她当时正准备离开冰场 记者丹尼斯·加伯正等着…
she was just leaving the ice. Reporter Daniels Garber was waiting…
该死的胡须佬
Fucking mustache!
杰夫 – 杰夫 我们做到了
Jeff? – Jeff, we did it, man.
现在大家都认识我们了!这感觉太特么爽了!
We’re everywhere! It’s so friggin’ awesome!
肖恩 这是怎么回事 – 什么怎么回事
What the hell, Shawn? – What?
你特么到底干了什么 – 我改变了历史!
What the fuck did you do? – I changed the course of history!
如果你看了你就知道了 – 你疯了吗
If you’ve been watching. – Are you insane?
不应该有人受伤 这本来应该是使用心理战术…
Nobody was supposed to get hurt. It was supposed to be psychological warfare…
对吧
Right?
如果心理战术没成功呢 如果…
What if the psychological warfare didn’t work, What if…
如果没有吓到她的话怎么办
it didn’t scare her? Then what?
你知道的那我们就前功尽弃了
You know all of our hard work would’ve been for nothing.
咱们弃什么功了 只是寄封恐吓信而已!
What hard work? It was mailing fucking letters!
但是无论如何我得达到目的 杰夫 我必须把事情办好
I had to handle it though Jeff. I had to handle this
必须保证事情顺利进行 毕竟我是塔尼娅的保镖
to make sure that happen. Look, I’m Tonya’s bodyguard.
然后现在 所有其他的花滑运动员甚至更多的运动员都需要保镖了
And now all the other skaters, maybe more athletes are going to need a body guard.
所以钱以后肯定哗哗的来啊
So the money’s gonna be flowing in.
这些钱就会进我们的口袋 我改变了历史
And we pocket that money. And I changed the course of history!
爸 这个要记录在个空的录像带上啊
Dad, make sure it’s a blank tape this time.
肖恩啊 这其实就是一个很简单的计划
It was a simple plan, Shawn.
你为什么不跟着计划走 – 我跟着计划走了…
Why did not you just stick to it? – I did stick to the plan..
这不是我们的计划!- 我们的计划就是这样的!
This was not the plan! – This was always the plan!
你觉得我这行看起来很容易是吗
You hear me, I guy like me. You think it’s easy?
干我这行 我得比大家都提前想四步
In my profession, I happen to think, four steps ahead of everyone.
难道你没有想到…
Did you not realize that I was the one who…
其实对塔尼娅发出死亡威胁的人 是我
I was the one who called the death threat on Tonya?
什么
What?
比如要给她开一枪
To the back.
杰夫 人们从来没有重视过我 但是我是能掌控局面的
People don’t take me seriously, Jeff. But I am in control of the situations.
我今天就证明了这一切
I proved that today.
这不是啥大事…
This was nothing..
你别紧张
Relax.
所有事情都很顺利
Everything is great.
没错 我爸妈确实是把我喜欢的星球大战
Yes. My parents did tape over my favorite
的带子都拿去录CNN的新闻了
episode of Star Trek to record the CNN coverage
但是事情发展的越来越好了!
but I’m keeping it together!
你个脑残! – 哦我去他妈的!
You’re a fucking idiot! – Oh. Shit, shit!
我们得把这些人弄出底特律 好吧
We gotta get those guys out of Detroit okay?
谢恩和德里克困在这 也没钱
They’re just stuck there and they don’t have any money.
提前想四步
4 steps ahead.
杰夫 杰夫
Jeff? Jeff?
杰夫 – 天哪 简直不可置信
Jeff? – Unbelievable!
她今天和我们说
She told us today:
她说 我知道 今天很多来到现场的人
She said, I know there are a lot of people out there
都觉得我已经是过去式了
“who think I am a has been.”
嗯 距离利勒哈默尔冬奥会还有六周时间…
Well, with all the hummer just 6 weeks away…
现在 是她向整个国家展示她有能力入选奥林匹克代表团
Now, it’s her chance to show the country that she deserve a spot…
的时候了
on the Olympic Team.
她是否会选择保守的动作 让我们拭目以待
It’ll be very interesting to see if she plays this conservatively – or not
她的动作同时具有力量性 专业性 这会让其他选手都望而生畏
She can be powerful, intimidating, and athletic all at the same time.
把这钱给德里克·史密斯和谢恩·斯坦特
Make it to Derrick Smith & Shane Stant.
她跳跃的高速和速度是其他女选手望尘莫及的
The height and the speed are so different than all the other women.
她比两年前进步了许多
This is a big improvement from 2 years ago.
哇 她做了一个华丽的跳跃
Oh! Huge jumps she’s been doing.
控制的很好 这是她最后一个连续动作了
Great control. This is her final combination.
这个不要脸的怎么还在这
That thing is staying around.
她很有可能可以参加奥♥运♥会了
She may make it to the Olympics.
哇!动作完成得非常好 – 嘿!
Oh! Nicely done. – Hey!
拜托 拉沃娜 -我要看她那张婊♥子♥脸最后往哪搁
Lavona, come on! – I wanna see her fucking face at the end.
很多人都怀疑塔尼娅已经巅峰不再
For all the skeptics that felt that Tonya’s peak had passed,
她今晚证明 胜利依旧属于她
She has proved she’ still a winner.
对塔尼娅来说 这是一个十分激动人心的时刻
This is a great moment for Tonya.
一切曾经失控 她无能为力
She’s had everything go wrong. She’s let everything go wrong.
现在一切都想着她所想的方向发展…
And now all of a sudden to pull this off and become..
我们的冠军真是完美极了
Our national champion is terrific.
而且看起来她已经非常
And it looks like she has most definitely
确定自己能拿到参加奥♥运♥代表团的名额了
earned herself a place on the U.S. Olympic team.
谢恩·斯坦特实在是太蠢了
Shane Stant was clueless.
在袭击发生之前
Before the attack…
他一直在马萨诸塞州的体育馆等着…
He waited outside the arena in Massachusetts…
他一直以为南希·克里根在那训练
where he thought Nancy Kerrigan was training.
每隔十五分钟他就会把车换个地方停
Now he moved his car every 15 minutes
来躲避嫌疑
to avoid suspicion.
他这样干了两天
He did this for two days.
才发现南希其实是在底特律训练
That’s when he found out that Nancy was actually in Detroit.
之后我们发现他们有一个
Later we found out they left a trail as big
很大的疏漏 通话记录 银行账单
as the Cumberland Gap. Phone records. Bank records.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
伙计 下一次在干坏事的时候
Next time you pull off a hit, son,
不要用信♥用♥卡♥
Don’t put it on Visa..
好的 非常感谢 谢谢
Okay, thanks very much. Thank you.
非常感谢 这些就足够了
Thank you very much, that’s enough.
谢谢 – 塔尼娅
Thank you. – Tonya?
我们要走了 – 谢谢
We gotta go. – Thank you.
塔尼娅
Tonya?
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
在这件事情发酵之前 我们要先对好口供
Before this blows up, we gotta get our story straight.
好的 你来回答 你是我经纪人
Yeah, well. You do the talking. You’re my manager.
好的 我们说的话绝对要滴水不漏
Okay. Cause we have to be real careful about what we say.
我们不能出错 我等这一天已经很久了
We can’t afford to make any mistake. I waited so long for this!
塔尼娅我想变成一个像你一样厉害的滑冰选手
Tonya I wanna be a skater like you.
天哪 你真的是这样想的
Really. Hey, hope you mean it!
你叫什么名字 – 安妮
What is your name? – Annie.
安妮 给
Annie, here you go.
回头再见!
See you later.
嘿!
Hey!
我们冷静行事 毕竟我们有不在场证明呢
We play it cool. After all, we both have alibis.
什么不在场证明 给惠特思的
What for? Alibis? For Wheaties?
惠特思 你在说什么 – 我的赞助商啊
Wheaties? What are you talking about? – My endorsement.
你在说什么 – 那次袭击啊
What are you talkin’ about? – The attack.
打扰 我们是联调局的
Excuse us. We’re with the FBI.
我们只是例行公事 我们跟相关人士都谈过了
It’s just a formality. We’re talking to everyone.
恩 我们什么都不知道
Well, We don’t know anything.
你们过得不容易吧
That must make life difficult.
我是说我当时在睡觉 杰夫甚至都不在那
I mean I was asleep. And Jeff was not even here.
我都不在这!我当时也在睡觉 我在俄勒冈 我在我家呢当时
I was not even here! I was asleep too. In Oregon. At home.
我住在波特兰 在俄勒冈州
Which is in Portland, where I live. In Oregon.
你对这一切有什么看法 杰夫 – 呃…
What do you make of all this, Jeff? – Well…
所以…
So…
这个世界要有可怕的事情发生了
It’s a scary prospect what the world is coming to.
你们在底特律呆多久
How long are you in Detroit?
我们其实 已经准备去机场了
We’re actually, heading to the airport right now.
我们送你去吧 – 啊…好 非常感谢
Why don’t we give you a ride? – Oh… Yeah. Thanks very much.
但是 第一 谁是德里克
But first, who is Derrick?
我不认识什么德里克
I don’t know any Derrick.
我认识很多叫德里克的人…
I know lots of Derricks…
我们要错过飞机了
We’re gonna miss our plane.
塔尼娅 现在你能参加奥♥运♥会了 你的心情如何
Tonya, How does you feel about going to the Olympics?
我非常开心!
I’m really happy!
只有我和南希过招之时才会决出真正的王者
But it won’t be a true crown until I get my chance with Nancy.
那才是真正的奥♥运♥会 而且…
And that’ll be Olympics. And…
我就把话放这了 我要扳倒她
Let me tell you. I’m gonna whip her butt.
联调局找你谈过了么
Did the FBI speak to you?
是啊 我的意思是他们约谈了各位相关人士
I mean, they talked to everybody. And they, they’re doing,
他们正在全面调查 揪出幕后黑手
to see a thorough investigation to try to find the man who did it.
谢谢你们 谢谢
Thanks guys. Thanks.
我的天!我要参加奥♥运♥会了 – 他们在给我照相!
Holy shit, I’m going to the Olympics. – They were taking my picture!
去他妈的冰协 去他大爷的
I mean fuck the Skating Association! Fuck ’em.
都特么太不要脸了
This is a cluster-fuck.
靠!- 这一点都不好玩 我们得解决这个问题!
Shit! – It’s not funny. We gotta fix this!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!