我有一辆莫霍克摩托
Hey, I had a mohawk.
关于我你还有很多不知道的事
There’s a lot about me you don’t know.
是的 但是…莫霍克摩托
Yeah, but… A mohawk?
不知道也没关系
Ah, you didn’t miss anything.
太好了 这辆是电动的
Oh, yeah! This one’s electric.
这是什么意思
What’s that mean?
意思是转矩很强 我会控制好的
Means it’s torque-y. I’ll get the hang of it.
你会干得很好的
You will be great.
我会很好的 你也是
I will be great. And you will, too.
我们都会很好的
We will both be great.
回见 亲爱的
Bye, sweetie.
等一下
Wait a minute!
-你是弹力女超人吗 -我觉得是
– Is that Elastigirl? – I think that’s Elastigirl.
弹力女超人
Hey! Elastigirl!
嫁给我吧 弹力女超人
Marry me, Elastigirl!
弹力女超人来了
Here comes Elastigirl
伸开她的…
Stretching her…
不许唱主题曲
No theme songs
不然我掉头回去
or I’ll turn this bus right around!

Look at that.
新督市
New Urbem.
你要最强力地打击罪犯
You wanna make a big crime fighting statement…
就去犯罪最猖狂的地方去
you go where the crime is big.
为这种事感到兴奋很奇怪 温斯顿
Strange thing to be excited about, Winston.
这里就像是超级英雄的舞台
It’s like a superhero’s playground!
有我在不准吃糖球
No Sugar Bombs on my watch.
妈妈去哪里了
Where’s Mom?
她已经起来出去了
She’s up and out.
她去干新的超级英雄工作了
She’s at her new job doing hero work.
可我以为超级英雄还是不合法的
But I thought superheroes were still illegal.
目前还是这样
They are, for now.
那有人雇妈妈去违法吗
So Mom is getting paid to break the law?
她不是去违法…
She’s not breaking…
她是超级英雄的辩护人
She’s an advocate for superheroes.
这是一种新工作
It’s a new job.
这么说 妈妈是通过违法
So, Mom is going out illegally…
来说明她不该被认定为违法
to explain why she shouldn’t be illegal.
校车来了
The bus is here!
快收拾好东西 快上…
Whoa! Grab your stuff quickly! Go on, get on the…
把作业带上
Put your homework in your pack!
再见
Bye-bye!
我们会好好相处的
We’re gonna get along just fine…
因为你不会问难解决的问题
’cause you don’t ask any hard questions.
好了 所有地点
All right. All locations,
哪里有需要我们去哪里
we need to know where you want us.
就位
Stand by.
等待犯罪发生的感觉很奇怪
Seems strange to wait for crime.
放轻松 你正处在
Relax. You’re smack in the middle…
市里犯罪最猖狂的地方 好地方
of the worst crime area in the city. It’s perfect.
这是超级英雄的舞台
It’s a superhero’s playground.
“这是超级英雄的舞台” 好吧
“It’s a superhero’s playground.” Right.
其实 我们转入地下以后
You know, after we went underground…
我丈夫曾经收听警方电台
my husband used to listen to a police scanner…
等待坏事发生
waiting for something to happen.
我为此很生气
And I got mad at him for it.
我真是虚伪
Oh, I’m such a hypocrite.
-所有单位 -有事发生了
– All units. – Something’s up.
我们接到了一些消息
We’ve been picking up some chatter about
关于要破坏气垫列车的始发礼
potential disruptions to the hovertrain’s opening ceremony.
-是扰乱还是威胁 -都有
– Disruption or threat? – Both.
车站在54街和诺丁汉街交叉口
Station’s at Fifty-Fourth and Nottingham.
潜在威胁 完美
A potential threat! Perfect!
54街和诺丁汉街交叉口 出发
Fifty-fourth and Nottingham. Go, go, go!
小倩 我希望你10点半前到家
Hey, Vi! I want you back here by 10:30.
11点左右行吗
11-ish?
10点左右 最好9点半左右
10-ish, heading for 9:30-ish.
那就9点半吧
30-ish it is.
祝你看电影愉快
Enjoy the movie.
“在瞌睡县里
“In the county of Noddoff…
弗利普镇的人们
The Frubbers of Freep…
都被甜甜的睡意俘获了
Are all giving in to the sweet succor of sleep.”
我们会控制水平线
We will control the horizontal…
我们会控制垂直线
we will control the vertical.
你不应该这么解 爸爸
That’s not the way you’re supposed to do it, Dad.
他们说要这么解
They want us to do it this way.
我不知道这种方法 他们为什么要改数学
I don’t know that way! Why would they change math?
-没关系 爸爸 -数学就是数学
– It’s okay, Dad. – Math is math!
我等妈妈回来就好了
I’ll just wait for Mom to get back.
什么
What?
她不比我懂得多
She won’t understand it any better than I do…
外部的边界
The Outer Limits.
到处都是瞌睡虫
“All over Doozle-Dorf,
弗利普镇的人们都要睡着了
the Fribbers of Frupp are going to sleep…
因为他们撑不住了
’cause they just can’t keep up.
到处都是瞌睡虫 大家都困了
All over Doozle-Dorf, Doozles are dozing.
眼皮很沉 要闭上了
Eyelids so heavy, they’re drooping.
闭上了 关键在于
Closing! The point is:
每个人 每个人都睡觉了
Everyone, everyone’s hitting the sack!
每个人都去补觉了
Everyone’s getting the sleep that they lack.”
市长总会吹嘘他们的城市
Mayors often brag about their cities…
我也不例外
and I’m no exception.
我愿意承认
And I’m willing to admit
不止是新督市这个城市
that New Urbem is not the only city…
你确定警♥察♥不介意我插手吗
Are you sure the police are gonna be okay with this?
当然 你给他们省事了
Sure. You’re making life easy for them.
上一次我们给他们省事
They still haven’t forgiven us
他们至今还没原谅我们
for the last time we made life easy for them.
我认识警♥察♥局长 没问题的
I know the Chief of Police. There won’t be a problem.
恕我直言
With all due respect…
要是你独自打败了挖地超人
if you alone had handled the Underminer…
那事情就会不一样了
things would have been different.
只是随口一说
I’m just saying.
…在预算方面 并且我们提前
…on budget and ahead of schedule…
开通了我们杰出的气垫列车
to launch our magnificent new hovertrain.
这趟列车会以非比寻常的速度
It can get you where you need to go
送你去到任何地方
at ridiculous speeds.
未来就在眼前
The future is open for business!
等等 列车停下了
Wait. The train has stopped.
它朝反方向开了
It’s going the wrong direction.
开反了
It’s going the wrong way.
我去追
I’m going after it.
这列车很快
This thing’s really moving.
时速100还在不断飙升 轨道有多长
100 and climbing. How much track is built?
大约25英里
About 25 miles.
没人能让它停下吗
No one can shut this thing down?
他们试了 失败了
They’ve tried. No-go.
那是弹力女超人吗
Is that Elastigirl?
能覆写系统吗
Overrides?
他们把系统锁定了
They’re locked out of the system.
-那自动防故障装置呢 -没时间了
– What about a fail-safe? – Not enough time.
有人来电 切换线路
Someone’s calling! Switching over.
妈妈 我找不到我的高帮运动鞋了
Hey, Mom. I can’t find my high-tops
爸爸也找不到
and Dad can’t find them either.
他不肯打电♥话♥问你 所以我打了
But he won’t call you and ask, so I am.
别打给你妈妈
Do not call your mother!
小飞 亲爱的 我现在没法回答
Dash, honey. Can’t talk right now.
在床下找找 好吗 还有多久
Look under your bed, okay. How much time?
不到两分钟
Less than two minutes!
有条近路 从前方涵洞抄近路
There’s a shortcut. Cut through the culvert up ahead.
我不知道能不能坚持住
I don’t know if I can stay with it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!