谢谢
Thank you.
过去点
Move over.
看来还是可以坐两个人
This is a “maybe they do.”
如果你好好问我的话
If you’d ask me real nice, I might put
我可以帮你把行李放上去
that bag up there for you.
下次来别忘了带家人来
Next time you drop in, bring your folks.
来买♥♥一点吧 朋友们
Get some! Come on, everybody!
新鲜的热狗啊 朋友们
Hot dogs, folks!
休息站 15分钟 我们在这里停15分钟
Rest station, 15 minutes. We’ll only be here 15 minutes.
热咖啡
Red hot coffee!
在角落
Right around there.
热咖啡 热狗
Get the red hot coffee! Hot dogs!
空肚子怎么享受旅程
Can’t enjoy the ride unless you eat!
他溜了
He got away.
我追了半天根本找不到他
I found myself in the middle of brush and no sign of the skunk.
我不知道你追他干嘛
I don’t know what you’re raving about, young man.
-而且我也没兴趣知道 -那么
-Furthermore, I’m not interested. -Well of all the….
也许你有兴趣知道你的行李不见了
Maybe you’ll be interested to know your bag is gone.
我的天啊 真的不见了
Oh! My heavens! It’s gone!
我就知道你不会有兴趣的
I knew you’d catch on eventually.
-我该怎么办 -你该不会把车票放在里面吧
-What am I going to do now? -Don’t tell me your ticket was in it.
车票在我身上 但是钱在那里
No, got that all right. But not my money.
现在我身上只有4块钱
All I have here is $4.
你可以打电报回去叫家里寄钱来
You can wire home for money in Jacksonville.
我不行
No, I can’t.
-好 我会的 -我告诉司机你的行李掉了
-Yes, I guess I will. -I’ll tell the driver about your bag.
不用了 谢谢 还是别讲吧
No! Thank you, I’d rather you didn’t.
别傻了 你的行李被别人偷了
Don’t be a fool. You’ve lost your bag.
公♥司♥要赔偿你
The company will make you good.
-你这是什么意思 -我不希望你告诉别人
-What’s your name? -I don’t want it reported!
这太荒妙谬了 公♥司♥会处理这件事情的
That’s ridiculous. The company will take care of it.
你听不懂英文嘛 拜托你别管我的事
Can you understand English? Would you please keep out of my affairs?
我希望你别来烦我
I want to be left alone.
你这个不知感恩的小鬼头
Well, you ungrateful brat.
上车
Board!
全部上车
All aboard!
上车
Board!
我们在杰克逊维尔[佛州海港城]停30分钟吃早饭
Jacksonville, 30 minutes for breakfast.
我们在杰克逊维尔停30分钟吃早饭
Only 30 minutes for breakfast.
我们只停留30分钟
Just 30 minutes. That’s all. No more.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
很傻喔
Silly, isn’t it?
怎么大家都下车了
Why, everybody’s gone!
谢谢你
Thank you for that, very much.
-到杰克逊维尔了是吧 -是的
-We’re in Jacksonville, aren’t we? -Yes.
我真笨
That was foolish of me.
你为什么不把我推开
Why didn’t you shove me away?
我不想吵醒你 你睡觉的样子很可爱
I hated to wake you up. You look kind of pretty asleep.
一块儿吃早餐吧
How about some breakfast?
不 不 谢了 我要去温莎饭店
No, no, thank you. No, I’m going to the Windsor Hotel.
温莎 你哪有时间
Windsor? You’ll never make it in time.
我们半小时后就要离开了
We leave in a half an hour.
他们会等我的
Oh, no, they’ll wait for me.
司机先生 我会迟几分钟 请等我
Driver, I’m going to be a few minutes late. Be sure to wait for me.
是嘛
Oh, yeah?
是的
Yes.
到纽约的巴士呢
Where’s the bus to New York?
20分钟前就开走了
It left about 20 minutes ago.
这太荒谬了 我也坐那班巴士
But that’s ridiculous. I was on that bus.
我有叫他们等我
I told them to wait.
抱歉 小姐 但是车已经走开了
I’m sorry, miss, but it’s gone.
早安 记得我吗 你昨晚睡在我身上
Good morning. Remember me? I’m the fellow you slept on last night.
我已经谢过你了
Seems to me, I’ve already thanked you for that.
下一班什么时候开
What time’s the next bus?
八点钟
8:00 tonight.
八点钟 还有12个小时呢
8:00? That’s 12 hours.
抱歉了 小姐
Sorry, miss.
怎么了 坏司机没等你吗
What’s the matter? Wouldn’t the old meanies wait for you?
你高兴什么 你也没赶上
Why are you so excited? You missed it, too.
没错
Yeah, I missed it too.
别告诉我你是为了我才错过的
Don’t tell me you did it on my account.
我希望昨晚的事不会让你有任何误解
I hope you haven’t any idea that what happened last night is….
年轻人 你不需要担心我
Now look here, young man, you needn’t concern yourself about me.
我会照顾自己的
I can take care of myself.
看来你照顾的不太好 你的车票在这里
You’re doing a pretty sloppy job of it. Here’s your ticket.
我的车票
My ticket?
我在位子上找到的
I found it on the seat.
谢谢你 车票一定是从皮包里掉出来的
Thank you. It must have fallen out of my purse.
安德鲁小姐 你逃不掉的
You’ll never get away with it, Miss Andrews.
-你在说什么 -我说你绝对逃不掉
-What are you talking about? -I said you won’t get away with it.
你父亲在你还没到纽约之前就会找到你
Your father will stop you before you get halfway to New York.
你认错人了
You must have me confused with someone else.
你想骗谁啊 都登在报纸上了
Quit kidding. It’s all over the front page.
我一直想知道
I’ve always been curious to know…
什么样的女孩才会嫁给
what kind of a girl would marry a front-page aviator
金·卫思利这样的飞行员
like King Westley.
听我的劝 搭下一班车回迈阿密吧
Take my advice. Grab the next bus back to Miami.
那家伙是个骗子
That guy’s a phoney.
我不需要你的忠告
I didn’t ask for your advice.
好吧 你不需要
That’s right. You didn’t.
等等 你不会告诉我爸爸吧
Wait, you’re not going to notify my father, are you?
为什么
What for?
可能会有赏金
You probably could get some money out of him.
我还没想到这点
I never thought of that.
如果你保证不说
Listen, if you promise not to do it,
我也可以付你钱
I’ll pay you, I’ll pay you as much as he will.
只要你别出♥卖♥♥♥我
You won’t gain a thing by giving me up.
我不会让你吃亏的
as long as I’m willing to make it worth your while.
我一定要到纽约去
I’ve got to get to New York without being stopped.
这对我来说真的很重要
It’s terribly important to me.
我原本可以现在就付钱给你
I’d pay you now, only…
但我身上唯一值钱的表也被我当了
the only thing all I had when I jumped off the yacht was a watch.
好来买♥♥我身上这一套衣服
I had to pawn it to get these clothes.
我把我的地址给你
Look, I’ll give you my address.
你一到纽约就跟我联络
And you can contact me in New York.
不必了
Never mind.
我从一开始就盯上你了
You know I had you pegged right from the jump.
你是个娇生惯养的富家女
Just the spoiled brat of a rich father.
你认为所有的东西都可以用钱买♥♥
The only way you get anything is to buy it, isn’t it?
当你遇到困境 你心里只想到自己的钱
You’re in a jam and all you can think of is your money.
从来都是这样 不是吗
It never fails, does it?
你有没有听过”谦虚”这个词
Ever hear of the word “humility”?
我想你一定没有
No, you wouldn’t.
你有没有想过只要求我行了
I guess it never occurred to you to say…
先生 我有麻烦了 你能帮助我吗
Please, Mister, I’m in trouble. Will you help me?
但这会降低你的地位是吧
No, that’d bring you down off your high horse.
我告诉你
Let me tell you something to ease your mind.
你根本不需要担心我
You don’t have to worry about me.
我对你的钱 还有你的问题根本没兴趣
I’m not interested in your money or your problem.
你 金·卫思利和你♥爸♥爸在我眼里根本不算什么
You, King Westley, your father. You’re all a lot of hooey to me.
可以帮我发封电报吗
You send telegrams here?
我很好 那你呢
I’m just fine, thanks. And how are you?
“至纽约的邮报 乔·高登”
“To Joe Gordon, in care of New York Mail, New York.”
“我真高兴
“Am I laughing.
我挖到了本年度最大的新闻”
The biggest scoop of the year just dropped in my lap.”
“我知道爱莉·安德鲁在哪儿” 真的吗
“I know where Ellen Andrews is.” No, do you really?
快发电报
Go on. Go on. Send the telegram.
“你想不想要这则新闻啊 你这个大”
“How would you like to have the story? You big tub of, of….”
人♥渣♥ 人♥渣♥
Mush. Mush.
“人♥渣♥ 有种来抢啊”
“Tub of mush. Well, try and get it.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!