Parents own The Happy Platter, kid works there part time.
快乐的盘子
Happy Platter?
我们为什么要开车到城市另一头
Why did we drive all the way across town
来吃快乐的盘子
for The Happy Platter?
我们要那边的卡座 那盆景边
We’d like a booth over there, near the philodendron.
很不错吧 在盆景边
Good, right? Near the philodendron.
我倒是觉得这盘子看上去并不快乐
This platter doesn’t look all that happy to me.
看上去很无聊
It looks bored.
无聊的盘子
Ha-ha! The Bored Platter!
我以为小倩会想要换换口味
I thought Vi would want a change of pace
不想吃速带食物了
from drive-in food.
我喜欢速带食物
I like drive-in food.
意思是蔬菜吗
Does this mean vegetables?
平衡膳食的意思就是要有蔬菜 孩子
A balanced diet means vegetables, kiddo.
好好习惯吧
Get used to it.
大家晚上好
Good evening, everyone.

Oh, no!
-她没事吧 -巴小倩 你没事吧
– Is she all right? – Violet, are you okay?
没什么的
Nothing to see here.
嗯 多拿点纸巾吧
Yeah, more napkins would be good.
-我没事 没事 -经常会出这种事
– I’m fine, I’m fine. – It happens all the time here.
我马上擦干净
Mops it right up.
她一般从来不会这样
Normally, she doesn’t ever drip like this.
-你要来点水吗 先生 -好的
– Would you like water, sir? – Yes.
好的 这是我的女儿
Yes, I would. This is my daughter…
-你肯定认识吧 -天啊 别说了
– who you must know, right? – God. Stop.
-你好 -巴小倩
– Hello. – Violet.
你好 巴小倩
Hello, Violet.
小倩 打个招呼…
Hey, Vi, say hi to…
别逼我 爸爸
Don’t push it, Dad.
我是巴小飞 她的弟弟
I’m Dash, her little brother.
你好
Hello.
这水真的不错
Mmm. This is really good water.
非常提神
It’s very refreshing.
矿泉水吗
Spring water, is it?
我不知道 先生 应该是自来水
I don’t know, sir. I think it’s tap.
非常棒
Well, it is very good.
完美的自来水
Excellent tap.
不好意思
Excuse me.
很高兴认识你们
Well, nice to meet you.
她去哪里
Where’d she go?
找个合适的地方发火吧
To find a good place to be angry?
今晚 我们要对弹力女超人进行特殊的
Tonight, we go now to a special remote interview…
远程采访
with Elastigirl.
你好吗 查德
How you feeling, Chad?
你还好吧
You doing all right?
我没事 医生检查过我了
I’m fine. The doctors checked me out.
我完全不记得那件事了
I have no memory of the event.
不得不说 看到自己
I gotta tell you, it’s pretty strange
那一晚的录像
to see a recording…
却毫无印象 感觉真的很奇怪
of yourself the night before and have no recollection.
我觉得大家都不用担心
I don’t think anyone needs to worry.
我们今晚已经做足了防范措施
We’ve taken many precautions tonight though.
你现在在哪里
Where are you right now?
执行任务 在一个安全的秘密地点
On a case, in a secure undisclosed location.
我想先来谈谈你…
I wanna talk about you…
就从你拯救了一列失控的列车开始说起吧
starting with your save of a runaway train.
这是你的战服摄像头拍下的
Here’s an exclusive unedited clip
独家未披露片段
from your own suit cam.
播放片段
Roll the clip.
这玩意速度太快了
This thing’s really moving.
时速100还在不断飙升 轨道有多长
100 and climbing. How much track is built?
大约25英里
About 25 miles.
插播一则屏霸的重要声明
The Screenslaver interrupts this program…
打断采访
for an important announcement.
我的天 她料到了
I’ll be damned. She knew.
看看你的小把戏有没有用
Let’s see if your gadget works.
剩下来的不用看了
Don’t bother watching the rest.
抓到你了
Gotcha!
弹力女超人并没有拯救世界
Elastigirl doesn’t save the day.
她只是延缓了她的失败
She only postpones her defeat.
在她做徒劳的努力时
And while she postpones her defeat…
你们则在家里吃着薯片
you eat chips and watch her confront problems…
看她处理你们懒得处理的问题
that you are too lazy to deal with.
超级英雄就是你们用来
Superheroes are part of your brainless desire…
模拟真实体验的无脑幻想之一
to replace true experience with simulation.
你们不说话 却爱看脱口秀
You don’t talk, you watch talk shows.
你们不玩游戏 却爱看游戏节目
You don’t play games, you watch game shows.
旅行 恋爱 冒险
Travel, relationships, risk…
这些有意义的经验都得被包装一番
every meaningful experience must be packaged…
以供你们坐得远远的进行观看
and delivered to you to watch at a distance.
这样你们就能安安稳稳
So that you can remain ever sheltered…
不思进取
ever passive…
只要做贪婪的消费者
ever ravenous consumers…
甚至都不愿意从自己的沙发上站起来
who can’t bring themselves to rise from their couches…
进行一场酣畅淋漓的人生体验
break a sweat and participate in life.
你们希望超级英雄来保护你们
You want superheroes to protect you…
让你们自己变得更加无助
and make yourselves ever more powerless in the process.
你们告诉自己 有人在保护你们
While you tell yourselves you’re being looked after.
你们的利益得到了满足
That your interests are being served.
你们的权利得到了维护
And your rights are being upheld.
所以系统可以继续对你们进行搜刮
So that the system can keep stealing from you…
并对你施以微笑
smiling at you all the while.
来啊 派你们的超人来阻止我
Go ahead, send your Supers to stop me.
拿好你们的零食 盯紧屏幕
Grab your snacks, watch your screens,
看看会发生什么事
and see what happens.
你们不再是掌控者
You are no longer in control.
我才是
I am.
有什么发现吗
Find anything?
抱歉
Sorry!
发生了什么
What happened?
你毁掉了我的证据
What happened is you destroyed my evidence.
怎么回事 我做了什么
What’s going on? What did I do?
你们对我做了什么
What did you guys do to me?
没错 废物 就怪系统吧
That’s right, punk. Blame the system.
你的追踪器太完美了 伊芙琳
Your tracker worked like a charm, Evelyn.
你真是个天才
You’re a genius.
少来了
Aw, shucks!
我只是天才背后的天才
I’m just the genius behind the genius.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
我们在学分数 密度和百分比
We’re doing fractions and denismals and percentages
我搞不懂
and I don’t get ’em.
你不是…
Aren’t you…
我们不是都补好了吗
Didn’t we get all caught up?
我们是补好了
Yeah, we were caught up…
但现在我们在学分数 密度和分百比
and now we’re doing fractions and percentages and demicels.
百分比
Decimals.
大力神号♥外
…the addition of the Incredibile,
曾经大力神先生
the super car…
所驾驶的超级座驾
once driven by superhero, Mr. Incredible.
当你拥有一切后 就会想买♥♥这种东西
It’s the kind of thing you buy when you have everything else.
他们说已经修不好了
They said it was beyond repair.
它的性能非常棒
Hey, it was in perfect condition.
你以前是开这辆车的
You used to drive that?
他们说它被毁了
They said it was destroyed.
长久以来人们一直以为该车已经
Long thought lost or destroyed,
失踪或者被毁 而现在则出现在私人拍卖♥♥会上
the famous car turned up at private auction.
他们说已经…
They said it was…
那是我的车
That’s my car!
蠢水景
Stupid water feature!
这辆车上配满了各种新奇的功能

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!