-穿过山 -你没看到天气如何吗
– Across the mountain. – Have you seen the weather?
天哪 哥们 这是蛮荒之地
For God’s sake, man, this is untamed wilderness.
上尉
Captain,
我们没有食物了 木头也要没了
we are out of food and there’s hardly any wood left.
-我们现在离开 -中尉 我有个建议
– We leave now. – Lieutenant. I have a suggestion.
我们为什么不分开走
Why don’t we go our separate ways?
-不行 -为什么
– No. – Why not?
战争有规则
There are rules of war.
对 为什么你们德国人这么沉迷于规则和条例
Yes, why are you Germans so obsessed with rules and regulations?
你永远不会懂
You will never understand.
这就是为什么德国很棒 而英国支离破碎
That is why Germany is great and the British Empire is crumbling.
破碎个屁 帝国很稳固
Crumbling, nonsense. The Empire is doing fine.
稳固吗 醒醒吧 上尉
Fine? Wake up, Captain.

Walk!
这边
This way.
斯特朗科 我走不动了
Strunk, l can’t go on.
中尉
Lieutenant!
停下
Stop!
斯特朗科
Strunk!
中尉
Lieutenant!
-沿着痕迹走 -中尉
– Follow the track. – Lieutenant!
这边
Over here!
我们必须回去
We must go back.
回到小木屋
Go back to the cabin.
面对现实吧
Let’s face it.
我们都会死在这里
We are all going to die here.
中尉 我们为什么没回头
Lieutenant, why didn’t we turn back?
我不明白 其他飞机
I don’t understand. All the other aircraft…
-够了 下士 -我们本该回去的
– Enough, Obergefreiter! – We should’ve gone back.
-我们为什么没有 -我们有命令
– Why didn’t we? – We had orders.
我做了决定
I made a decision.
-但是 -没什么可说的了
– But… – There’s nothing more to say!
你到底想让我们怎么生存
How on earth do you expect us to survive?
我们有床
We have the beds,
供给
supports.
我们可以从地板和墙上拿
We can take it from the floor and the walls.

You!
帮他
Help him.
我知道我们可以吃什么
I know what we can eat.
我们真要吃苔藓吗
Are we seriously going to eat moss?
这玩意好吃又有维他命
It’s tasty and full of vitamins.
食物规则第一条
Food rule number one:
要是富有维他命 味道就像屎
If it’s full of vitamins, it tastes like shit.
好吃
It’s good.
不错
Not bad.
有牛排就好了 我们可以试着打猎
A steak would be nice. We could try hunting.
-你也不喜欢汤 -我说汤还行
– You don’t like soup either. – I said the soup was okay,
你这个傻♥逼♥贱♥人♥ 我只说
you stupid sod. All I am
要是现在有牛排就太好了
saying now is it would be nice with a steak.
我看老希♥特♥勒♥也是吃斋的吧
I suppose old Adolf’s a vegetarian too?
-我不是吃素的 -那你怎么这么傻♥逼♥
– I’m not a vegetarian. – Then how come you’re so stupid?
停下
Stop!
史密斯
So, Smith,
你真是飞镖冠军吗
are you really a champion dart player?
-太他妈对了 -不 他不是
– Too bloody right. – No, he’s not.
好 给我三颗子弹
Okay, give me three bullets,
你这个吃饱了的行军企鹅 我证明给你看
you stuffed marching penguin, I’ll prove it to you.
站起来
Stand up.
按他说的做 施瓦茨
Do as he says, Schwartz.
现在选一颗约瑟夫的扣子
Now point at one of Josef’s buttons.
什么
What?
选一颗约瑟夫的扣子
Point at one of Josef’s buttons.
这颗
This one.
别动
Don’t move.
你运气好
You were lucky.
别动
Don’t move.
你不可能三次都中
You cannot do this three times.
你说得对 中尉
You were right, Lieutenant.
你故意的
You did that on purpose!
你该看看你的表情
You should’ve seen your expression.
不是不想夸你
Not to put a too fine a word on it,
但是你的汤让我拉肚子了
but your soup has given me the runs.
-什么 -请求拉屎
– What? – Permission to shit?
我要上厕所
I need to use the toilet.
-很好 史密斯 -谢谢
– Very good, Smith. – Thank you.
达文波特上尉
Captain Davenport.
谢谢
Thank you.
驯鹿
Reindeer.
驯鹿 来抓它们
Reindeer, come and shoot them.
驯鹿
Reindeer.
驯鹿 来抓他们
Reindeer, come and shoot them!

Fuck.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking hell!
十几只驯鹿就他妈在屋外
10 or 15 reindeer right outside the fucking cabin.
我知道他们跑了
I know, they’ve gone now.

Fuck.
约瑟夫
Hey, Josef.
我得说
I have to say,
第二章对我的屁♥股♥来说有点糙
chapter two was a little rough on my ass.
该死的蠢材
Bloody idiot, you’ve done it now.
-我要杀了你 -后退
– I’ll kill you! – Stand back!
-让开 -约瑟夫
– Out of the way! – Josef!
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
让开 让开
Out of the way. Out of the way.
放下武器
Put down your weapon.
你死定了 -我强烈建议
– You’re dead! – I strongly suggest
-你道歉 史密斯 -道什么歉
– you apologize, Smith. – Apologize for what?
你失去理智了
You’re losing your mind.
-把枪给我 -他侮辱元首
– Give me your gun. – He insulted the Führer!
你是名光荣的德国飞行员
You are a proud German airman.
德国空军以秩序与纪律为傲
The German Luftwaffe prides itself on order and discipline.
不要现在舍弃它们 下士
Do not abandon that now, corporal.
让开 你死定了
Get out of the way! You’re dead!
中尉 你的领导给你下了命令
Lieutenant, your commanding officer has given you an order.
你得遵守
You need to obey it.
现在 听领导的命令
Now listen to your commanding officer
放下枪
and put down your gun.
你真的要违抗命令吗
Do you really want to disobey your leader?
我没准许你跨越界线 上尉
I did not give you permission to cross that line, Captain.
放下武器
Weapons on the floor!

Now!
扔到那边去
And slide them over there.
干得好 史密斯
Nice work, Smith.
你到那边去
Right, you, over there.
你是要把我们当俘虏吗
Are you taking us prisoners?
说对了
That’s right.
那样的话 根据日内瓦公约
Well, in that case, according to the Geneva Conventions
-我们有权享有食物 -我知道
– we are entitled to food. – I know, I know.
你当然知道
Yes, you know.
但你愿意承担这个责任吗
But do you also accept it as your responsibility?
好吧
Right.
该交换位置了
It’s time to change places.
拜托为约瑟夫考虑一下好吗
Please, consider Josef’s condition.
他在那也没事
He’ll be fine over there.
好吧 就让他呆在那
All right, leave him be,
但是斯特朗科要把所有可用作武器的东西
but have Strunk carry all the would-be-weapons
拿到我们这边
over to our side.
快点
Now.
武器
Weapons.
还有斧头
And the axe.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!