是啊 这种水平的女滑冰运动员
Righte? I mean, girl skaters at this level…
她们总是背地里给别人添乱
They’re always messing with each others with the…
弄坏服装 尤其是冰刃
costumes, with each skate blades
我不了解这情况? – 对啊
I never knew that. – Yeah,
确有其事
it’s a thing.
可关键是 这可是个大型体育场 我们无法保护你
Well the point is this is a large venue and we can’t protect you.
最后 她过度害怕 不敢上场了
In the end she’s too freaked out to skate.
这困扰了她很久
It screwed with her head for a long time.
而且 我开始思考
And. It got me thinking.
虽然我并不擅长思考
Which isn’t always my strength.
如果也对南希·克里根用这招呢
What if I do the same thing… to Nancy Kerrigan?
就在全国锦标赛之前下手
Only by before the Nationals?
对 这才公平嘛 -没错
Yeah, it sort of even the playing field. – Right.
反正我也不是第一个在花样滑冰上弄虚作假的人
I wouldn’t be the first guy to cheat at figure skating.
很多裁判都受贿
A lot of the judges are corrupted.
才不是正经公平呢
Not exactly prim and proper.
别忘了 有人整过塔尼娅
Someone did it to Tonya, lest we forget.
这就是我爱她的方式
It’s my way of saying I love you.
有意思 继续 – 没了 就这些
Interesting. Go on. – No, that’s it.
我会寄几封信 让她烦心
I figure I’m gonna mail some letters to screw with her head.
你这个可恶的菜鸟!
Whoa! You f-ing greenhorn!
你不能从这儿寄信啊
You can’t mail letters from here…
会有波特兰的邮戳
It will be postmarked from Portland.
不行
No.
我们要做的是
What we do see is…
我们要派别人坐飞机去别的地方寄
We send somebody out there, we fly ’em out there
或是从她的故乡马萨诸塞州寄
or maybe to Massachusetts where she’s from,
没错
Yeah.
这样我们就不会受人怀疑了 明白吗?
Takes the suspicion off a us, see?
好吧
Right.
我认识一个人 但我不能透露他名字
I know a guy. I shouldn’t even be sayin’ his name.
德里克
Derrick.
这么干的话 也许要1000美元
All in, we’re probably looking at a 1000 bucks.
不过你应该让我全权负责这事
But you really ought to let me handle everything.
我们是伟大的间谍 我们打电♥话♥给一个朋友
Us bein’ great spies and all, we call up a friend
她留言告诉我们克里根训练的地方
who leaves a message where Kerrigan trains.
我的天 杰夫 叫她打电♥话♥过来
Fuck sake of Jeff. Just call her back.
但我们的电♥话♥太旧了 没听清她说了什么
Only our machine’s so old we can’t completely understand it.
她刚说的是 南希·克里根训练的地方 – 等等
She just said, Nancy Kerrigan trains. – Wait, wait.
南希.克里根在…
Nancy Kerrigan, trains in…
她说 南希·克里根在吞拿鱼罐头体育馆训练
Nancy Kerrigan trains at Tuna Can Arena. She just said that.
谁会把体育场命名为吞拿鱼罐头?
Who’s gonna name an arena Tuna Can?
渔民 马萨诸塞州的每个人都是渔民
Fishermen. Everyone’s fishermen in Massachusetts.
我他妈的直接拨电♥话♥给她吧
The fuck you didn’t call her back at?
嗨 维拉 还是我 塔尼娅 – 嗨 塔尼娅
Hi Vera. It’s Tonya again.. – Hey, Tonya.
我们的电♥话♥太烂了
Our machine’s a piece of crap.
你能再告诉我一次 南希·克里根在哪训练吗?
Could you just tell me where Nancy Kerrigan trains again?
我和杰夫打了个愚蠢的赌
Yeah I have a stupid bet with Jeff.
亲爱的 能拼一下吗?
Spell that for me, hon?
然后呢?
And…?
训练时间是什么时候? – 5:45
In what time? – Five forty five.
收到
Got it.
谢谢你 维拉 回头见
Thanks, Vera. Ya, see you later.
这太他妈简单了
It’s that fuckin’ easy.
托尼·肯特 – 谢谢
Tony Kent. – Thank you!
托尼·肯特? – 托尼肯特体育馆
Tony Kent? – Tony Kent Arena.
并不是…吞拿鱼罐头
Not… Tuna Can.
托尼肯特体育馆 他妈一样的
Tony Kent Arena. It’s the same fucking thing.
晚饭好啦
The dinner is ready.
放屁! 联邦调查局在乱七八糟的垃圾桶里
It’s bullshit! I mean, The FBI found this piece of paper…
找到了一张碎纸片 据说上面有我的字迹
in some random dumpster supposedly in my hand writing
写了南希训练计划之类的东西
with Nancy’s training schedule or something on it.
是南希滑冰的训练场所和训练时间
It was the arena Nancy skated at and her training times..
如果他们只是寄信的话 为什么还需要训练时间呢?
I mean why do you need training times if all you were doing was mailing letters right?
你知道 杰夫·吉卢利可以按照自己的想法
You know, I mean, look, Jeff Gillooly can change his story all he
尽情篡改他的故事
wants to make himself feel better…
但他向联邦调查局认罪了
but he confessed to the FBI. Guilty.
我告诉联邦调查局 塔尼娅也参与了谋划 也确实如此
I told the FBI that Tonya was in on planning it which she was.
但我们计划只是寄信
But the plan was to mail some letters..
塔尼娅不知道袭击的事 因为本来不会有袭击的
Tonya didn’t know about the assault cause there was never suppose to be an assault.
只是寄恐吓信而已
Just letters.
我给肖恩1000美元
I gave Shawn a thousand bucks.
什么也没发生
Nothing happens.
你需要拿出更多的钱
You’re gonna need to come up with more money.
我脑袋上写着愚蠢二字吗?
Do I have stupid written across my head?
他们所要做的 就是在某些地方寄封信而已
All they had to do is mail letters someplace.
我不会再给他们钱的
I’m not giving them more money.
他们是我的两名顶尖手下 德里克需要钱支付开销
These are 2 of my top operatives. Derrick needs expense money.
你知道吗 打给德里克 告诉他我们决定不干了
You know what? Call Derrick. And tell him we’re calling the whole thing off.
别! -亲爱的 死亡威胁的事取消了
No. – Sweetie, the death threats off.
管他的! – 噢 你不能就这么不干了
Whatever! – Whoa! You can’t call this thing off.
这事已经开始进行了
This baby has moving parts. Balls are already being played with.
管我什么事
That’s too bad.
肖恩 他们只需要他妈的寄封信而已!
All they had to do was mail fucking letters, Shawn!
相信我 那些人你可惹不起
These are not the types of guys you want to double cross. Trust me.
那是你的问题 另外还我一千美元
That’s your problem. And get me my thousand bucks back.
他们什么都没做 – 你的一千美元?
They did not do anything. – Your thousand bucks?
杰夫 拜托
Jeff, come on!
塔尼娅 你还想继续 对吧?
Tonya? You still want this to happen, right?
我还能办到的 – 肖恩 我一点也不在意
I can still make this happen. – I really don’t care, Shawn.
我显然有更重要的事要做
I clearly have bigger shit to fry.
你吃屎?
You eat shit?
什么?
What?
有事去做 不是有屎去做
Fish to fry, not shit to fry..
炸屎这道菜你不会喜欢的
Shit to fry is a meal best served never.
谁在乎啦 你这个大!肥!傻!逼!
Who cares, you big, fat, fuck?!
你根本搞不定的
You can’t make it happen anyway
我是你一伙的 塔尼娅 – 你不是特工
I’m on your side, Tonya. – You’re not a secret agent.
你也不是杀手 你只是个一事无成只会放屁的胖子
You’re not a hit man. You’re just a fat nobody gas bag.
还和父母同住 驾驶一辆76年的水星牌汽车
Who still lives with his parents, and drives a ’76 Mercury
还被人嘲笑
gets laughed up behind his back
你也从来没睡过别人
and has never been laid.
给我滚远点
Just stay away from me!
1 月6日 – 那晚我还有训练 所以…
January 6th. – I had a session later that night. So…
我在睡觉 – 我很困
I was sleeping in. – I was asleep.
记住 只要你们放轻松 就没人会注意到你
Remember, if your mind’s blank, no one can pick up your vibes.
而且如果你不和他们对视 他们也无法指认你
Also they can’t identify you if they don’t see your eyes.
去吧!
Go!
我放轻松 别跟他们对视
My mind’s blank. Don’t let ’em see my eyes
嘿 嘿 克里根是哪个?
Hey, hey. Which one’s Kerrigan?
搞什么!
What the fuck?
上上上上!
Go, go, go, go!
我的意思是 我们没想到这样的事情
I mean we had no idea that something like this
居然是故事中最蠢的两个蠢蛋
could be done by 2 of the biggest boobs in a story
做成的
populated solely by boobs.
嗯? – 杰夫
Yeah? – Jeff?
天哪! – 塔尼娅
Holy Shit! – Tonya?
他们打伤了她的膝盖
They broke her knee.
他们居然打伤了她的膝盖 – 谁的膝盖?
They broke her fucking knee. – Whose knee?
什么? – 你♥他♥妈♥在看电视吗?
What? – Are you fucking watching this?
打开电视 电视上到处在播
Turn on the fucking TV. It’s everywhere.
你在说什么 – 南希·克里根 有个人
What are you talking about? – Nancy Kerrigan. Some guy…
他打了她的膝盖
Just fucking broke her fucking knee.
不不不不不! – 打开电视机
No, no, no, no! – Just turn on the fucking TV.
应该是寄恐吓信啊 – 才不是他妈的信 杰夫
It’s supposed to be letters. – It’s not a fucking letter Jeff…
他们打伤了她的膝盖
They broke her fucking knee
应该 应该是个死亡威胁的
like a, like a death threat.
杰夫 听我说 别管死亡威胁了 有人打伤她的膝盖
Jeff, I’m telling you, forget the death threats, the guy broke her knee.
两位运动明星中的一人 在周六晚上…
One of the two Olympic spots, on Saturday night…
下午她正在做训练…
she practicing for that performance this afternoon…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!