I’m sorry,Captain. I can’t let you pass without clearance.
不好意思 上尉 这里是禁区 你不能进入
OK. Come here.
过来
You wanna see my clearance?
你真的想看啊
Maybe I’ll just leave this here with you.
这个交给你了
Let they pass.
让他们过去
Get the hell out of the way!
让开
Did you see that?
你有没有看到?
Oh,boy! Oh,boy!
我的天 我的天
How long has he been unconscious?
昏迷了多久?
About three hours.
三个小时
Let’s get him in containment.
送他到隔离室
As the former head of the ClA,you knew about this place.
这里一向由你负责
When were you planning to inform the rest of us?
你打算瞒到几时?
It had been deemed classified.
这原是绝对机密
You should have told us about this when they first arrived!
外星人一到 你就应该说了
We wouldn’t have launched a counterattack
不然我们就没必要无意义反击
that cost the lives of hundreds of our American pilots!
损失几百名飞行员了
We could not have known that…
我们没想到
our fighters would’ve been that ineffective!
我们的军机如此不堪一击
Mr. President.
总统先生
The little bit of information we have…
资讯全都送到
comes directly into this room,Mr. President.
这里了 总统先生
Atlanta,Chicago,and Philadelphia.
亚特兰大 芝加哥 费城
Destroyed.
全都被摧毁
NATO and Western Allied installations
北约和西方盟国的设施
were the first to be taken out.
先遭到摧毁
Then we were hit.
然后才打我们
They knew exactly where and how to hit us.
他们对我们一清二楚
And our forces?
我们的部队呢?
We’re down to 15%.
只剩一成五兵力
If you calculate the time it takes to destroy a city and move on,
按照他们目前攻击的速度 加以计算
we’re looking at the worldwide destruction
全世界的主要城市
of every major city in the next 36 hours.
会在三十六小时内被毁
We’re being exterminated.
我们会被歼灭
Mr. President,this is Captain Steven Hiller.
总统先生 这位是希勒上尉
Captain. Mr. President.
上尉 总统先生
Well done.
你表现很好
Where is it now?
外星人在哪?
It’s isolated in the containment lab,sir.
在隔离室
I’d like to go see it.
我想去看看
General,I’m really anxious to get back to El Toro.
我想尽快回到艾托洛基地
Hasn’t anyone told you?
没有人告诉你吗?
El Toro has been completely destroyed.
你的基地被完全摧毁了
We were lucky.
我们运气好
Today was the first time I used the subway.
今天头一次用地铁
Thank God for the Metro Rail.
感谢上帝造了地铁
These should last us a while.
应该能撑一阵子
Don’t move. I’ll get it for you. Stay still.
别动 我帮你倒
He’s your son?
他是你儿子?
He’s my angel.
是我的天使
Was his father stationed here?
他父亲驻扎在这里?
Nah,he…He wasn’t his father.
他不是他生父
But I was kinda hoping he wanted the job,though.
但我希望他愿意做他父亲
So what do you do for a living?
你在哪里工作?
I’m a dancer.
我是跳舞的
Ballet.
芭蕾?
No. Exotic.
艳舞
Sorry.
抱歉
Don’t be.
不必
I’m not.
我不遗憾
It’s good money.
收入很好
Besides my baby’s worth it.
而且 为了孩子 值得
Dylan! Come here.
过来
I want you to meet the First Lady.
来见过第一夫人
I didn’t know that you’d recognised me.
没想到你认得我
Well,I didn’t want to say nothing.
我原本不想说的
I voted for the other guy.
我投了别人一票
All right! Life support monitors recording.
维生系统有监控
So if we screw up,it’s all on tape.
有问题的话都会被记录
Come on. Let’s get this biomechanical suit off.
帮他脱掉外壳
Put the spreader right here,along the ridge.
支撑器放这里 靠这边
Microprobe thing a majig goes right here.
微测仪伸进去
Pick there. Good.
那里 好
All right,now spread it very,very gently.
把它撑开 要非常 小心
Let me get in.
我来打开它
Gentle,gentle,that’s it.
小心 小心 就是这样
Run this right in…
运行该权利
Let’s proceed.
我们继续
Now comes the really icky part.
接下来 就不是太美了
Oh,boy. This is one smelly,disgusting…
这个真臭 又恶心
Look at it.
你们看
It doesn’t look alive,does it?
不像活的
The arm is moving.
它手臂在动
Doctor? Doctor?
博士
Get it off!
让它停下来
Don’t move!
不要动
Dr Okun?
博士
Release me.
放我出来
Open the door. Get him out!
去开门
No,wait.
不 等一下
Release me.
放我出来
I know there is much we can learn from each other
我们可以互相学习
if we can negotiate a truce.
如果我们停火的话
We can find a way to coexist.
我们可以和平共存
Can there be a peace between us?
我们能和平相处吗?
Peace.
和平
No peace.
没有和平
What is it you want us to do?
你们要我们怎样?
Die.

Die!

Mr. President.
总统先生
Is that glass bulletproof?
这是防弹玻璃吗?
No,sir.
不是
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
I saw his thoughts.
我明白他的心思
I saw what they’re planning to do.
明白他们的计划
They’re like locusts.
他们像蝗虫一样
They’re moving from planet to planet.
从一个星球到另一个
Their whole civilisation.
他们全部出动
After they’ve consumed every natural resource,they move on.
到自然资源枯竭之后 便去到另一个星球
And we’re next.
现在轮到我们
Nuke them.
用核武器
Let’s nuke the bastards.
用核武器轰这些混蛋
Just my luck. No ice.
运气真好 没冰块
I take it you’ve heard?
我想你听说了
Hey,toast.
干杯
To the end of the world.
敬世界末日
He didn’t come to this decision lightly.
他没有随便做决定
He didn’t have any other choice.
他别无选择
Well,you still believe in him.
你还是相信他
Well,he’s a good man.
他是个好人
He’d better be.
他最好是
You left me for him.
你为他离开我
Or,you know… for your career.
为了你的工作
You know,it wasn’t just my career.
这不只是工作
It was the biggest opportunity of my life.
这是我一生中最大的机会
I wanted my life to make a difference.
我想有点改变
I wanted my life to mean something.
希望生活有意义
Yeah,and…
对 而且
I wasn’t ambitious enough for you?
你觉得我没有雄心大志?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章盗梦空间
下一篇文章勇敢的心
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!