Did you forget?
忘了什么
Forget what?
你真幽默
That’s funny.
为你的幽默加分
Points for funny.
是因为那套奇怪的战服吗
Oh, was it the weird outfit?
那事出有因
Because there’s a reason.
我上了戏剧课
I’m in a drama class…
他们要排演莎士比亚
and they just wanna do Shakespeare…
他们说要让孩子感兴趣
but they’re like, “Try to make it relevant for the kids.”
所以我想到孩子们喜欢超级英雄
So, like, “Oh, superheroes! Kids love superheroes.”
好吧 这样啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
于是你就会想穿紧身衣
You wanna wear one kind of tights…
然后他们说
and then they’re like,
不 穿别的样式的紧身衣
“No, wear these other kind of tights.”
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
很多人说你今天的发言很苛刻
Many say your speech today is critical.
各方都是为他们的人♥民♥着想
Both sides just want the best for their people.
我们就差一点就要在这里实现和平了
We are so close to finally getting peace in the region.
我很久没做这样的事了
I haven’t done this in a while.
这很好 列车的事给了我们契机
This is good. The train gives us momentum.
上台去散发你的魅力
Just go out there and be your charming self…
好好利用它
and capitalize on it.
弹力女超人女士 他们在等你了
Ms. Elastigirl, they’re ready for you.
大胆点
Hey, stretch a leg.
谢谢你 查德 聊得很愉快
Thank you, Chad. It was fun.
-大使 您的文件 -我们正向屋顶移♥动♥
Ambassador, your documents. – We’re moving to the rooftop.
大使女士 您好
Oh, Madame Ambassador, hello!
你是弹力女超人
Oh, you are Elastigirl!
我一定要跟你握握手
This is why now I’m shaking your hand.
你转入地下的时候我很难过
It was so sad when you went underground.
很高兴看到你穿着闪亮的战服回归
I am glad to see you back in your shiny outfit.
您的话对我意义重大
That means so much coming from you.
祝您演讲顺利
Good luck with your speech.
这边走 大使
This way, Ambassador.
维护持久和平
Bring lasting peace!
我会的 同时你要打击邪恶势力
I will, when you defeat evil.
好的
Okay.
三 二…
Three, two…
过去十五年里
For over 15 years,
超级英雄都东躲西♥藏♥
superheroes have been in hiding.
因为社会不再支持他们
Forced into it by a society
他们被迫转入地下
no longer willing to support them.
这一切也许即将改变
That may soon be changing…
一项不断壮大的运动将让超人重回公众视野
due to a growing movement to bring the Supers back.
有请这位刚刚靠自己
Here, fresh on the heels of her own
英勇地救下一列失控列车
heroic save of a runaway train…
带着全新形象回归的超级英雄 弹力女超人
and sporting a new look, is the superhero, Elastigirl.
-欢迎 -你好 查德
– Welcome! – Hello, Chad.
所有的民♥意♥调查都显示大家很支持你
All the polls are going in your direction.
是的 情况很不错…
That’s true. Things are good…
你好
Hello.
你好
Uh, hello?
你在听我说吗
Do I have your attention?
是的 查德
Yes, Chad.
当然了
Of course I do.
我在你的屏幕上
I’m appearing on your screen.
念着屏幕上出现的话
Reading the words I’m saying off of another screen.
到处都是屏幕
Screens are everywhere.
我们被屏幕控制了
We are controlled by screens.
而屏幕现在被我控制了
And screens are controlled by me…
屏霸
Screenslaver.
我控制了直播
I control this broadcast
和你面前的这个愚蠢的主持人
and this idiotic anchorman you see before you.
他怎么了
What’s wrong with him?
信♥号♥♥被劫持了 我去查一下
The signal’s been hijacked. I’ll check it out.
不要直视监视器
Don’t look at any monitors.
我可以在空中
I could hijack the ambassador’s aerocade…
劫持大使的飞机
while it’s still airborne.
对吗 弹力女超人
Right, Elastigirl?
最近的窗户 最近的窗户在哪里
Nearest window! Where’s the nearest window?
-发生了什么事 -弹力女超人去哪儿了
– Oh, what’s going on? – Where’s Elastigirl?
是哪一架
Which one?
弹力女超人 你来干什么
Elastigirl! What are you doing here?
大使有危险 她坐了哪一架直升机
The ambassador is in danger. Which chopper is she…
小心
Look out!
跟着他们 飞近点
Follow them and get me close!
降落吧 小心点
Get out of the sky, and touch down safely!
-不许动 -是弹力女超人
– Stand down! – It’s Elastigirl.
做好了 长官
Stay in your seat, ma’am!
我们被攻击了
We’re under attack!
快去保护好大使
Quick, go! Protect the ambassador!
开门
Open the door!
照她说的做
Do as she says!
你们都会游泳吗
Can you all swim?
-会 -不会
– Yeah. – No!
我们得弹射出去 抓稳了
We’re gonna have to slingshot! Hang on!
你没事吧 长官
Are you all right, ma’am?
我完全没事
I’m perfectly fine…
男生都是混♥蛋♥ 超级英雄太逊了
Boys are jerks and superheroes suck.
早上好
Good morning!
他就看了一眼我穿战服的样子
He takes one look at me in that suit…
就打算假装他从来没认识过我
and decides to pretend he doesn’t even know me.
他是在保护自己
He’s protecting himself.
要是他真的看到了你 那他最好忘了
If he really did see you, it’s best that he forget.
这样对你也好
It’s better for you, too.
我说不清这么多年来
I can’t tell you how many memories
有多少次有人发现了
Dicker’s had to erase over the years…
我和你♥妈♥的♥身份时
when someone figured out
迪克不得不抹掉他们的记忆
your mother’s or my identity.
是迪克干的
It was Dicker!
-你告诉了他托尼的事 -亲爱的
– You told him about Tony! – Honey…
你害得托尼被抹掉了关于我的记忆
You had me erased from Tony’s mind!
我讨厌超级英雄
I hate superheroes!
我放弃做超级英雄了
And I renounce them!
我放弃做超级英雄了
I renounce them!
她是青春期到了吗
Is she having adolescence?
今日一份新的报告显示
A new report out today shows that,
在做出决策方面
when it comes to decision-making…
人们对国会的信任
people have more trust in a monkey
还比不上相信猴子能投飞镖
throwing darts than Congress.
怎么回事 汤米 有抗♥议♥游♥行♥吗
What’s going on, Tommy? A protest?
他们是来表达支持的
They’re here in support.
支持 支持什么
Support? Support of what?
支持你
Well, in support of you.
谢谢你们前来 你们好
Thanks for coming out. Hi.
天哪 太感谢了
Oh, my goodness. Thanks so much.
你好
Oh, hello.
你的牌子上写了什么
What does your sign say?
超人应该合法
Supers should be legal now!
跟你们说了 你们知道吗
Talk to ya. Oh, what do ya know!
埃伦伍德
Ellenwood.
现在你回我电♥话♥
Oh, now you wanna return my calls
要谈超级英雄的事了
about superheroes, huh?
我得回头再打给你
Oh. I’ll have to call you back.
这感觉棒呆了
Oh, that felt good.
费利西娅 让他们别挂电♥话♥
Felicia, hold my calls, please.
计划奏效了
Hey! It’s working!
今天大使要发表
Hey, the ambassador made a big speech
关于超级英雄的演说
about superheroes today.
看来救人一命
Turns out saving someone’s life
能给人留下好印象 谁想得到呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!