我有几个问题
I’ve got a few questions.
你们占领了欧洲绝大多数土地
You lot have taken most of Europe.
不包括英国 欧洲大部
Not England, but most of Europe.
有什么感想
How does that feel?
我不知道 我不过是个飞行员
I don’t know. I’m just a pilot.
好好想想
Think harder.
我觉得很悲哀
I feel sad.
-那你们怎么还这么干 -命令
– Then why do you do it? – Orders.
那你们觉得希♥特♥勒♥何时能够满足
When do you think Hitler will be satisfied then?
把中国也占了的时候吗
When he’s taken China?
也许吧
Maybe.
他要中国有什么用啊
What the fuck does he want with China?
人家说中国话的好吗
They speak Chinese over there, for Christ’s sake.
也许吧
I guess you’re right.
最后一个问题
One last question:
你们有什么权利到处侵略
What makes you think you’ve got the right to invade everyone?
和你们差不多
Maybe we are just like you.
不好意思 我没明白你意思
I’m sorry, you’ve lost me there.
英国的铁蹄同样曾经踏遍整个世界
England invaded the whole world exactly the same way.
-才没有 -那印度怎么回事
– We did not! – What about India?
你们殖民地都哪儿来的
What about all your colonies?
你们用暴♥力♥和传教争霸海洋
You sailed away with a gun and a Bible in your hand
你们随心所欲的掠夺
and took whatever you wanted.
正因如此 我们才来到这里
That is the whole reason we are here.
-你胡说什么 -我有胡说吗
– You’re off your head, mate. – Am I?
我们来这儿就是为了
We are here to protect
帮助挪威人♥民♥挣脱你们的魔爪
the Norwegians from you.
-你说什么 -你们要土地
– What? – You want the land
更重要的是 你们要这里的东西
and more important, you want what is in it.
我们他妈能从这儿要什么啊
What the fuck would we want with this place?
你不知道吗
You don’t know?
原料
Raw materials.
发展工业所需的原料
Raw materials for your industry,
用来造船舰飞机 还有武器
your ships, your planes, your bombs.
所以我们才狭路相逢
That is why we both are here.
罗伯特 这是历史
History, Robert.
我们都想要原料
We all want raw materials.
没吃的了
There is nothing to eat.
你们想怎么办
What will you do about it?
我们再去弄点青苔
We’ll get some more moss.
我去打猎 弄只驯鹿回来 满意了吗
I’ll go out and shoot a Norwegian reindeer. Satisfied?
-让斯特朗科和你一起去 -为什么
– Take Strunk with you. – Why?
因为这是命令
Because that’s an order.
起来吧 死特伦克 快起来
Get up, Skunk. Get up.
拿着
Here.
打猎还得拿一支枪
You’ll need an extra gun for hunting.
把这根也弄下来
Take this one too.
我觉得这样不安全
I don’t think that’s a good idea.
我没问你意见 照做
I didn’t ask what you think. Just do it.
驯鹿来过这里
This is where the reindeer were.
我没骗你吧
I told you.
继续
Go on.
把斧头给我
Axe, please.
干得漂亮
Excellent.
帮个忙
Help me.
干得的确漂亮
Excellent.
我告诉过你
I told you.
别拿出你那万事通的腔调说话
Spare me your know-it-all remarks.
你干什么
What are you doing?
你这可不怎么讲究
Not a very sporting gesture.
这是战争 不是过家家
This is war. Not a silly game in your country club.
你拿着吧 帮我顶一下
Keep it for all I care, just help me here.
我说 你们为什么总是
Tell me, why is it so damned important
野心勃勃地想要控制一切
for you to be in control all the time?
这是你们的信仰 是不是
Because that’s how it is. Am I right?
为什么
Why?
回答我
Look at me.
回答我
Look at me!
好枪法
Nice shooting.
-你刚说话了 -是啊
– Did you just speak? – Yes.
你之前怎么一声不吭
Why the hell didn’t you say anything before, then?
因为你说话很无聊
You never say anything interesting.
你怎么回事啊
What the devil is the matter with you?
我很失败
I’m a failure.
-胡扯 顶住 -我说真的
– Nonsense. Keep pushing. – Yes, I am.
你在说些什么玩意
What on earth are you talking about?
我是个差劲的飞行员
I am a lousy pilot.
我是个优秀的飞行员
Well, I’m an excellent pilot
-还被你击中了 -我第一次飞行
– and you shot me down. – On my first flight
就摔了飞机
I made a plane crash.
死了三个人
Three people died.
我蹲了三个月监狱
I was sent three months in prison.
但是战争爆发后 他们又给了我机会
But when the war broke out, they gave me a new chance.
第二次飞行 我撞进了飞机棚
On the next flight I crashed into a hangar.
这次我又失去了一个战友
I lost a man on this trip.
看看约瑟夫
And look at Josef.
别哭
Please don’t.
抱歉我失态了
I’m sorry.
斯特朗科 你为什么要应征
How come you volunteered, Strunk?
你都快40岁了
I mean, you’re almost 40,
也挣了不少钱
you earned a lot of money.
-你没必要参军 -这是我的职责
– You didn’t have to. – It was my duty.
别闹了
Oh, come on.
你愿意经营一家2000人的公♥司♥吗
Would you like to run a company with 2,000 men?
文件啊 重担啊 不得休息
Paper work, responsibility and long hours.
门儿都没有
No fucking way.
我也不爱做 所以我就参军了
Me neither. So I volunteered.
然后你遇见了我
And then you met me.
走吧
Get going.
斯特朗科
Strunk!

Quickly!
把梁撑起来
Wedge the beam.
好了
Yeah.
-把枪放下 -你把枪放下
– Put the gun down! – You put the gun down.
怎么到他手里的
How did he get it?
有点复杂
It’s a little complicated.
你要是愿意放下枪 我也放下
I am willing to lower my gun, if you do the same.
然后被抓到纳粹集中营去吗
And end up in a German prison camp?
谢你全家 我不去
No fucking thank you.
史密斯 照他说的做
Do it, Smith.
我们需要齐心协力
We need to work together.
我们放下武器吧
We forget the guns,
停火休战
make a cease fire and…
像一大家人一样快乐的生活
And live like one big happy family?
史密斯 相信我
Trust me on this one, Smith.
好了 我数到三
Right, on three.

One,

two,

three.
-完事了 -是啊
– Well, that’s it. – Yes,
你想什么时候放下第二把枪
when you have dropped your second gun.
史密斯 放下枪
Do it, Smith.
好了
Right, that’s that.
我们得把皮扒了 是吧
We have to skin it, don’t we?
长官 你在家打猎吧
Sir, you go hunting back home?
是啊 但我们有专人负责处理猎物
Yes, but we have people to take care of this kind of thing.
你觉得他们怎么处理呢
But what do you think they do?
给我把刀
Get me a knife.
得了吧 没那么难吧
Oh, come on. It can’t be that hard.
怎么了
What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!