在…
In…
我相信是在海湾战争时期的旅游杂♥志♥里
I believe it was a travel magazine a couple years ago during the Gulf War.
在俄勒冈州的波特兰 这边是花滑选手塔尼娅·哈丁的训练日
Here in Portland Oregon, another day of practice for skater Tonya Harding.
在我身后可以看到她仍旧每天都训练
She’s still working out everyday right here behind me,
非常期待她参与月底举♥行♥的挪威奥♥运♥会
fully expecting she’ll compete later this month at the Olympics in Norway.
警♥察♥和联邦调查局继续调查上周发生的
Police and the FBI continue looking into last weeks
对花滑选手南希·克里根的袭击
attack on skater Nancy Kerrigan.
美国花样滑冰协会甚至也召开了听证会
Even as the U.S. Figure Skating Association convenes a hearing panel
来考虑是否有证据能将塔尼娅·哈丁
to consider whether there are grounds to remove Tonya Harding
从美国奥♥运♥代表团中除名
from the American Olympic team.
哈丁的前夫在周二声明
Harding’s former husband said Tuesday
她从一开始就知道对南希·克里根的袭击
that she knew about the attack on Nancy Kerrigan from the beginning.
报纸都说我认罪了 我也确实这么做了
The papers all said I plead guilty, which I did.
但我没有计划那场袭击 尽管事实证明这并不重要
But not to planning the attack which it turns out didn’t really matter.
因为一旦我对此知情但没有举报
Because once I knew about it and didn’t report it
并且还试图掩盖一切 我就是有罪的
and tried to cover it all up, I was guilty.
塔尼娅的母亲在她房♥子前放了一条红色丝绒绳
Tonya’s mom put out a red velvet rope in front of her house.
告诉我们所有人必须站在绳子后面才能拍她的照片
Told us if we wanted to take her picture we all had to stand behind it.
而且我们真的听从了她的话!
And we did!
来一张 这边
One shot, right here.
我被保释 我被控告敲诈勒索 并罚了十万美元
I made bail. I was charged with racketeering and fined $100,000…
我一直都没付清
Which I never paid.
而且…
And..
我再也没和肖恩说过话
I never talked to Shawn again.
我以为出名会很有趣
I thought being famous was gonna be fun.
上一秒
I was loved…
大家还爱我
for a minute.
下一秒 就受人唾弃
Then, I was hated.
成了大家的笑料
Then I was just a punchline.
那就像又一次被虐待 只不过这次施暴者是你们
It was like being abused all over again. Only this time it was by you.
你们所有人
All of you.
你们都对我施暴
You’re all my attackers too.
距离奥♥运♥会还有四周
With just 4 weeks ago to Lily Lyoonjung,
本周她回到俄勒冈州进行训练
she returned to training this week in Oregon.
在媒体紧张的审视和压力下融入奥♥运♥代表队
Under intense media scrutiny and pressure to absorb in the Olympic Team.
克里根 同样在这周回到场上训练
Kerrigan, also was back on this week…
向着冬奥会努力
striving to make it to Lily Lyoonjung.
但是哈德拷贝的采访中…
But in interviews with Hard Copy…
前奥♥运♥选手和滑冰内部人士说
former Olympians and skating insiders have said,
近期的比赛
that the event of recent weeks…
会变成两位选手
could turn in to major stumbling
职业生涯的绊脚石…
blocks for both competitors…
在她们争夺奥♥运♥金牌的过程中
As they pursue the Olympic gold.
滚开!
Go away!
我天!
Jesus!
现在能不能别烦我?
Could you please just leave me alone? For now.
不要…
Do not…
最近怎么样?
So what’s new?
进来
Inside.
我喜欢你把头发这样后梳 看起来年轻
I like your hair pulled back like that. You look young.
我才23岁 妈
I’m 23, mom.
是 呃…
Yeah, well…
你看起来状态还不错
You seem to be holding up good.
去他们的 你知道吗? – 我知道
Fuck ’em, you know? – I know.
我从来都不喜欢那个杰夫
I never did like that Jeff.
妈?
Mom?
我不是过来告诉你 我早就提醒过你这种事 我不…
I’m not here to tell you I told you so. I’m not..
那你过来干什么?你想要什么?
Why are you here? What do you want?
我想让你知道…
I want you to know…
我不清楚 我支持你
I don’t know. That I am on your side.
一大群人在外面 许多人都支持你
Big crowd out there. A lot of people support you.
你做的不错
You’ve done good.
我为你骄傲
I’m proud of you.
好了 我走了 – 妈?
All right. I’m going. – Mom?
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿… 宝贝 你对那场袭击知情吗?
Hey… hon, did you know about the attack?
呃 你可以告诉我
Well, you can tell me.
干什么?你在找啥?你干什么… 住手!
What? What are you looking for? What are you… stop it!
这是…
This is a…
我刚才说的话都是真心的 – 你给我滚出我的房♥子!
I still meant everything I said. – Get the fuck out of my house!
滚出去!
Get out!
我说的那些话是认真的! – 滚开!
I still meant everything I said! – Fuck off!
塔尼娅? – 无可奉告 他妈没什么好说的
Tonya? – No comment. No fucking comment.
别挡路 嘿! – 塔尼娅?
Out of my way. Hey! – Tonya?
好吧 我以前把她的车胎放气
Okay I used to have her tires flat.
拖走她的车 这样我们能拍到照片 你知不知道?
And her truck towed sometimes so we can get a picture, ya know?
那可是头一回做24小时全天候报道
This was the 1st time there was a 24 hour news cycle to fill.
我们需要报道那新闻
We all needed that story.
这是扯淡
This is bullshit.
我不应该为我没有做过的事道歉
I shouldn’t have to apologize for something I didn’t do.
塔尼娅 有人在讨论是否应该禁止你参加奥♥运♥会
Tonya, there’s talk about not letting you skate in the Olympics at all.
你需要给他们这个声明 我们现在岌岌可危
You need to give them this. We’re hanging on by a thread here.
我公平公正地赢得了团队里的位置!
I earned my place on the team fair and square!
用伸缩警棍除掉对手
Taking out the competition with a retractable
可不会让大家都觉得你公平公正
baton doesn’t strike everyone that way.
我完全不知道这事! – 而这正是你要说的
I did not know about it! – And that’s exactly what you’ll say.
我滑冰的时候都他妈很难集中注意力 所以我一直…
Can’t fucking focus when I’m trying to skate and I keep…
在大家面前滑倒
falling in front of everyone. While…
然而南希却有私人滑冰场 有人在她滑倒之前接住她
Nancy gets her own private rink where someone catches her before she falls.
甜心 你道个歉 然后这一切就会结束
Honey. You’ll apologize and this will all be over.
好吧 怎样都好
Okay. I’ll do whatever it takes.
我为认识或和杰夫有关联而道歉
I apologized for ever knowing or being associated with Jeff which
看起来我会一直后悔下去
it looks like I’ll never stop doing ever.
对于袭击南希·克里根的计划 我事先并不知情
I had no prior knowledge of the planned assault on Nancy Kerrigan.
然而 我有责任向失让…
I am responsible however for frailing…
失望…
failing…
然后当奥委会威胁将我从队伍中除名时
Then when the Olympic Committee threatened to take me off the team,
我向他们提起了一场一千万美金的诉讼 我的意思是 事态恶化了
I filed a $10 million lawsuit against them. I mean, it was getting ugly.
但是你认为播放比赛的CBS电视台
But do you think that CBS who was showin’ the games
会放过这个巨大的收视爆料吗?
was gonna let this ginormous ratings fucker not happen?
整个世界都在等我和南希之间一决胜负
The whole entire world was waiting for this showdown between me and Nancy.——I mean, the ……
我拿到了加入奥♥运♥代表团的资格 我准备好让大家看看了
I made the team. You know and I was ready to show you all.
全世界都在热议这件事
And this is one of the nights that everybody has been talking about around world.
大家议论纷纷 这是最具争议的
One of the most controversial and talked about sports events in memory.
女子花样滑冰比赛
The woman’s figure skating competition
世界冠军 奥克萨娜·巴尤尔
The world champion, Oksana Bayul,
以第二名的成绩 进入今晚的比赛
in second place, going in to tonight’s competition.
南希·克里根 排在第一位
Nancy Kerrigan, in first place, after the technical program.
还有卡特琳娜·维特 两届金牌得主 将会最后上场滑冰
And Katarina Witt, a two-time Gold medalist, will be the last to skate.
哈德拷贝邀请我 对发生的一切发表看法
I was asked to comment on everything for Hard Copy.
而且他们付的钱很多 这很不错
And they paid a lot which was cool.
美国选手 塔尼娅·哈丁
From the United States of America, Tonya Harding.
现在公共广播正在宣布塔尼娅·哈丁的名字
And now the public address is announcing Tonya Harding’s name.
到了她出场的时候了
It is her turn to be on the ice right now.
是的 是的 这很好
Yes, yes, it’s perfect.
塔尼娅·哈丁在热身之后系带出现了问题
Tonya Harding, after the warm up, had a problem with her laces.
如果她不出来我认为裁判们可能会取消她的参赛资格 我不确定
If she’s not out here I think they’re gonna disqualify her. I’m not sure.
我从来没见过这样的情况
I’ve never seen anything like this before.
它够紧吗?
Was it gonna hold it?
别担心
Do not worry.
现在呢 够紧了吗? – 是 感觉怎么样?
Well, they tied, now? – Yes. How does that feel?
没事的 甜心 深呼吸 没事的
It’s okay honey, breath. It’s okay.
我们只要…
We just gonna…
没事 没事
Okay, okay.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay, it’s okay. ———— It’s okay, honey, it’s okay.
我们有多长时间? – 一分钟
How long do we have? – We have one minute.
一分钟?我天!
A minute? Oh my God!
已经系紧了! – 你想来试试吗?
It’s tight! – Do you wanna tie? —–Do you wanna try?
这不重要 只要…
It does not matter, just…
我该上场了
I should go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!