This car is just loaded with amazing gadgets.
能给我们演示一下吗
Care to demonstrate?
乐意至极 但我们还不知道
I’d love to, but we haven’t figured out
怎么启动它们
how to make them work yet.
真的能用
Wow! It works?
你在干什么 这不是玩具
What are you doing? This is not a toy!
那是火箭炮发射器
That’s a rocket launcher!
太棒了 哪个按键是发射火箭炮的
Sweet! Which one launches the rocket?
这不是你的车
Hey! This is not your car!
这也不是你的车
It’s not your car, either!
就是我的 这是神力车
It is so! It’s the Incredibile.
-那为什么在那家伙手上 -不该在他手上
– Why’s that guy have it? – He shouldn’t!
发射火箭炮 发射火箭炮
Launch the rockets! Launch the rockets!
发射火箭炮
Launch the rockets!
-我不会发射任何东西 -我想炸掉
– I’m not launching anything! – I wanna blow it up!
你以为我希望有个愤怒的富豪
Do you think I want an angry rich guy…
冲上门来找我…
coming after me right now…
-我可是在努力别… -我不确定
– when I’m trying not to… – I’m not sure
-发生了什么 马克 -打扰到你妈妈
– what’s happened here, Mark. – …distract your mother.
但所有人都已经疏散
But everyone here has scattered
恐怕我也得赶紧离开这里
and I’m afraid I’ll need to move at any minute.
富豪得到了我的车
Rich guy got my car.
那你不准备把你的车
So, you’re not gonna steal your car
从富豪手里偷回来吗
back from the rich guy?
那是什么玩意
What the heck is that?
巴小杰有超能力
Jack-Jack has powers?
是的 但是…
Well, yeah, but…
-你早就知道了 -对
– You knew about this? – Yeah.
-你为什么不告诉我们 -我不知道
– Why didn’t you tell us? – I don’t know.
我们是你的孩子 我们应该知道这种事的
We’re your kids. We need to know these things.
-你告诉妈妈了吗 -没有
– Did you tell Mom? – No.
-为什么不说 -你妈妈不…
– Why not? – Your mother is not…
难道要我们来告诉你吗
You’d want us to tell you, wouldn’t you?
-你为什么不告诉妈妈 -因为我不想…
– Why would you not tell Mom? – Because I didn’t wanna…
什么
What?
-拜托 -因为现在不是时候
– Come on, man. – Because it’s not the time.
-为什么 -因为
– Why? – Because…
太不地道了
So uncool!
因为我在规划 好吗
Because I’m formulating, okay?
我在接受信息 处理信息
I’m taking in information, I’m processing!
我要做数学功课 解决男友问题
I’m doing the math, I’m fixing the boyfriend…
还要确保宝宝
and keeping the baby
不要变成一只着火的怪兽
from turning into a flaming monster!
我要怎么做
How do I do it?
拳打脚踢 宝贝
By rolling with the punches, baby!
我叱咤风云 好吗
I eat thunder and crap lightning, okay?
因为我是大力神
‘Cause I’m Mr. Incredible!
不是普通神或者一般神
Not Mr. So-So or Mr. Mediocre-Guy.
大力神
Mr. Incredible!
我们应该打给卢修斯
We should call Lucius.
不 我能搞定的
No. I can handle it.
我绝对不会…
There’s no way I’m gonna…
爸爸
Dada.
我要打给卢修斯
I’m calling Lucius.
我觉得很正常 从什么时候开始的
Looks normal to me. When did this start happening?
自从海伦接了这份工作后
Since Helen got the job.
-她应该知道吧 -你开什么玩笑
– I assume she knows? – Are you kidding?
我不能告诉她
I can’t tell her about this,
她现在是英雄
not while she’s doing hero work!
妈妈
Mama!
姑娘们 拜托
Girls, come on.
把拯救世界的任务交给男人吗
Leave the saving the world to the men?
-我可不觉得 -妈妈
– I don’t think so. – Mama!
我必须要成功
I’ve got to succeed!
这样她才能成功
So she can succeed.
-这样我们才能成功 -我明白 鲍勃
– So we can succeed! – I get it, Bob!
我明白 你上次睡觉是什么时候
I get it. When was the last time you slept?
谁会记下这种事
Who keeps track of that?
再说了 他只是个小宝宝
Besides, he’s a baby.
我能搞定 我绝对能搞定
I can handle it, I got this handled.
那你没事吗
So, you good then?
一切都在你控制之中 对吧
You got everything under control? Right?
什么…
What the…?
饼干 谁想要来块小饼干
Cookie! Cha Cha want a cookie?
美味的饼干 小杰要饼干吗
Num-num cookie? Cha Cha wanna num-num?
美味的饼干 饼干
Num-num cookie! Cookie!
-你不… -饼干
– You’re not… – Cookie!
-天啊 -饼干
– Oh, my God! – Cookie!
爸爸 爸爸
Dada! Dada. Dada.
好吧 好吧
Okay! Okay.
他还是能从…
So, he can still hear you from the…
另一个空间听到我 没错
From the other dimension, yeah.
真可怕 我是说 这不像…
That is freaky. I mean, that’s not like…
不像其他孩子 没错 不像
Not like our other kids. No, it is not.
超能力全开 随机出现
Full powers, totally random.
现在呢 他没事了吧
So now, he’s what? Is he good?
你也这么想 对吧
Yeah, you’d think so, right?
当然了 我不能一直给他饼干
Obviously, I can’t keep giving him cookies!
但如果我不给…
But if I stop…
他太可怕了 我再说一次 太可怕了
Ahhh! He is freaking! Again, he is freaking!
不许咬爸爸
No biting the daddy!
-搞什么… -不许咬
– What the…? – No biting!
好吧
Okay.
我觉得我需要点个人时间
I think I just need a little bit of me time.
然后我就能继续了
Then I’ll be good to go.
你不仅仅只需要点个人时间 鲍勃
Oh, you need more than me time, Bob.
你需要在各种层面上
You need major life realignment
重建你的生活
on a number of levels.
就从这个超级可怕的宝宝开始
Starting with baby superfreak here!
你需要静下心来好好想一想
You need some solid outside-the-box thinking.
盖尔巴基
Galbaki?
弹力女超人的战服居然交给盖尔巴基设计
Elastigirl’s supersuit is by Galbaki?
给我解释一下
Explain yourself!
上帝啊 你的情况比我想的还要糟
Oh, my God. You’re worse than I thought.
是宝宝 我把宝宝带来了
It’s the baby. I brought the baby.
很不寻常
Oh, highly unusual.
你看上去很憔悴 罗伯特
You look ghastly, Robert.
我很久没睡觉了
I haven’t been sleeping.
我害我女儿分手了 他们还不停变数学
I broke my daughter, they keep changing math…
我们需要双A电池 但我买♥♥了三A的
we needed double-A batteries, but I got triple-A’s…
现在我们还是需要双A电池
and now we still need double-A batteries.
我在白衣服里面混了一件红衣服
I put one red thing in a load of whites
现在所有衣服都是粉色
and now everything’s pink.
我觉得我们还需要鸡蛋
And I think we need eggs.
处理得当的话 养育孩童可以说是英雄之举
Done properly, parenting is a heroic act.
处理得当的话
Done properly.
很幸运的是 我一直没有被其所扰
I am fortunate that it has never afflicted me.
但你来找我
But you do not come to me
不是为了鸡蛋和电池 罗伯特
for eggs and batteries, Robert.
我设计英雄战服的
I design herowear
弹力女超人肯定已经有新战服了
and Elastigirl must have a new suit.
其实 是小杰
Actually, it’s Jack-Jack.
你还要给宝宝做一套新战服
You also wish a new suit for the baby?
我可不觉得这算什么紧急情况
I would hardly classify this as an emergency.
他很特殊 值得研究
Well, he’s a special case. Worth studying.
如果我能把他留在这里一段时间
If I could just leave him with you for a while…
留在这里
Leave him? Here?
我可不喜欢小孩 罗伯特
I am not a baby person, Robert.
我这里没有婴儿房♥ 我是名艺术家
I have no baby facilities. I am an artist.
我可不会进行平淡的日…
I do not involve myself in the prosaic day-to-day to…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!