Somewhere over the rainbow
蓝鸟飞过
Blue birds fly
鸟儿能飞越彩虹
Birds fly over the rainbow
我又为何不能
Why then, oh, why can’t I
棒极了
Bravo! Bravo.
上尉 你的节目呢
And you, Captain, do you have anything for us?
还真有
Actually I do.
我可以毫不犹豫地说
And I have no hesitation in saying
我的节目比你们的都要精彩
it will completely outshine your brilliant performances.
是什么
So what is it?
先把眼睛闭上
Close your eyes.
现在把眼睛张开
Now open your eyes.
从哪弄来的
Where do these come from?
本来打算留着看见大海再抽
Well actually, I was saving them till we saw the sea.
不过似乎现在抽更是时候
But now seems a more appropriate moment.
透过抽烟的愉悦仿佛能感受到大海
I can see the sea through these little tubes of delight.
什么
What?
透过抽烟的愉悦仿佛能感受到大海
I can see the sea through these little tubes of delight.
同志们 有缘千里来相会
Gentlemen, it’s been a pleasure and an honor.
要是你可以干些别的
If you could do something else,
你会干什么
what would it be?
这问题愚蠢至极
Stupid question.
为什么
Why?
要是公♥司♥烧毁了
What if the company burned down
然后你父母对你说
and your parents said to you,
施塔基 这里毫无未来可言
“Listen, Stucky, there’s no future here.
去干些别的吧
Go do something else”?
为什么我要跟你说这些
Why should I talk to you about this?
你是个没有原则的人
You are a man without principles.
我有很多原则
I have lots of principles.
-给你说一个 -免了吧
– Want to hear one? – No.
随心所欲
Do whatever makes you happy.
那责任呢
What about responsibility?
有了责任还怎么高兴得起来
What about the responsibility to be happy?
把左手举起来
Raise your left arm.
看到没 你总是循规蹈矩
See, you always do what you’re told.
但是没人逼我来参军
No one told me to volunteer for the army.
没有人
No one.
那是因为
But the only reason you did
你想要逃离家族生意
was to get away from the family business.
参军是能令你少些愧疚的选择
It was the choice of the lesser evil for you.
现在我问你
So now I’m asking:
打算什么时候才去做让你快乐的事
When will you do something that makes you happy?
晚安
Good night.
发生什么事了
What happened?
-我的手没了 -你的手坏死了
– It’s gone? – You had gangrene.
我们不得不帮你截肢
We had to amputate.
-痛死了 -看着我
– It hurts like hell. – Look at me!
你的手献给元首了
You gave your arm for the Führer.
他会为你感到骄傲
He will be very proud of you.
来 吃点巧克力 这有好多
Here, eat some chocolate. We have plenty.
我们是要回家了吗
Are we… are we going home now?
是的 我们要回家了
Yes, we’re going home.
你跟史密斯该走了
I think you and Smith should leave now.
你确定
Are you sure?
约瑟夫是好点了 不过我们只会拖后腿
Josef is better, but we will only slow you down.
我有个建议
I have a suggestion.
说吧 史密斯
Yes, Smith?
我上山去看看有没有更好的路
I climb the hill and look for a better way.
你们留下来给约瑟夫造个雪橇
You stay here and make some kind of sled for Josef,
然后我们一起离开
and then we’ll all go.
你会滑雪吗 史密斯
Do you know how to ski, Smith?
小时候跟叔叔滑过一次
I tried it once with my uncle when I was a nipper, sir.
专家啊
Oh, an expert.
很好
Excellent.
我跟你一块去
I go with you.
很好
Good.
这里真不错
It’s wonderful here.
没错
It certainly is.
一个可以在这待到战争结束的地方
One could stay here until the war is over.
也许你该试试
Maybe you should.
不过怕是会想家
But you’d probably miss home.
我妻子一周前离我而去了
My wife left me a week ago.
她跟我最好的朋友跑了
She just left me with my… with my best friend.
真抱歉
I’m sorry.
想要挽留
I wanted to impress her and
但却走得太远
I went too far.
然后 我们又到了这
And here we are.
她会回来的 老兄
She’ll be back, old man.
他们一起离开了德国
They’ve just left Germany.
所以你说留在这时是认真的
So I suppose you’re serious about staying here?
我们可以把一副雪橇埋在下边
We could put one pair of skis underneath.
用手挖 你怎么看
With nails. What do you think?
-很好 -有什么好的
– Yes! – Why did you say “Yes”?
-因为我赢了 -才没有
– I won. – You did not.
我一直想当一名画家
I always wanted to be a painter.
你可以啊
Of course you have.
去啊
Then go for it.
钱从何来
What about money?
去巴黎 给游客画像
Go to Paris and paint the tourists.
随便找个房♥子 当个波希米亚人
Get a cheap room and become a bohemian.
特别受女孩子喜欢
Girls like that.
现在是战争时期
There is a war on.
去还是不去 木头
Yes or no, Trunk?
木头与斯特朗科发音相似
我父亲会对我很失望
My father will be very disappointed.
也许不会
Maybe not.
你不了解我父亲
You don’t know my father.
你父亲也不了解你
It seems he doesn’t know you either.
壮观
Wonderful.
看 走那边会更容易
See, it’s easier if we go that way.
木头 听听我的计划
This is the plan, Trunky.
我们先回去 把其他人叫上
We’ll go back, get the others,
然后沿着那条路慢慢下山
then we’ll walk slowly that way down the mountain.
留意标志 如果是英国领土
We’ll look for signs. If we’re in British territory,
那你们就沿着相反方向继续往南走
then you go further south. And the other way around.
好主意
Good idea.
开始有点喜欢你这小子了
I think you better go.
所以你还是快走吧
I’m starting to like you.
走吧
Go?
给你展示一下什么是高山滑雪 伙计
I’ll show you what downhill skiing is all about, matey.
要不要等下来等你
Am I going too fast for you?
别挡道 你这德国泡菜
Out of my way, you sauerkraut.
统治吧 不列颠尼亚[英国爱国歌♥曲]
Rule, Britannia, Britann…
斯特朗科
Strunk!
斯特朗科 起来
Strunk! Wake up.
愚蠢的英国人
Stupid Englishman.
斯特朗科
Strunk.
把手举起来
Hands in the air!
别开枪
Don’t shoot.
我是英国人
I’m British.
什么 你是英国人
What, British?
去搜他身
Check him.
他是英国人
He’s British.
你安全了
You’re safe.
你现在安全了
You’re safe now.
别动
Stop!
把手举起 把枪扔掉
Hands in the air! Drop your guns!
把枪扔掉
Drop your guns!
我是个英国♥军♥官
I’m a British officer.
-不要 -起来
– No! – Get up!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!