我的妈呀!你上次是什么时候洗的澡?我只想吃巧克力棒
Jesus! When was the last time you even showered? I just want a fuckin’ dove bar!
完成了三周半转体之后一切都变了 一切都变了
After the triple everything changed. – After the triple everything changed.
我深爱过的那个杰夫不复存在了
The Jeff I fell in love with was gone.
早上起床 我会被打
If I got up in the morning, I got hit.
我上厕所 也会被打
If I took a shit, I got hit.
他无缘无故就打我
He didn’t need a reason anymore is what I am saying.
我已经受够了
And I just had enough. You know…
我这辈子 总会有人跟我说
My whole entire life I been told
我什么也做不成
I wouldn’t amount to anything.
我告诉你 也许我就是可以做到
You know what! Maybe I would.
转眼间 克丽斯蒂和南希·克里根成了亚军和季军
Suddenly Kristi & Nancy were coming in 2nd & 3rd.
然后塔尼娅拿了世锦赛亚军 还拿了国际花样滑冰大赛美国站的冠军
Tonya was coming at 2nd at world championships & winning skate America.
去他妈的!我是最强的
Fuck him! I’m skating better than ever.
因此当时花样滑冰界的反应是
So the skating community the feeling was like,
我的天啊!什么情况
Oh my god. What the fuck!
这就是花样滑冰冠军?
This is our skating champion?
塔尼娅完成了三周半跳 这是没有人能做到的 甚至他们连尝试的勇气都没有
Tonya did the triple Axel no one else could or even had the balls to try.
塔尼娅不是什么完美的形象…
Tonya Harding wasn’t the image…
我能打断一下吗?我想讲一点关于南希·克里根事
Could I interrupt with a quick word about Nancy kerrigan? It’ll just take a sec.
南希和我是朋友
Nancy and I were friends. Okay?
有时候出去比赛的时候 我们还住一间
We were roommates sometimes on the road.
但是媒体想把她塑造成女王形象
But the press wanted Nancy to be the Princess
而把我贬低的什么都不是 就是为了提高报纸销量
And me to be the pile of crap… to sale papers.
我想说 猛击朋友的膝盖啊 那会是多可怕的人啊
I mean what kind of friggin’ person would bashes in their friend’s knee?
什么样的人才会这样对自己的朋友?
Who would do that to a friend?
真是扯淡
This is bullshit!
你把一切都给了她
You gave her everything you have and
她就是这样对你的?
this is how she treats you?
你就这样和她说!-为什么你能这么贱?
Tell her that! – Why are you being such a bitch?
塔尼娅 你变了 – 是的 我确实变了
You’re acting completely different Tonya. – I am different
杰夫 一切都变了 人们现在都对我笑了
Everything’s different Jeff. People actually smile at me now.
她在说什么?-人们现在对她笑了
What she’s saying? – People smile at her now.
对着她笑?你怎么能对我申请限制令呢?
People smile at? How could you file a restraining order on me?
他们出现在我工作的地方 当着每个人的面
They showed up at work in front of everybody Tonya.
是 我申请了限制令 这样我就不用再看到你的脸了
Yeah, I filed a restraining order so I wouldn’t have to look at your face!
她挂了
She hung up!
不 她不会这样吧 -我会打回去的
No she didn’t! – I’m calling her back!
埃克哈特夫人 你介意重拨一下电♥话♥吗?
Mrs. Eckardt? Do you mind dialing that number back?
好的 没问题
Local Ma. – Okkie, dokkie.
该死的 接电♥话♥啊
Shit. Answer the phone.
塔尼娅 – 你♥妈♥的♥
Tonya. – Fuck you!
她现在说什么了?
What’s she sayin’ now?
就再拨一次 埃克哈特夫人!- 妈 就帮个忙
Just one more time, Mrs. Eckhardt! – Mom, just help us out.
我说了 去你♥妈♥的♥ – 别!
I said, fuck you! – Don’t!
她回你了吗? – 我们去太阳谷 走吧
Did she? – We’re going to sun valley. Lets go.
你不会是让她说分手吧?大哥 这不可能
You’re not gonna let her have the last word, man? No way.
我不会让女人把我甩了的
None of my women get the last word.
我要去太阳谷! 她在那里
I’m going to sun valley! She’ll be there for
参加一个比赛 我会把她甩了
a competition. I’ll get the last word!
我可是男人!- 对 我们是男人!
I’m the man! – We’re the man!
我在瑞士 也在欧洲当过谈判专家
I have been a co op specialist in Switzerland and Europe.
解救人♥质♥是我的专业技能 我想告诉你的是我们进去就出来
Hostage retrieval is my area of expertise. I’m telling you. We’re in, then we’re out.
必要时可以精神控制 这我在肯尼亚和韩国试过
Mind control may be necessary. Which I’ve been practicing in Kenya, Korea.
当过去国际旅行的时候 我像蜥蜴一样足智多谋
When traveling internationally I’m resourceful as a lizard.
我的技能是多年渗透入地下组织磨练出来的
My skills have been honed by years of infiltrating underground organizations.
先是融入他们 然后消失
We blend and we disappear.
在任何情况下我们都不引起混乱
Under no circumstances do we create a cause scene.
塔尼娅!不行
Tonya! No..
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
我喜欢结婚的感觉
I liked being married.
但是绝对不是嫁给他
Just not to him.
他总是打给我
He was calling all the time saying
说他去心理治疗了 说他还爱我 说我们应该在一起
“I’ve been to therapy. I love you. We belong together. Take me back.”
我渴望被爱
I wanted to be loved.
我希望这次能行
I hoped it would work.
所以我回去了
So I went back.
我们一复合
The second we were back together,
所有事情都变得很糟糕了
everything went to shit.
奥♥运♥会越来越近 可我滑得也越来越差
The closer the Olympics got the worse my skating got.
就像是一场噩梦 或者说是该死的诅咒
It was like a nightmare. Or a freaking curse.
但是我仍然坚信 我可以做到
But I still believed I knew I was gonna do it.
我将会成为有史以来第一位 也是唯一一位
I would be the first and only woman
在奥♥运♥会完成三圈半跳的女选手 我这一辈子
To do the triple axle in the Olympics. My whole life
都是在为那一时刻准备着
was leading to this one moment!
弓身旋转的时候 想象一下三圈半跳的动作
Visualize the triple when you’re in the lay back.
这就是你为之奋斗的目标
This is everything you’ve been working for.
是的 我一定能完成的 多迪
Yeah. I fuckin’ got it, Doddie.
她是1991年全美赛区的第一名 同时在1991年世界排名第二
She was 1st in the United States in 1991. She was 2nd in the world in 1991.
奥兰多全国赛的第三名 她迟到了
3rd in nationals in Orlando. She arrived late for
因此完全错过了开幕式
these games & missed the opening ceremony entirely.
有请塔尼娅·哈丁
Here is Tonya Harding.
现在是她的开场动作 非常奇特的弓身转
Now her opening move, a lay back spin is unique.
这转动让你感到眩晕 她的下一个跳跃是三周半跳
Because you’re dizzy from the spins. And her next jump, the triple Axel
女子花滑比赛中难度最大的一个动作
is the most difficult jump being performed in the ladies event.
这真是让人兴奋
And this is so exciting.
没有任何一位女性在奥♥运♥会上尝试并完成三周半跳
No woman has attempted and completed a triple Axel in Olympic competition.
塔尼娅·哈丁将会书写历史 就现在
Tonya Harding could make history. Right… here.
是这样的 我弄坏了我的冰刀
So I’d broken off my skate blade…
就在两天前练习的时候 我们装回去之后还是有点怪怪的
2 days before in practice. And they put it back on a little off.
所以我的每一次落地都是惨不忍♥睹的
So all my landings were off.
所有的
All of them.
我想说的是 这并不是我的错
I mean, that wasn’t my fault.
所以 我排在南希的后面 拿了第四
So, I come in 4th behind Nancy.
然后 我想说我已经很开心了
And. I mean, I was really happy with that!
挺不错的了
It was awesome.
就是他妈的有点不公平
It just wasn’t fucking wasn’t fair.
接下来的这部分 我想说…
This next part. I mean…
不是真的
Not true.
我没这样说过 我根本没这样说过 你就是满口胡言
I never said that, I never even said that. You’re full of shit.
塔尼娅
Tonya.
先进屋 – 我才不要和你进屋
Tonya get in the house. – I’m not going inside with you.
为什么我要和你进屋?
Why would I go inside with you?
你♥他♥妈♥的别碰我 我发誓
Don’t you fucking touch me. I swear to god.
完全失控了
Things got out of hand.
我们根本无法同在一个屋檐下
I mean… we couldn’t be in the same house together.
然后我就申请了限制令
I mean I was filing restraining orders.
各种办法都用过了
You name it.
最终我和他离婚了
Finally, I divorced him.
落了东西
Missing something?
去他妈的
Jesus. Fuck.
你的包落在我这了 快把门打开
I have your bag. C’mon open the door.
你的包在我这 – 杰夫 你不能在这
I have your bag. – Jeff, you can’t be here.
听着 你不能在这 你不能在我100英尺之内
Okay. You can’t be here. You can’t be within a hundred feet of me.
如果你♥他♥妈♥的再不滚开我就叫警♥察♥ 你听到没?
If you do not fuck off, I’m calling the cops, okay?
亲爱的?
Baby?
你♥他♥妈♥的!- 你个臭婊♥子♥!
Fuck! Shit! – You fucking cunt! Fuck!
杰夫 别对着我的头 给我…
Jeff, get that fuck out of my head. – Get the.. Hey!
我他妈的就想杀掉你!
I’m gonna fucking kill you!
想让我这么做吗? – 你♥他♥妈♥的是在开玩笑吗?
Do you want me to do that? – You fucking kidding me?
你想让我杀了你吗? – 你是想…
Do you want me to kill you? – You’re gonna put a…
拿这该死的枪指着…?
A fucking gun in my…?
你是想让我自杀吗? – 别这样
Do you want me to kill myself? – Stop it!
你选哪个? – 给我住手
Which is it? – Stop it.
你… – 杰夫 我他妈是认真的
You… – Jeff, I’m fucking serious. I am serious.
把这该死的枪给我! – 我要把你杀了
Give me the fucking gun! – I’ll fucking kill you.
这不是开玩笑! – 你不需要该死的钱包
This is not a fucking joke! – You don’t need your fucking purse.
你不需要任何人
You don’t need anybody.
你需要我!- 好吧
You need me! – Okay.
好吧! 就是这样 – 好吧
All right. That’s it. – Okay.
好吧
Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!