Fire at will.
自由发射
Knights,we are red and free.
骑士一号
Knight One,fox three!
发射狐狸三号
Knight Three,fox three!
骑士三号 狐狸三号
Knight Seven,fox three.
骑士七号 狐狸三号
The missiles have been fired.
飞弹发射
Are they not getting through?
有没有射中?
No,sir. Not one.
没有 都没射中
Command,Knight One. Command,Knight One.
骑士一号 骑士一号
Switching to Sidewinders,moving in.
改用响尾蛇飞弹
Knight Three,low 50 knots reference 120.
骑士三号 准备发射
Knight Seven,120.
骑士七号 准备发射
Knight One,sweep lock.
骑士一号
Fox two.
狐狸二号
Knight Seven…
骑士七号
Come on!
加油
They must have a protective shield over the hull!
一定是有防护罩
Knights,pull up!
骑士们 向上
Knight Three,pull up!
骑士三号 向上
Complete failure in the stators!
我看不见
Pull up!
向上
Blow through! Blow through!
我们撤退
Too many of them!
快点 好多敌机
They got another one,sir.
我们又损失了一架,长官
Oh no,you did not shoot that green shit at me!
不 你别想打中我
I got you covered,Big Daddy!
我掩护你
Damn,they got shields,too!
它也有防护罩
Let’s go,Knights! Move! Knights! Move!
我们快撤退
Jesus!
上帝啊
They got another one. And two more.
我们又失去了两架
They’re dropping like flies.
跟打苍蝇一样
We’re losing them. All right.Get them out of there.
我们失败了 叫他们回来
Squadron leaders,retreat to fallback position. Abort mission right away!
中队长 任务取消
Do you read me? Do you copy?
了解没有
We’ll have to make a run for this one! Let’s get low and fast!
我们要掉头了 跟着我
I gotcha,Big Daddy! Let’s get them!
我跟着你 走吧
Watch the back!
小心后面
Squadron leader,abort!
中队长听到了吗? 快撤退
This isn’t happening fast enough!
撤退得不够快
Get them out!
快点撤退
The monitor! Where’s the picture?
怎么搞的 没画面了
We’ve lost the satellite.
卫星断了
We got two on our six,Jimmy. Shackle!
在我们的6点钟方向 有两架敌机跟上了
Roger.
收到了
Come on,come on! Move!
快点
He’s on me like white on rice,big daddy.
他们紧追不舍 就像老鼠爱大米
Let’s push it! Let’s go! Let’s go!
被追上可不妙 快走
I can’t shake them. I can’t shake them.
我甩不掉它们
Yes,you can. Just the way I showed you. Let’s go!
你行的 像我那样便成
I’m gonna try something.
我有个办法
Nothing stupid!
别做傻事
You know me!
你了解我的
That’s what I’m talking about.
那样才麻烦
Jimmy,what are you doing?
你干嘛?
you can’t bank at that speed!
这速度爬升太危险了
Jimmy,he’s closing on you!
它快追上了
危险
Put your mask back on! That’s an order!
戴上面罩
I can’t breathe!
我不能呼吸
Affirmative. We have incoming.
有飞行物接近
Let me have it,son.
我看看
Friendly?
是友机吗?
I don’t think so.
我想不是
Come on and get me!
有本事就来
What are you shooting at?
你想打我?
Where you at,baby?! Come on! Come on!
你在哪? 来吧
You can’t hit nothing!
你什么也打不中
Low bridge!
燃料不足
警告
See if you can fly that thing under cover!
让你看不见 看你怎么飞
Hope you got an airbag!
希望你有安全气袋
Son of a bitch!
混蛋
This way! This way!
来啊 我在这里
Get off! Get off of me!
滚开
That’s what you’ll get! Look at you!
活该如此 看看你
Ship all banged up!
摔成这个样子
Who’s the man?!
是谁赢了?
Huh? Who’s the man?!
是谁赢了?
Wait till I get another plane!
等我换架飞机
I’m lining all your friends up,right beside you!
把你们全部打倒
Where you at? Huh? Where you at?
你在哪里?
Welcome to Earth.
欢迎莅临地球
That’s what I call close contact.
我称之为”近距离接触”
Baby,stay right here with Boomer.
跟布玛留在这里
Come on! Keys. Come on! Keys.
钥匙 快点
Yes!
太好了
Come on,baby. Come on!
快点 快点
Yes!
太好了
Reports indicate that…
据报导
this battle has repeated itself all over the world with the same results.
世界各地都有类似战斗 结果也都一样
See,Troy? You’re feeling better already.
看 你好点了吧?
Everyone’s packing up and leaving.
大家都要走了
They said a spaceship is headed this way.
说有太空船要来
We’d better leave,too,don’t you think?
我们最好也走吧
It’s Air Force One,for crying out loud. Still he gets sick.
坐总统专机还会晕
I don’t feel too good.
天啊 我很不舒服
Look at me,huh? Like a rock.
看我 好得很
Could be bad weather or good weather,doesn’t matter.
天气好坏我都没关系
We could go up or down,back or forwards,side to side…
往后飞 往前飞 侧着飞 我都没事
What did I say?
我说错什么了?
He still gets airsick,huh?
他仍然会晕机?
Yeah.
是啊
Julius,with all of this…
我一直在忙着
I didn’t get a chance to thank you two.
还没有多谢你们
All he could think of was getting to you.
他只想来找你
There’s still love there,I think.
爱还是存在的
Love was never a problem.
爱不是我们的问题
All you need is love.
你所需要的是爱
John Lennon. Smart man.
约翰列侬 他很聪明
Shot in the back,very sad.
可惜被人暗算
We’ve moved as many of our forces away from our bases as possible.
部队已尽量撤离基地
But we’ve already sustained heavy losses.
但损失还是非常惨重
I spoke with the Joint Chiefs at NORAD.
我已跟参谋首长们讨论
They agree we must counterattack with a full nuclear strike.
大家认为该动用核武器
Over American soil?
在美国本土?
You’re saying we should sacrifice more innocent American civilians?
你说在这时候 还要牺牲无辜民众?
Is that right?
是不是
Sir,if we don’t strike soon,there may not be much of an America left!
再不这样 国家都要保不住了
Sir! They’ve taken out NORAD.
北美防空部被攻击
What?
什么?
It’s gone,sir.
已经被毁
My God!
我的天
The Vice President? The Joint Chiefs?
副总统 参谋首长呢
Mr. President.
总统先生
We must launch.
要用核武器才行
A delay would be more costly than…
再拖延的话牺牲会更大
when you waited to evacuate the cities.
比先前不撤城更糟
No! No! You’re not gonna launch nuclear weapons.
不要用核武器
You’ll kill them and us.
那会杀死它们和我们
At the same time,if we fire nukes…
同时 你用核武 其他国家会跟进 会形成辐射尘
Sir, may I remind you are a guest here?
先生 你在这只是个客人

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章盗梦空间
下一篇文章勇敢的心
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!