More power.
希望能成功 爸爸
Oh, I hope this works, Dad.
我觉得还是应该让你多睡一会儿
I thought it was best to just let you sleep.
十七小时
Seventeen hours.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
超级棒
Super.
-你成功了 爸爸 -太好了
– You got it, Dad. – Hurray!
我真是无法形容我有多感激你
I can’t tell you how much I appreciate
替我照顾小杰 艾
you watching Jack-Jack for me, E.
没错 我相信你的感激是难以言喻的
Yes, I’m sure your gratitude is quite inexpressible.
别让我再帮你了 亲爱的
Don’t ask me to do it again, darling.
我的收费很高的
My rates are far too high.
我开玩笑的 罗伯特 我很喜欢这个任务
I am joking, Robert. I enjoyed the assignment.
他很聪明 我很兴奋
He is bright and I am stimulating.
我们如此般配
We deserve each other.
你的孩子是一名多能力体
Your child is a polymorph.
他和普通宝宝一样 拥有无限的潜力
Like all babies, he has enormous potential.
超人年轻时
It is not unknown for supers
拥有超过一种能力并不稀奇
to have more than one power when young…
但是这小家伙可是拥有很多种
but this little one has many.
没错 你有很多种能力
Yes, you have many powers.
我明白你当时缺乏睡眠
I understand your lack of sleep
判断力不足 罗伯特
and coherency, Robert.
宝宝有无限空间
Babies can be anything,
你的宝宝也不例外
and your child is no exception.
他有无限的纯净潜力 罗伯特
He has pure, unlimited potential, Robert.
我灵感迸发时他酣然入睡
He slept while I worked in a creative fever.
艾德娜阿姨一晚没睡
Auntie Edna stayed up all night…
一定要让你在各种形态时都看上去棒棒的
making sure you look fabulous in your many forms.
你…你把他放在…
What are you… You’re putting him in the…
放在展示室里 罗伯特
In the chamber, Robert.
他是展示的一部分
He is part of the demonstration
他不会有事的
and will be fine.
你面临的挑战是面对一个
Your challenge is to manage a baby
有多种能力的宝宝
who has multiple powers…
却没法控制 对吗
and no control over them, yes?
这总结不错
Huh. That sums it up.
我经常听着音乐工作
I often work to music
我发现宝宝也对音乐有反应
and I noticed the baby responds to it as well.
特别是 莫扎特
Specifically, Mozart.
我将凯夫拉
I blended Kevlar
和碳炔混合 增加衣料的耐性
with carbyne for durability under duress…
并加入棉料 增加舒适性
and cotton for comfort.
在织物间隙中植入微小的传感器
Interwoven with these fabrics are a mesh of tiny sensors…
能够监测宝宝的物理体征
that monitor the baby’s physical properties.
天啊 他在干什么
Oh, Lord! What is he doing?
这可是莫扎特 罗伯特 你能怪他呢
Well, it’s Mozart, Robert. Can you blame him?
最重要的是战服和追踪器
The important thing is that the suit and tracker…
能预料到他的变化并提醒你
anticipated the change and alerted you.
不 饼干
Oh, no. Cookies.
我需要饼干
I gotta get cookies!
你不需要饼干
You do not need cookies.
我昨天晚上受到的
As I learned quite painfully
惨痛教训是…
last night…
任何涉及到饼干的解决办法
any solution involving cookies
都会不可避免地导致宝宝恶魔化
will inevitably result in the demon baby.
“将要燃烧”
“Combustion imminent”?
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是火 罗伯特
It means fire, Robert,
这件战服也能完美应对
for which the suit has countermeasures.
我建议你趁宝宝还没有激发喷水系统
I suggest you extinguish the baby’s flames
先扑灭他身上的火
before he trips the sprinkler system.
阻燃剂是黑莓薰衣草 宝贝
The flame retardant is blackberry lavender, darling.
有效 可使用 非常美味
Effective, edible, and delicious.
谁知道呢 这真是太有用了
Well, what do you know? That is useful.
不过 我所做的工作肯定超出了你
Although, I have doubtlessly exceeded your expectations
对一晚上的期待
for a single night’s work…
这件战服和配套装置
the suit and device contain
还加了一些有待商榷的功能
a few more features we need to discuss.
再次感谢你做的一切 艾
Thanks again, E, for everything.
我得给你多少钱…
How much do I owe you for…
少来了 宝贝 你的账单都包括在
Pish-posh, darling. Your bill will be covered by my fee…
我作为大力神 弹力女超人
for being Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl,
以及酷冰侠的专属设计师的费用中
and Frozone’s exclusive designer…
海枯石烂 至死不渝
throughout the known universe and until the end of time.
但是照顾这小家伙
But babysitting this one…
绝对免费 亲爱的
I do for free, darling.
我可不会
I would resist
想要伸展
the temptation to stretch.
你所处的环境温度不到零度
The temperature around you is well below freezing.
强行伸展可是会断裂
Try to stretch and you’ll break.
原来你就是屏霸
So, you’re the Screenslaver.
是也不是
Yes and no.
这么说吧 我创建了这个角色
Let’s say, I created the character
预录了那些信息
and pre-recorded the messages.
温斯顿知道吗
Does Winston know?
我是屏霸吗 当然不知道
That I’m the Screenslaver? Of course not.
你能想象这位自♥由♥企业家
Can you imagine what Mr. Free Enterprise
会用我的催眠技术干出什么勾当吗
would do with my hypnosis technology?
比你现在做的事更坏吗
Worse than what you’re doing?
我在利用这项技术
Hey, I’m using the technology
来毁灭人们对技术的信任
to destroy people’s trust in it.
就像我在利用超级英雄
Like I’m using superheroes.
被我关进监狱的是谁
Who did I put in jail?
送披萨的
Pizza delivery guy.
身高体型都很合适
Seemed the right height, build.
他还和你好好打了一架
He gave you a pretty good fight.
我应该说我通过他
I should say I gave you
和你好好打了一架
a pretty good fight through him.
但是你并不在乎
But it doesn’t bother you
把一个无辜的人扔进了监狱
that an innocent man is in jail?
他脾气不好 披萨还冷了
Eh, he was surly and the pizza was cold.
我那么信任你
I counted on you.
所以你失败了
That’s why you failed.
什么
What?
你为什么要信任我 因为我给你造了一辆车吗
Why would you count on me? Because I built you a bike?
因为我哥哥知道
Because my brother knows the words
你主题曲的歌♥词吗
to your theme song?
我们都不认识
We don’t know each other.
但你可以信任我
But you can count on me anyway.
我是该信任你 对吗
I am supposed to, aren’t I?
因为你有一些特殊的能力
Because you have some strange abilities
酷炫的衣服
and a shiny costume
我们其他人就该把我们的性命托付在
the rest of us are supposed to put our lives
你这双戴着手套的手上
into your gloved hands.
我父亲就是这么坚信的
That’s what my father believed.
有人闯入我们家时 我妈妈想躲起来
When our home was broken into, my mother wanted to hide.
求我爸爸用安全室
Begged my father to use the safe room.
但是父亲坚持要打电♥话♥给他的超级英雄朋友
But Father insisted they call his superhero friends.
他死了 毫无意义 极其愚蠢
He died, pointlessly, stupidly…
等待英雄来拯救世界
waiting for heroes to save the day.
但你们为什么…
But why would you…
-你哥哥 -还是个孩子
– Your brother… – Is a child!
他只记得以前
He remembers the time
我们拥有父母和超级英雄的时候
when we had parents and superheroes.
所以 温斯顿就像个孩子一样搞混了
So, like a child, Winston conflates the two.
爸爸妈妈去世是因为没有超人了
Mommy and Daddy went away because supers went away.
我们的双亲很愚蠢
Our sweet parents were fools
将自己的生命托付于他人
to put their lives in anybody else’s hands.
超级英雄让我们变得软弱
Superheroes keep us weak.
你要杀了我吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!