It’s almost as though they weren’t there.
好像所有卫星都不在了
What have we got here?
这是什么东西?
This is impossible.
这是不可能的
We created a race of robots.
我们创造了机器人
Their function…
用它们来…
The signal’s all screwed up.
讯号全都有问题
Stop it! Just leave it alone. You’ll break it!
别这样 你会把它打坏
It’s so fuzzy.
画面太模糊
加州帝王谷
Morning,Lucas.
早啊 卢卡斯
You see these?
看到没?
I got a whole goddamn crop full of these.
种的菜都成这样子了
If your father’s not in the air in 20 minutes,
二十分钟后还不见你父亲
I’m getting someone else.
我就另请高明
Russell!
罗素
Russell! what are you doing?
你到底在干嘛
Just what in the hell do you think you’re doing?
你在搞什么鬼?
It’s the wrong field,you idiot!
白痴 你喷错了人家的田
Lucas’s farm is on the other side of town!
卢卡斯的农场在另一头
Are you sure?
你肯定吗?
(西班牙文)
CNS报导说 CNS is running a story that…

we’re covering up a nuclear testing experiment.
我们在秘密进行核爆炸实验
They can run with it if they want to embarrass themselves.
他们想出丑 就让他们出
NASA wants to know our position.
太空总署想知道我们的立场
Our official position is we have no official position.
官方立场就是不做回应
What is going on here?
康妮 究竟什么事?
Guys,would I keep you out of the loop?
我会瞒你们吗?
Absolutely.
肯定会
So what? I can’t hear you
什么 我听不见
At the moment our satellites are somewhat unreliable.
卫星有点不可靠
Isn’t it possible that this thing may just pass us by?
它会不会只是经过?
What if it doesn’t pass us by?
如果不是呢?
Why don’t we target some ICBMs to blow it up?
用洲际飞弹把它轰掉吧
And risk turning one dangerous falling object into many?
散开掉下来对我们更危险
We don’t yet know enough to…
没弄清楚之前
make any kind of intelligent judgments.
我们很难做出正确的判断
Luckily the press is making up their own story for this point.
还好新闻界仍在乱猜
But that’s not gonna keep.
但维持不了多久的
We may need to upgrade to DEFCON 3.
空防可能得进入 紧急状况三状态
Absolutely. General,tell NORAD we’re on DEFCON 3.
通知北美防空部进入紧急状况三状态
That’s not what the President said.
总统没那么说啊
Isn’t that a bit premature?
这个决定未免快了些吧?
Over 50% of the armed forces are on weekend leave.
陆海空三军 有一半以上在休假
Plus the commanders and troops that are in town…
还有大批部队
for the Fourth of July parade.
要参加国庆游行
Go ahead. Commander.
说吧
The object has settled into a stationary orbit.
那物体已停在轨道上
Well,that’s good news.
这是好消息
Not really,sir.
未必
Part of it has broken off into nearly three dozen pieces.
其中一部份爆裂成三十多部份
Smaller than the whole,yet over 15 miles in width themselves.
它们比母体小 但宽度仍超过十五里
Where are they heading?
他们会到哪?
They should be entering our atmosphere within the next 25 minutes.
再过二十五分钟便到地球大气层
伊拉克北部沙漠
美国乔治亚号潜艇 波斯湾
This had better be good.
最好是没事
Admiral on deck!
海军司令到
Sir,we’re looking at a total radar blackout over a 13km area.
长官 超过十三公里范围雷达完全没用
Let’s do a diagnostic check.
把雷达检测一下
Excuse me,sir.
抱歉 长官
The radar may be malfunctioning,
雷达可能只是故障
but the infrared is totally off the map.
但红外线却完全失灵
Jeez!
我的天
Get me Atlantic Command on line.
联络大西洋司令部
Hang on,sir.
等一下
Sir,we have visual range with incoming over Iraqi air space.
伊拉克领空有目击报告
Second sighting? Yes,sir. Just came in from the Persian Gulf.
有别人看到吗? 有 这刚从波斯湾传过来
We have two confirmed visual contacts.
已经有两次目击证明
They’re tracking another one off the California coastline!
有一个在加州外海 还在追踪
All right,put it on.
开电视
General,you might wanna watch this.
你们来看看
I get it.
我来
特别报导
Ladies and gentlemen,we are interrupting our regular broadcast
我们用临时插播方式
to bring you extraordinary events taking place in Russia.
报导俄国的奇特事件
This unexplained disturbance and the resulting hysteria are incredible.
这种不明现象已经引起恐慌
How would you describe what you are seeing?
你看到了什么情况?
lt is clearing the mountains,moving too slowly to be a comet or meteor.
它已经离开山区 按速度来看应不是慧星或陨石
Widespread panic has gripped the countryside…
乡下的民众都非常害怕
as thousands have taken to the streets.
纷纷跑到了街上
It is confirmed. The unexplained phenomenon is headed for Moscow.
已经证实 物体正飞往莫斯科
Mr. President,we have an AWAC off the West Coast.
总统先生 我们在西岸有预警机
ETA with contact point,three minutes.
估计过三分钟会有接触
Don’t understand it,sir. Side radar doesn’t see a thing.
机侧雷达没有发现
I know! I’m blind,sir.
是的 完全没有讯号
Nothing is registering.
一无所获
Negative. We have zero visibility. Visibility is at zero.
什么都没发现
Command,this is Eagle Eye 370.
这是 “鹰眼”
加州太平洋沿岸
Captain,the President is listening. Repeat what you just told me.
总统正在听 你再说一遍
We still have zero visibility.
我们还是毫无发现
Instrumentation is malfunctioning.
仪器发生故障
We can’t get any kind of reading on what’s in front of us.
侦测不到任何东西
Wait a minute.
等一下
It maybe clearing.
可能正常了
Pull out!
快撤
Line’s gone,sir.
断线了 长官
Two more spotted over the Atlantic.
大西洋上空又有两个
One’s moving toward New York,the other here.
朝纽约和这里飞来
How long do we have?
我们有多少时间?
Less than 10 minutes.
少于十分钟
Mr. President,I recommend we move you to a secure location.
总统先生 我们会把你转移到安全地点
Connie,can we expect the same panic?
我们民众也会恐慌吗?
More than likely.
非常有可能
We can discuss this on the way.
我们可以在路上讨论
I’m not leaving.
我不会离开
We have to maintain a working government.
我们要维持政府运作
I want to escort…
我想让你们把
the Vice President,the whole cabinet and the Joint Chiefs,
副总统 内阁成员和参谋长
take them to a secured location.
送到安全地点
I’m staying.
我要留下来
I don’t want to add to a public hysteria that’s gonna cost lives.
可能会有人因为恐慌而丧命
Connie,we’ll initiate the emergency broadcast system.
启动紧急广播系统
We’ll advise people not to panic.
要劝民众不要恐慌
The best idea right now is to stay in their homes.
现在最好都不要出门
Yes,sir.
遵命
Have the cabinet members rendezvous here. We’ll take them to NORAD.
请内阁成员到这里会合 然后去北美防空部
Mr. President,with your permission,I’d like to remain at your side.
总统先生 如果你允许 我想跟着你
I had a feeling you would.
我就感觉你会这么做
What happens if they do become hostile?
如果来者不善怎么办?
Then God help us.
那就请上帝保佑我们了
The strange atmospheric phenomenon…
大气层的异常现象
is apparently what is causing all the distortions…
显然 导致失真的原因是…
David,are you watching this?
大卫 你在看吗?
There is no evidence that these phenomena are endangering anyone.
这些现象并未造成危害
Thus far,reports of oppression…
外星人侵略的报导
Marty,I got a lock on that signal pattern so we can filter it out.
听着 我已经滤出它的讯号
But if my calculations are right,it’ll be gone in seven hours.
如果我没算错七小时后它会消失
It’s reducing itself every time it recycles so eventually it’ll disappear.
每次重来 它都在减少 到最后会完全消失
Are you listening?
你们在听吗?
Can you believe this?
你能相信吗?
Haven’t you been watching? David!
你没在看吗?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章盗梦空间
下一篇文章勇敢的心
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!