You said you was on leave for the Fourth!
他说你放假了
Well,they cancelled it!
假期被取消了
Look,why are you acting like this?
你为什么这样?
Why?
为什么?
That’s why!
这就是为什么
Look,I really don’t think they flew 90 billion light years…
我不认他们大老远来
to come and start a fight,
是为了打仗
and get all rowdy.
闹得天翻地覆
Why don’t you just relax?
为什么不放轻松点呢
I’m gonna report to El Toro,find out what’s going on.
我必须回基地报到 看看怎么回事
What are you doing in there,man?
你在干嘛?
Nothing,I’m just driving.
没干嘛 我在开车
Look.

I got these for you.
这是给你的
Firecrackers!
烟花
You be careful.
小心
Steve,wait.
等一下
I wanna tell you something.
我有事跟你说
What is it,Jasmine?
什么事?
You take care of yourself,you hear?
好好照顾自己 明白吗
Look,why don’t you pack some things and…
要不你和狄伦收拾一下
you and Dylan come stay with me on the base?
一起跟我去基地住吧
You will see that there is nothing to be scared of.
你就会知道没什么好怕的
Really?
真的?
You don’t mind?
你不介意吗?
Well,I mean…
我的意思是…
I will have to let all my other girlfriends know they can’t come over.
我得让我其他的女朋友明白她们不能来找我
I got to postpone a freaky weekend.
我得把约会延期
There you go,thinking you’re all that.
你又来了 自以为是个情圣
But you are not as charming as you think you are,sir.
你可不是你想得那么有魅力
Yes,I am.
一向都是
Them big old Dumbo ears.
招风耳
Look at you with them chicken legs.
你的腿才像鸡脚呢
Come on,Dylan.
跟我来 狄伦
The television said they started looting.Vultures.
电视说有人开始趁火打劫 卑鄙的家伙
Do you still have the Plymouth?
你的车还在吗?
You want to borrow the car.
你想借车
David,you don’t have a licence.
你没驾驶证也想开车?
You’re driving.
你来开车
Yeah,I’m… I’m driving?
我来开?
I really want you out of Los Angeles.
你快离开洛杉矶
You’re staying there to keep people calm,it’s the right thing to do.
你得去安抚人心
I won’t let them criticise you for it.
我不会让别人因为这个而批评你
I appreciate your trying to help me.
你想帮我 我真的很感激
Liar. Stick to the truth.
骗人 说实话
You’re good at it.
这是你的优点
OK. I don’t want you in any one of those cities.
我不想你留在这些城市
I’ll leave as soon as the interviews are done.
访问结束我便走
All right. A helicopter will be taking you to Nullius.
好的 直升机会接你去奈里斯
And the munchkin?
小鬼呢?
She’ll meet you there.
她会去跟你会合
All right. I love you.
好吧 我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Bye.
再见
It’s the White House!
这可是白宫
You can’t drive up and ring a bell.
不能随便去按门铃
Can’t you go any faster?
你就不能再开快点吗
You think they don’t know what you know?
你以为他们会不知道你知道的?
Believe me,they know.
相信我 他们肯定知道
She works for the President. They know everything.
她就是给总统办事的 他们什么都知道
They don’t know this.
但他们不知道这个
You’re gonna educate them,huh?
你要去教育他们?
Yes,tell me something. So are you so smart.
好 告诉我一件事 既然你这么聪明
How come you spent eight years in MIT to become a cable repairman?
怎么在麻省理工待了8年 还是个电缆修理工?
All I’m saying is they got people who handle these things.
我是说他们有人负责这种事
If they want HBO,they’ll call you.
如果想要看电视少不了你一份
Look at these people,look.
你看看这些人
Vultures. They take and then they go.
卑鄙小人 拿了东西就跑
They’re going faster than we are. We’re in the fast lane!
我们走快车道 却比他们慢
I can’t go faster. They’re cutting me off.
不能再快了 被前面的挡住了
No one’s cutting you off! We’re going to get a ticket.
没人挡住你 这样会被开罚单
They’re getting in front. I can’t go faster.
不能再快了
I don’t wanna argue.
我不想跟你吵
Let’s just get there as quickly as possible.
反正尽快到那就是了
You think we’ll get to Washington and it won’t be there?
难道华盛顿会走了不成?
A crop duster was arrested as he dropped leaflets from the air.
一名负责撒农药的飞行员 因为空投传单而被捕
Everybody’s leaving.
大家都要走了
Can you give us some of your time?
你能给点时间我们吗?
We’ve got to stop them!
得去阻止他们
I was kidnapped by space aliens ten years ago!
10年前 我曾被外星人绑架
They did all kinds of experiments on me!
他们拿我做实验
They’ve been studying us,finding out our weaknesses!
他们一直研究我们 找出我们的弱点
We’ve gotta stop them.
我们得阻止他们
They’re gonna kill us all!
他们要消灭我们
Some people attribute his behaviour to post traumatic stress…
有些人说他得了受创后焦躁症候群
from his service as a pilot in Vietnam.
因他曾在越战时受伤
Others have a more unusual theory.
还有更加奇怪的观点
How would you describe Mr. Casse?
你怎么想的?
Keeps to himself.
他孤僻
Private.
重隐私
Quiet.
很静
When they took him up in the spaceship,
他被俘上太空船之后
the aliens abused him sexually.
那些外星人对他性虐待
Mr. Casse is in the county lockup this evening…
凯先生已被收押
Pack up. We’re leaving.
快收拾 要走了
Due to extenuating circumstances,
但因情况特别
He maybe released later tonight…
今晚他就可能获释
Miguel,what about Dad?
米高 爸爸呢?
This could be our last night on Earth.
也许只能活到今晚了
You don’t wanna die a virgin,do you?
你不想死时还是处女吧?
Come on! We’re going.
要走了
No,I’m not going anywhere.
我哪里也不去
Miguel! Stop it!
住手!
Thanks a lot,partner!
谢了
Remember,we gotta get as far away from these things as we can!
记住,离他们越远越好
You read my mind!
你真了解我
We gotta get as far away from these things as we can!
我们要走得越远越好
They let you out?
他们放你出来啦?
You damn right!
你他妈说对了
They got bigger fish to fry now,believe you me!
他们还有更大的问题
Come on,boy!
跟我走
Once again the LAPD is asking Los Angelenos…
洛杉矶警局请民众
not to fire their guns at the visitor spacecraft.
不要对太空船开枪
You may inadvertently trigger an interstellar war.
否则会意外引发星际战争
Do you think we can find something better …
除了这个
to do with our time,gentlemen?
还有别的事情可做吗?
Where you been,Steve?
你去哪了?
Man,this is unbelievable. This is,like,huge.
不可思议 问题可大了
They’ve recalled everybody.
全部人员取消休假
Looks like the mail’s still working.
好像邮件还算正常
太空总署
You’ll have to do the honours for me.
念给我听吧
You’re a wuss!
你真没种
Whatever. Shut up and read it.
闭嘴 快念
It says: “Captain Steven Hiller”… loser.
信上说 “史提芬·希勒上尉” 失败者
Come on!
快念
We regret to inform you that despite your excellent record of service…
虽然你在军中纪录辉煌 但很遗憾通知你
I’m sorry,man. You know what you need to do?
很抱歉 你知道该怎样吗?
You need to,like,kiss some serious booty to get ahead in this world.
你得去奉承那些人 机会才会多
That’s what I’m trying to tell you.
我就是这么认为的
See,I like the one knee approach

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章盗梦空间
下一篇文章勇敢的心
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!