把枪放下 快放下该死的枪
Just put down the gun. Put down the fucking gun.
杰夫?
Jeff?
妈的 住手!把枪给我!
Fucking, stop it! Give me the gun!
快他妈把枪给我
Give me the fucking gun.
哦 妈的!
Oh, fuck!
妈的!
Fuck!
该死!
Shit!
嘿 – 杰夫?
Hey. – Jeff!
杰夫
Jeff.
退后! 我让你退后!
Stand back! I said stand back!
你在开玩笑么? – 我们没事!
Are you kidding? – Everything is fine!
一把上膛的枪 你♥他♥妈♥在搞什么?
A loaded gun. What the fuck?
对不起 上车
Sorry. Get in the car.
是的 没事
Yep. Everything is fine.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
该死!妈的!
Shit! Fuck!
该死!
Goddammit!
靠边停车
Pull over.
妈的!
Fuck!
你这个该死的婊♥子♥ 看你逼我做了些什么!
Fuck you fucking bitch! Look what you made me fucking do!
如果你告发我我他妈就杀了你
I’ll fucking kill you if you say anything!
妈的!
Fuck!
晚上好
Good evening.
请下车配合我们工作
I’m gonna need you to get out of the car..
好的
Okay.
根本没问脸上的血是怎么回事
Didn’t say a thing about the blood!
请打开后备箱
Open the trunk, please.
拿走了车上的两把枪还有酒
Took 2 guns outta the truck and alcohol.
然后就让我和他一起走了
And then just leaves me there with him.
这就是我从不相信那些警♥察♥
Which is why I don’t trust the authorities.
或者任何人的原因
Or anyone.
杰夫凭借他的花言巧语可以逃过一切
Jeff can talk his way out of anything.
永远不要和他说话
Never talk to him.
我的故事线现在就要结束了 他妈的搞什么
Well my story line is disappearing right now. What the fuck!
当你在奥♥运♥会上得第四名的时候
When you come in 4th at the Olympics,
就没有多少人找你代言了
you don’t get endorsement deals.
你只有早晨六点在快餐店上早班
You get the 6 A.M. Shift at spud city.
我该死的烟在哪?
Where’s my fucking smoke?
你看起来还不错
You look well.
我看起来糟透了 我搞砸了我的生活
I look like someone who had a way outta this shit and fucked it up.
我就是客气一下 – 我知道
I was being polite. – I know.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
嗯…
Well…
我的滑冰生涯结束了
My skating career’s over.
我也没有积蓄
And I have no savings…
最后像我妈一样沦落成了服务员
I ended up a waitress just like my mom.
而且还不熟练
But on the plus side I’m unskilled, so.
奥组委今天宣布下届奥♥运♥会
The Olympic committee announced today that the next Olympics are going to be…
不是四年后 而是两年后
2 years instead of 4.
别听重金属乐 把蓝色指甲油擦掉
No heavy metal. Lose the blue nail Polish.
我的身材已经走形了
I’m too outta shape.
梨形也是种身材啊
Pear is a shape.
这个世界给了你第二次机会 我知道你不相信这个 但是我相信
The world’s giving you a 2nd chance. I know you don’t believe in them but I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
洛奇就是这样训练才打败俄♥国♥人的 还很管用呢(详见电影《洛奇》)
This is how rocky trained when he had to fight the Russian. And it worked!
她真的做到了
She actually did this.
还有这个也做到了
And this.
还有这个
And this..
没关系 塔尼娅 你会…
It’s OK Tonya. You will…
嘿 不好意思 先生 你好
Hey excuse me. Sir? Excuse me.
先生?你好 先生 我可以…
Sir? Excuse me? Sir, can I…?
我可以跟您说一会话吗?关于我的成绩…
Can I just, can I talk to you for a second? About my score…
乐意至极
Happy to.
我知道你们不喜欢我 但是
I know that you guys don’t like me. But…
我的落地动作都很稳啊 – 塔尼娅
I’m landing all my jumps out there. – Tonya.
分数也不是全取决于滑冰技术的
It’s never been entirely about the skating.
我不会承认我说过以下的话 但是你不是我们想树立的那个选手形象
I’ll deny I ever said it honey, but you’re just not the image that we want to portray.
你♥他♥妈♥可是要代表我们的国家啊
You’re representing our country, for fuck’s sake.
我们需要的是一个有圆♥满♥和谐家庭的选手 可你…
We need to see a wholesome American family. And you…
你就是不愿意配合
You just refuse to play along.
我没有健全的家庭
I don’t have a wholesome American family.
为什么不能只看滑冰呢?
Why can’t it just be about the skating?
他们想要个健全的美国家庭?
They want a wholesome American family?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 给我 – 这可不会很容易
Fuck you! Gimme that. – Well. It’s not gonna be easy..
但是我也可以全力以赴去争取一下
But I could pull that outta my ass.
该死!
Shit!
我知道你不会盼着我给你服务吧?
I know you don’t expect me to wait on you.
没有 压根没想过 妈妈
No. I don’t expect a thing, mom.
那你还真是贴心啊
Well aren’t you a little hot house flower?
不知道你有没有听说 我在为奥♥运♥会训练
Don’t know if you heard I’m training for the Olympics.
所以你想要什么?钱吗? – 天哪 不 我只是想看看你
So what do you want? Money? – God… No. I just wanted to see you.
你就是个索命鬼 我赚的每一分钱都给你拿去滑冰了
You’re a taker. Every cent I made went to your skating and you took it.
你到底想要什么?
What do you want?
天哪!
Jesus!
这就是个愚蠢至极的主意
Well this was a stupid fucking idea..
但是我从小到大做的哪件事情你满意过?
Was anything I ever did good enough for you?
你很软弱
You were soft.
你说我三岁的时候么? – 是我让你成为了一个战士
At three? – I made you a fighter.
要不是我… – 你♥他♥妈♥把我搞懵了
You never had a chance… – You fucked with my head.
当我生活一团糟的时候你让我相信我是最好的滑冰选手
You made me think I could skate best when my life was shit.
现在我的生活一团糟了 是你把事情搞成这样的 我根本不想
And now my life is shit. You made that fucking real for me. I don’t want that!
你自己也会选滑冰这条路的 你应该感谢我 而不是指责我
You would’ve picked it in a heartbeat! You should be thanking me. Not blaming me.
你…
Did you…?
我是说 我的小时候 你爱过我吗?或者对我有过感情吗?
I mean when I was a kid, did you ever love me? Or anything?
你觉得索尼娅·赫涅的妈妈爱过她吗?
You think Sonia Henie’s mother loved her?
你真♥他♥妈♥的可悲 我没有在家给你做什么苹果千层酥
Poor fuckin’ you. I didn’t stay home making apple brown Bettys.
我让你成为了冠军!
No, I made you a champion!
就知道你会因此恨我 这就是母亲作出的牺牲
Knowing you’d hate me for it. That’s the sacrifice a mother makes.
我倒是希望我有一个像我一样的母亲 而不是温柔的母亲
I wish I had a mother like me. Instead of nice.
温柔有屁用
Nice gets you shit.
我也不喜欢我的妈妈 又怎样?我还给你一项天赋呢
I didn’t like my mother either. So what? I fucking gave you a gift.
你就是我的梦魇
You cursed me.
你真是个魔鬼 – 覆水难收 宝贝
You are a monster! – Spilled milk, baby.
杰夫 你在下面吗?杰夫?
Jeff, are you down here? Oh Jeff?
塔尼娅打给我的时候 我有点吃惊
I was pretty surprised when Tonya called me.
但是她说
But she said
没有你 我没办法进奥♥运♥会
I don’t think I can make it to the Olympics without you.
我承认 我还想着和她朝夕相处的日子
I admit it. A part of me still thought that the sun rose and set with her.
想让她像以前一样看我 我只想一切都和以前一样
Might wanted her to look at me like the way she used to. I just wanted to hold on.
我当时想只要撑过三周
I figured it was just for 3 weeks. And the second
在我入选奥♥运♥备战队伍之后就马上甩了他
I made the team I was gonna dump his ass.
但是…
But…
我还没来得及细想那件事
Before I could think too much on that,
你们不就是为了那件事来的吗!
I mean, it’s what you all came for folks!
那个该死的事故
The fucking incident.
那起事故
The incident.
那起事故
The incident.
该死的事故!
The fucking incident!
每个人对这场事故的回忆都有出入 这是真的
Everyone remembers the incident differently and that’s a fact.
有人发誓说看到过塔尼娅狠狠地打南希
Some people honest to god remember Tonya whacking Nancy herself.
我只对联邦调查局说过发生了什么
I never talked about how it went down except to the FBI.
媒体报道的一切都是错的
The press got everything wrong.
打扰了
Excuse me.
我来自坎顿县治安官办公室
I’m with the Canton County Sheriff’s office.
我要跟你谈谈
I’m gonna need to talk with you.
该死 杰夫你做了什么? – 我收到了一封死亡威胁
Goddammit, Jeff what’d you do? – I’ve received a death threat.
来自杰夫? – 是针对你的
From Jeff? – Against you.
搞什么? – 具体是怎么说的
What the fuck? – What did they say exactly?
如果哈丁今天上场 那么她就会挨一颗子弹
If Harding skates today, she’ll get a bullet in the back.
怎么回事? – 我们应该严肃对待这个威胁么?
What the fuck? – How seriously should we take this?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!