Are you gonna kill me?

Nah.
利用你更好
Using you is better.
你要帮我让超人永远…
You’re gonna help me make supers illegal…
违法
forever.
准备好了吗 镭射眼
Ready? Laser eyes.

Stop.
-小杰 -宝贝
– Yay, Jack-Jack! – Yeah, baby!
不仅如此 瞧这个
And that’s not all. Watch this.
小杰 准备发射
Jack-Jack, blaster ready?
-天啊 -真是太酷了
– No way. – That is crazy cool.
轮到我了 我先发射他
My turn. I get to blast him first!
-我试试 我要 -给我
– Let me try. I want him. – Give him to me.
我只是在给大家演示
Hey, I’m just demonstrating.
不许在房♥子周围用宝宝开火 明白吗
No firing the baby around the house, you understand?
还是会有危险的…
This is potentially dangerous…
我们在努力教他控制自己的力量 好吗
and we’re trying to teach him to control his powers, okay?
停 看屏幕
Stop. See the screen.
他消失了 太厉害了
He vanished! That’s really cool!
好 用这个玩意
Okay, good. Use the thing.
这是目前的数据 点击一下 看到了吗
That’s the current readout. Click it. See the readout?
第四维 看到形状了吗
Dimension four. See the shape?
那是房♥间 看到他的关联度了吗
That’s the room. See where he is in relation?
他在哪里
So, where is he?
他在…那里
He’s… there!
好了 出来吧 美味的饼干
Okay. Come out. Num-num cookie?
-小杰 -小杰
– Yay, Jack-Jack! – Yeah, Jack-Jack!
真的太厉害了
That’s really cool.
-喂 -弹力女超人有麻烦了
– Hello? – Elastigirl’s in trouble.
什么 她怎么了
What? What happened to her?
很抱歉得通过电♥话♥来告诉你
Sorry to tell you on the phone.
到德福科技的船上和我会合
Meet me on our ship at DEVTECH.
德福科技的船 我十五分钟后到
The ship at DEVTECH. I’ll be there in 15 minutes.
德福科技的船是什么
What’s at the ship at DEVTECH?
卢修斯 我是鲍勃 海伦有麻烦了
Lucius? Bob. Helen’s in trouble.
我需要找人来看着孩子们
I need someone to watch the kids.
穿好战服 情况可能会很复杂
Suit up. It might get weird.
我马上到 最多十五分钟
I’ll be there. ASAP. Fifteen tops.
你要马上到哪里
Where are you going ASAP?
你最好给我马上回来
You better be back ASAP!
别穿那套衣服
And leaving that suit.
我要走了 我马上回来
I gotta go. I’ll be home soon.
卢修斯马上就回来
Lucius will be here sooner.
不许在屋子边用宝宝开火 好吗
No firing the baby around the house, okay?
德福科技的船是什么
What’s at the ship at DEVTECH?
你为什么穿上了你的超级英雄战服
And why are you in your Supersuit?
那不是妈妈的超级英雄战服吗
Is that Mom’s supersuit?
她可能需要呢 谁知道啊
She may need it. You never know.
发生了什么
What’s going on?
我不知道 但是爸爸接到一个
I don’t know, but Dad called Lucius
关于妈妈的电♥话♥后就打给了卢修斯
after getting a call about Mom…
然后就离开了
and then left.
我以为你放弃当超级英雄了呢
I thought you renounced superheroes.
我放弃我的放弃声明
Yeah, well, I renounce my renunciation.
穿上
Put that on.
你好 小家伙
Hello there, little fella.
你好
Hello.
你们这些孩子不安全
You kids aren’t safe.
迪福兄妹派我带你们…
The Deavors sent us to take you…
这也太浪费了
Well, isn’t that redundant?
迪福兄妹刚派我来守护这座房♥子
The Deavors just sent me here to guard the house.
因为孩子们 不安全
‘Cause the kids aren’t safe.
我明白 管理层的臭主意
I get it, managerial screw-up.
告诉温斯顿交给我就行了
Tell Winston I handled it.
你明白的…
You understand, Ms…
空洞
Voyd.
空洞小姐
Ms. Voyd.
一路顺风
Drive safely.
事实上 他还希望我们带你走一趟
The thing is, he wants us to bring you, too.
这拖不了太久
That isn’t gonna hold them long.
小飞 带上宝宝
Dash, grab the baby!
分散行动
Spread out!
小飞
Dash!
我们得赶紧上我的车
We gotta get to my car.
什么 发生了什么
What? What’s going on?
小家伙
Little fella!
成功了
It worked!
神力车 摇下窗户
Incredibile, windows down!
进去
Dive in!
神力车 开启语♥音♥识别
Incredibile, set voice identification.
大声说出你们的名字
Loudly, say your names.
-巴小倩 -巴小飞
– Violet Parr. – Dashiell Robert Parr.
卢修斯
Lucius!
神力车 快跑
Incredibile, escape!
怎么回事
Fill me in!
有好消息也有坏消息 我们找到她了
Good news and bad news. We found her.
她看上去没什么大碍
She seems physically fine
但是她遭遇了屏霸
but she’s had an encounter with Screenslaver…
她的表现也很奇怪 在这里
and she’s acting kind of strange. In here.
怎么奇怪
Strange how?
海伦
Helen?
海伦 你在…
Helen, what are you…
海伦 是我
Helen, it’s me.
神力车 停车
Incredibile, pull over.
我们不能去艾家
We can’t go to E’s.
你也看到他们给卢修斯戴的护目镜了
You saw those goggles they put on Lucius.
他们也戴着
They were wearing them, too.
他们都被某个人控制了
They’re all under someone’s control.
妈妈可能也被控制了
They’ve probably done the same to Mom.
好吧 坏人在找我们
Okay. Bad guys after us.
没有妈妈 没有爸爸
No Mom, no Dad.
没有卢修斯
No Lucius.
但我们有我们的超能力 这辆车
But we have our powers, this car…
还有…什么
and… what?
神力车 带我们去德福科技
Incredibile, take us to DEVTECH.
孩子们坐一辆奇怪的车跑了
The kids have escaped in a tricked-out car,
但我们抓到了酷冰侠
but we got Frozone.
马上带他上德福科技的船
Bring him to the ship at DEVTECH immediately.
我们错过了
Aw, we missed ’em!
真希望神力车能跟着这艘船
Oh, I wish the Incredibile could follow that boat.
-你做了什么 -我不知道
– What did you do? – I don’t know.
-你做了什么 -我什么都没做
– What did you do? – I didn’t do anything!
这辆车完全乖乖听我的话
Wow, this car does anything I say.
我们根本就没有计划
We didn’t plan this well.
什么意思 我们都到了 对吧
What do you mean? We’re here, aren’t we?
没错 我们是到了
Yes, we’re here.
我们得上那里去
We need to be up there.
万一神力车有喷射座椅呢
What if the Incredibile has ejector seats?
等等 什么 不
Wait, what? No.
-好样的 -不 别说话了
– Yeah, baby! – No, don’t say any more…
最大马力 发射
Max power! Launch!
走吧
Come on.
你好 见到你很高兴
Hello! Glad you could come.
欢迎参加会议
Welcome to the conference.
我们的明星们都在哪里
Our stars, where are they?
仪式马上就要开始了
The event’s about to start.
他们不想盖过其他人的风头
They didn’t want to upstage the others.
他们会参加签字仪式的
They’ll join for the signing.
欢迎 各位来宾 你们绝对不虚此行
Welcome, guests! You’re in for a treat.
这艘船是地球上最大的水翼船
This ship is the largest hydrofoil on the planet.
所以 抓稳了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!