我喜欢 “单膝跪姿”
because it puts the booty,like,right in front of the lip…
因为这样抱 正好
What’s this?
这是什么?
That’s nothing.
没什么
Hold on.
拿着
What is this?
这是什么?
Jasmine kinda has a thing for dolphins. I don’t know.
茉莉喜爱海豚 我搞不懂
Stevie,this is a wedding ring.
这是结婚戒指
I thought you said you were gonna break it off?
不是说要跟她分了吗?
Man,you know I really like Jasmine.
你知道我真的喜欢茉莉
You know that,right?
你知道的 对吧
Man,you never can you get to fly a spaceship if you marry spill.
但你娶个脱衣舞娘 就别想驾驶太空船
It could only happen in California.
这事只会在加州发生
Here’s Wendy Walsh with a special report.
现在是温蒂为您特别报导
UFO粉丝 聚集在洛杉矶的大楼顶上 Hundreds of UFO fanatics have gathered on rooftops in Los Angeles…
几百名
to welcome the new arrivals.
欢迎外星人的到来
Oh,God! I hope they bring back Elvis!
希望他们把猫王带回来
I just came in to get my check tonight and I got talked into working.
我是来领薪水的 但他们要我上班
Oh,I must have been tripping.
我真是糊涂了
It’s the party event of the century!
有人说这是 “世纪派对”
Everyone is invited,especially you know who.
谁都可以参加 特别是那个伏多魔
This is so cool!
好棒
Girl,please!
拜托
Oh,hey! I made it before I came in tonight.
我上班之前做的
Check it out!
你看
I know you’re not gonna join those idiots.
你不会和那些白痴一样的
Oh… I am going over there as soon as I get off.
我一下班就要过去
Do you wanna come?
你要来吗?
Tiffany,listen to me a sec.
听我说
I’ve got a really bad feeling about this.
我觉得不太妙
I don’t want you to go.
我不想你去
Now promise me you won’t.
跟我说你不会去
Come on,girl! Promise me.
快啊 答应我
I promise.
我答应
Look,I’m out of town for a while,later.
我要走了 会出城一阵子
Bye.
再见
Everyone in the world is trying to get out of Washington.
大家都在试图离开华盛顿
We’re the only schmucks trying to get in.
我们是唯一还想去那的傻瓜
What the hell’s that?
那是什么?
Part of any phone books of Americans.
全国的电话号码
You think an important person like Constance are in listing?
康妮的号码也有吗?
She always keeps her portable phone listed for emergencies.
她的行动电话都会登记
So? Do you wanna ring the bell,or should I?
你要去按铃吗 还是我去?
Perfect,she’s using it.
好极了 她在通话
What? It’s busy?
什么? 占线中?
Yeah,I can use her signal…
我可以用这信号
to triangulate her exact position in the White House.
测出她的准确位置
You can do that?
那么厉害?
Yeah,all cable repairmen can,Pops.
电缆修理员都会这招 老兄
The visitors have arrived,but the President remains at the White House.
入侵者已经到达 可总统还留在白宫
Question: Are Mr. Whitmore’s actions
总统的表现是
A: 勇气过人 还是 B: 有勇无谋? A: ultra brave or B: foolhardy?

A The answers is A.
答案是
What Don’t hang up,sweetie.
谁 别挂断
David! How did you get this number?
你怎么有这个号码?
Do me a favour. Walk to the window.
帮俺个忙 走到窗户边
And I’m looking for what?
看什么?
You’ll see.
看看便知道
Over here.
这边
See us?
看到没?
How does he do that?
他怎么知道?
Yes,that’s right. Tom,
是的 汤姆
amazing moment.
真是不寻常
In light of our apparent inability to communicate with the visitors
由于无法跟对方联系
Pentagon officials have retrofit this Skylift helicopter with…
国防部给这架直升机装上了
a visual communications device.
“视讯装置”
Mr.President
总统先生
Gentlemen be seated.
各位请坐
Where are we now?
我们在哪了?
We’re commencing lift off.
我们刚要起飞
and refitted with these enormous light panels…
直升机的机腹和两侧
that are attached to the hull and onto the sides.
装上巨大的灯号装置
Echo One,Welcome Wagon is in the air.
“迎宾车”上路了
I repeat,Welcome Wagon is in the air.
重复 “迎宾车”上路了
Roger,Welcome Wagon.
收到 “迎宾车”
Echo One,right beside you.
回音一号就在旁边
This is something I would never believe that I would be!
做梦都没想到
In the White House!
我还能进白宫
Look at this.
你看看
If I knew I was gonna meet the President,
早知道会见总统
I would have worn a tie.
我就打条领带了
I mean,look at me,I look like a schlemiel.
我的意思是 你看 我像个草包
You look fine,Pops.
老兄 你看来很好拉
Oy,my God!
我的天
David,I don’t know if he’ll want to see you.
大卫 我不知道他是否愿意见你
That’s right. Then we’re wasting time,we should go.
没错 那我们还是别浪费时间了 走人吧
Why wouldn’t he…Why wouldn’t he listen?
为什么他不会?
Last time I saw him,we had a fight.
我们上次打了一架
You walked in and punched him in the head.
你走进来 敲了他的头
You punched the President?
你敢打总统?
He wasn’t president then.
那时他还没当总统
I punched him,he fought back.
我打他 他也打我
It was a fight!
我们是打架
A fight that you started!
是你先动手
David thought I was having an affair.
大卫以为我跟他好
With the President?
跟总统?
Of course which I wasn’t!
当然没有
Either go get him,or we should head back.
要么去找他 要么打道回府
All right,I’ll get him.Wait here,and don’t touch anything!
我去请他 你在这等着 别乱动东西
You punched the President?
你真的打了总统?
Nearing point of contact,Echo One.
快到接触点了
We’re closing in.
我们要上了
You’re gonna come in the sequence when it’s ready.
准备好就进行
The three choppers are approaching…
直升机逐渐接近
what has been unanimously agreed to be the front of these spaceships…
这批太空船公认的前导
a parabolic indentation 9 city blocks…
它的直径达九条街
You’re leaving now?
您现在要走?
Hey,see if they’ve got those pens they give away.
别忘了索取纪念笔
Dad,what?
你说什么?
I don’t have time for this.
我没有时间
Two minutes,Tom,please.
只要两分钟
Mr. President,Julius Levinson.
总统先生 这位是朱利斯·李文森
David is my…
大卫是我…
I told you he wouldn’t listen.
我说了他不会听的
You have to tell him now.
你得跟他说
David,you have to tell him! David,tell him!
大卫 你必须告诉他 大卫 告诉他
I know why we have satellite disruption.
我知道它们用卫星通讯的事
All right. Go ahead.
说来听听
Let’s say that you wanted to coordinate with…
假设你想要协调
spaceships on different sides of the Earth.
世界各地的太空船
They couldn’t send a direct signal,right?
直线的讯号不管用
You talking about line of sight?
你是说目视线
Right. The curve of the Earth prevents it.
没错 它会受地形限制
You’d need satellites to relay that signal
你得靠卫星把讯号
in order to reach each ship.
传给这些太空船
Well,I found a signal hidden inside our own satellite system.
我发现有个讯号暗藏在我们的卫星通讯中
Excuse me,Mr. President.
对不起 总统先生
They’re starting.
他们要开始了
They’re using our own satellites against us.
它们在用我们的卫星来对付我们
The clock is ticking.
时间所剩不多
Bringing it in to hover.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章盗梦空间
下一篇文章勇敢的心
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!