could give me her New York number.
你能否给我她纽约的号♥码
Her New York number? Yeah. I need to talk to her.
她纽约的号♥码? 是的 我有事找她谈
Fact check, Julie. Helen doesn’t have a New York number.
去搞搞清楚吧 朱莉 海伦可没有纽约的号♥码
If you need to speak with her, I suggest you go to women’s fragrances…
要找她 我建议你去香水部
ten feet to your left.
你左边十英尺
Frightening, isn’t it?
吓了一跳吧?
When did you get home?
朱莉 你什么时候回家的?
Yesterday.
昨天
It’s good to see you.
见到你真好
What happened to New York?
纽约怎么了?
I went for a while, and it didn’t really work out.
我去了一阵子 可没怎么成功
Somebody sent this to me.
有人寄了这个给我
Oh, my God.
天啊
Somebody knows, Helen. How?
有人知道了 海伦 怎么可能?
I don’t know. We were so careful.
我不知道 我们很小心了 朱莉
Were we?
是吗?
What if somebody saw us? What if somebody else was there that night?
如果有人看见我们了呢? 如果当晚有其他人在现场呢?
Who? It’s been a year. I don’t know.
谁? 已经都过去一年了 我不知道
Has Barry seen this?
巴里知道了么?
Do you ever see Barry at school?
你在学校见过巴里吗?
It’s a big campus. Are you sure he came back?
校园很大 你肯定他回来了?
Saw his car the other day at the gym.
我在健身房♥看到他的车了
Did you guys break up?
你们分手了?
What are you two doing here?
你们俩在这干吗?
Hi, Barr.
嗨 巴里
This is nothing. “I know what you did last summer”?
这没什么大不了的 “我知道去年夏天你干了什么”
Ooh! What a crock of shit.
呜…一堆屁话
We need help. Yeah, I’ll say.
我们需要帮助 我说
You guys should check out a mirror once in a while.
你们应该不时照照镜子
You two look like shit run over twice. You’re a prick.
你们两个真难看 你真混帐
We can’t just ignore it.
我们不能置之不理
Come on. How do you know this is even related?
得了 朱莉 你怎么知道和那件事有关
You did a lot of things last summer. Well, only one murder comes to mind.
去年夏天你干了很多事 可谋杀只有一次
You shut the hell up!
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
We didn’t murder anyone. He was still alive when we dumped him.
我们没杀任何人 我们扔他下水时他还活着
Do we have to rehash this? It was an accident.
我们必须提这事么? 那是场意外
The guy was in the middle of the road. His name was David Egan.
那家伙在路中♥央♥ 他叫大卫 伊根
Who?
谁?
David Egan.
大卫 伊根.
He was found three weeks after we…
三周后他被发现了
His body was caught in a shrimp net not far from Miller’s dock.
尸体困在虾网里 离Miller码头不远
It was in the paper.
报上登了
I think the police called it an “accidental drowning.”
警♥察♥宣称是意外溺水
You can call it an accident all you want, but he died because of us.
你可以视为意外 但他因我们而死
That’s certain.
这是肯定的
What about Ray?
雷怎么说?
Have you shown it to him? What does he think?
你给他看了么? 他怎么想?
I haven’t seen Ray since last summer.
我从去年夏天就没见过雷了
We broke up, and last I heard he was working up north.
我们分手了 我听说他去北方了
Let’s suppose somebody was there that night.
就算那天有人看见了
Why send a letter one year later? Probably some crack fucking around.
为什么一年后才寄信呢? 说不定就是我们身边的人
Max.
马克斯.
Max? You think? Who else? He was there.
你认为是马克斯? 还有别人吗? 那时他在场
You two wait here. What are you gonna do?
你俩在这等 你打算怎么办?
I know what I’m doing.
我心里有数
Well, go figure.
这么巧
And I was just thinking to myself, “Whatever happened to that Barry Cox?”
我刚在想巴里·考克斯不知怎样了
Listen, can we talk a sec? In private.
我们能聊一下吗 找个没人的地方
Oh, what? This isn’t private enough for you?
哦 怎么? 这还不算没人吗?
Yeah, what?
好了 什么事?
Look, we got your letter. What are you talking about?
我们收到了你的信 你在说什么呀?
Don’t fuck with me! You saw us that night.
别耍花样 那天晚上你看见我们了
What the fuck are you on, huh?
你到底在说什么?
Jesus! I’m gonna say this once.
老天 我只说一次
I’ll fucking kill your ass. I got no problem with that.
我会随时宰了你 绝不含糊
Get the fuck off me! You understand?
放开我 你明白了?
Motherfucker!
王八蛋
Don’t you test me, motherfucker!
别惹我 王八蛋
I’ll call the cops on your college quarterback ass!
我会报♥警♥收拾你
So? Did he admit to the letter? He won’t bother you anymore.
那么 他承认寄那封信了? 他不会再烦你了
What did you do? I took care of it, okay?
你干了什么? 我已经搞定了
How? I scared the shit out of him, okay?
怎么搞定的? 我把他吓的半死
Well, I’ll be damned.
真见鬼
So Ray grew up to be a fisherman, huh?
看来雷成一名渔夫了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!