有人偷看我就睡不着
Prying eyes annoy me.
就像耶得哥城墙一样
Behold the walls of Jericho.
也许不像约书亚推倒的那道那么厚
Maybe not as thick as the ones that Joshua blew down with his trumpet.
但是安全多了
But a lot safer.
我没有号♥角
You see, I have no trumpet.
为了表示我的诚意
Now to show you my heart’s in the right place…
我让你穿我最好的睡衣
I’ll give you my best pair of pyjamas.
你要不要加入我们以色列人呢
Do you mind joining the Israelite?
不要吗
You don’t want to join the Israelite?
那好 也许你喜欢看男人脱衣服
All right. Perhaps you’re interested in how a man undresses.
我研究过男人脱衣服的方式
There’s a funny thing about that. Quite a study in psychology.
各个不同
No two men do it alike.
我认识一个人
I once knew a man
他在脱♥光♥衣服前都会戴着帽子
who kept his hat on until he was completely undressed.
他独树一帜
Now he made a picture.
几年后我们终于发现他的秘密 他戴假发
Years later, his secret came out. He wore a toupee.
我自己有脱衣服的方式
I have a method all my own.
先脱外套 然后解领带
If you’ll notice, the coat came first.
最后才脱衬衫
Then the tie. Then the shirt.
接下来就该脱裤子了
Now, according to Hoyle, after that the pants should be next.
但我不
There’s where I’m different.
我先脱鞋
I go for the shoes next.
先脱右脚再脱左脚
First the right. Then the left.
接下来大家就都差不多了
After that, it’s every man for himself.
还没睡吗 小姐
Still with me, brat?
别傻了
Don’t be a sucker.
好好休息一晚对你有好处
A good night’s rest will do you a lot of good.
而且你不用担心
Besides, you got nothing to worry about.
有了耶利哥之墙 大野狼就不会来了
The walls of Jericho will protect you from the big bad wolf.
谁怕大野狼 大野狼
“Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf?. The big bad wolf
大野狼
The big bad wolf
她怕大野狼
She’s afraid of the big bad wolf Tra, la, la, la, la
麻烦你关灯好吗
Would you mind please, putting out the light?
没问题
No, not at all.
别把你的衣服挂在耶利哥之墙上
I wish you’d take those things off the walls of Jericho.
对不起
Oh! Excuse me.
你叫什么名字
By the way, what’s your name?
什么
What’s that?
你是谁
Who are you?
我吗
Who, me?
我是黑夜的夜鹰
I’m the whippoorwill that cries in the night.
我是轻抚你可爱脸庞的清晨微风
I’m the soft morning breeze that caresses your lovely face.
你总有名字吧
You’ve got a name, haven’t you?
当然 彼特·华恩
Yeah, I got a name. Peter Warne.
彼特·华恩
Peter Warne.
我不喜欢你的名字
I don’t like it.
别担心 你明天一早就可以还我
Don’t let it bother you. You’re giving it back to me in the morning.
幸会了 华恩先生
Pleased to meet you, Mr. Warne.
彼此 华恩太太
The pleasure is all mine, Mrs. Warne.
又来了一对电报
Another message, sir.
是什么 是什么 是什么
What is it? What is it? What is it?
是查尔斯顿寄来的”检查每列北上列车”
It’s from Charleston. “Checking every northbound train.”
“并且指派了20人去查看主要道路”
“Also assigned 20 operators to watch main highways.”
“尚未找到令爱 仍在继续努力中”
“No sign of her yet. Will continue to do all possible.”
“李文顿侦探社敬上”
“Signed, Lovington Detective Agency.”
跟其他的一样
It’s just the same as all the others.
-先生 -我不是说过要快点到纽约的吗
-Yes, sir? -I said I was in a hurry to get to New York.
-为什么拖拖拉拉的 -有暖流 先生
-What are we crawling for? -I got it wide open, sir.
-快一点 -好的 先生
-All right, step on it. -Yes, sir.
希望她没事 先生
I hope she’s all right, sir.
她当然不会有事 她会出什么事
All right? Of course, she’s all right. What could happen to her?
-不会 先生 -那就给我闭嘴
-Nothing, sir. -Then shut up about it.
在吗
Hello?
先生
Hey, mister.
你好
Hello.
你还没有起来吗
What’s the matter, you not up yet?
-几点了 -八点 拿去
-What time is it? -8:00. Here.
是牙刷 谢谢你
Oh! It’s a toothbrush, thanks.
你叫人把我的衣服熨过了
My dress, you had it pressed.
快点 快点 要吃早饭了
Come on. Come on. Breakfast will be ready soon.
你真好 我的衣服是谁熨的
You sweet thing. Where’d you get it pressed?
我数到10你再不起来
Say listen, I’ll count to 10. If you’re not out of bed by then…
我就过来拖你下床
I’m coming over here and I’ll drag you out myself.
-1 2 3 4 -我真怕你会这样做
-One, two, three, four, five…. -I really think you would!
我起来了 我起来了
I’m out! I’m out!
我起来了 我起来了 我起来了
I’m out! I’m out! I’m out!
浴室就在第二小屋后面
You’ll find the showers just behind the second cottage.
外面
Outside?
当然了 所有好的房♥子浴室都在外面
Surely outside. All the best homes have them outside.
我不能这样出去
I can’t go out like this.
-怎样 -像这样 我没有浴袍
-Like what? -Like this. I have no robe.
穿我的吧
Here, use mine.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
来吧 干脆点
Come on. Come on. Make it snappy.
你的袖子套不进去又不是我的错
Wait, it’s not my fault. You got the sleeve.
-穿我的鞋吧 -谢谢
-Here. Here are my puppets. -Thanks.
你刚说浴室在哪儿
Where’d you say the showers were?
毛巾在这里
Here’s a towel.
谢谢
Thank you.
你个子真小
You’re kind of little, aren’t you?
浴室在哪儿
Where’s the shower?
你的头发这样很好看 你应该永远不要梳
Your hair’s cute like that. You should never comb it.
我自己去找
I’ll find it myself.
浴室在那里面吗
Are the showers in there?
反正不在外面
They ain’t out here.
谢谢
Thank you.
洗澡都没有隐私的吗
Can’t a body have a little privacy around here?
想洗澡就得排队
You want a shower around here, you’ll stand in line.
妹子 还记得我吗 我是谢普利
Hi, sister. You remember me, Shapeley?
昨晚的事很抱歉
Say, I’m sorry about last night.
我不晓得你是他太太
Didn’t know you was married to that guy.
你应该早点告诉我的
You should’ve told me right off.
你也该回来了
High time you got back.
我在浴室碰到一些很有趣的女人
Oh, I met some very interesting women at the showers.
我们聊着聊着就忘记了时间
We got chatting about this and that. You know how time flies.
快点坐下
Come on. Come on. Sit down.
炒鸡蛋
My, my. Scrambled eggs.
是一个炒蛋 一个甜甜圈还有黑咖啡
Egg. One egg. One donut, black coffee.
午餐前就只有这些
That’s your ration till lunch.
有怨言吗
Any complaints?
没有
No. No complaints.
我买♥♥不起奶油 因为一买♥♥就要买♥♥一大壶
I’d have cream for your coffee, but I’d be buying a whole pint.
你不用道歉
Well, you don’t have to apologise to me.
我很感激你所有做的一切
You don’t know how much I appreciate all this.
你今天早上倒是高兴得令人恶心
What makes you so disgustingly cheerful this morning?
一定是因为春天的关系
Must be the spring.
我以为是
I thought maybe
因为谢普利跟你说了一些他的故事
“believe you me” told you some more snappy stories.
他是为了昨晚的事道歉
Oh no. He apologised for last night.
他不知道我们两个已经结婚了
Said he didn’t know we were married.
男人有时也会大错特错
Just shows you how wrong a guy can be.
-要不要甜甜圈 -谢谢
-Donut? -Thanks.
你认为我逃走很蠢吧
You think this whole business is silly? Don’t you?
我指逃跑和所有的事情
I mean running away and everything.
当然不 这是条好新闻
No. Makes too good a story.
你认为我是个傻瓜及一个被宠坏的富家女
Yes, you do. You think I’m a fool and a spoiled brat.
尽管如此我还是不知道我怎么会这样
Perhaps I am. Although, I don’t see how I can be.
被宠坏的人通常可以为所欲为
Spoiled people are used to having their way.
而我从来没有过 相反的
I never have. On the contrary.
我的一举一动
I’ve always been told what to do

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!