谢了
Thanks.
你应该把干草吞下去的
Hey, you should have swallowed that.
可以当早饭
You won’t have any breakfast, you know?
你不用提醒我
You needn’t rub it in.
-你在吃什么 -胡萝卜
-What are you eating? -Carrots.
-生的 -你要不要
-Raw? -Want one?
不要 你为什么不找一些我可以吃的东西
No. Why didn’t you get me something I could eat?
我忘了
That’s right, I forgot.
安德家的人不吃生胡萝卜
The idea of offering a raw carrot to an Andrews.
你不会以为我会出去为你讨饭吧
You don’t think I’m going around panhandling for you, do you?
吃一个嘛 还不错
Have one of these. Best thing for you, carrots.
我不喜欢那种味道
I hate the horrid things.
你少说点话嘛 车子过去了
I wish you wouldn’t talk so much. Now we let a car get away.
要是没有人停车怎么办
And suppose nobody stops for us?
他们会停 只要知道怎么叫车就行了
They’ll stop all right. It’s a matter of knowing how to handle them.
我想你一定是专家
And you’re an expert I suppose.
专家
Expert.
我要写一本搭便车的书
And I’ll write a book about it. Call it “The Hitchhiker’s Hail.”
你的成就真是无穷无尽
There’s no end to your accomplishments, is there?
-你以为叫车很简单 -不
-You think it’s simple? -No.
叫车很简单 关键是大拇指
Well, it is simple. It’s all in that old thumb, see?
有些人这样 或是这样
Some people do it like this. Or like this.
这样就错了 绝对叫不到车的
All wrong. Never get anywhere.
可怜的家伙
Oh, the poor things.
不过用大拇指准没错
But that old thumb never fails.
全看你怎么做 知道吗
It’s all a matter of how you do it, though.
就拿一号♥姿势来说 就像这样
You know, now you take No. 1, for instance.
这是一个短的动作 像这样显示独♥立♥性
That’s a short jerky movement, like this. That shows independence.
你一副不甩人的样子 反正口袋里有钱
You don’t care if they stop or not. You got money.
-很聪明 -但二号♥姿势动作就大些
-Clever. -Yeak, but No. 2, that’s a little wider movement.
同时还要微笑 像这样
Smile goes with this one, like this.
这表示你刚和农夫的女儿有过一段情
That means you got a brand-new story about the farmer’s daughter.
这全是你一个人想出来的
You figured that out all by yourself?.
那不算什么 三号♥姿势才够看
That’s nothing. No. 3, that’s a pip.
这是可怜的姿势
That’s the pitiful one.
当你又穷又饿 前途暗淡时
You know when you’re broke and hungry, everything looks black.
你就要用这个姿势从头摆到尾
It’s a long sweeping movement like this. Gotta follow through, though.
太惊人了
Oh, that’s amazing.
但是一定要配上
Yeah! But it’s no good,
可怜兮兮的表情才有用
if you haven’t got a long face to go with it.
有车来了
Here comes a car.
看我的 我要用一号♥姿势
Okay. Now watch me. I’m gonna use No. 1.
注意看我的大拇指 看看会发生什么
Keep your eye on that thumb, baby, and see what happens.
我有注意你的大拇指哦
I still got my eye on the thumb.
一定有问题 我来试试二号♥姿势
Something must have gone wrong. I’ll try No. 2.
你用到一百号♥姿势时再叫我吧
When you get to 100, wake me up.
看来我还是别写那本书好了
I don’t think I’ll write that book after all.
可是你玩得也很开心啊
Think of all the fun you had, though.
你可以让我试试吗
You mind if I try?

You?
别笑死我了
Don’t make me laugh.
你自以为是万事通吗
You’re such a smart aleck. Nobody knows anything but you.
我让你见识一下不用拇指就可以叫车
I’ll stop a car and I won’t use my thumb.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我自己发明的方法
It’s a system all my own.
你不打算夸奖我吗
Aren’t you going to give me a little credit?
为什么
What for?
我证明了大腿比拇指更有力
Well, I proved once and for all that the limb is mightier than the thumb.
你干嘛不把衣服脱♥光♥
Why didn’t you take off all your clothes?
你可以拦下40部车
You could have stopped 40 cars.
等我们需要40部车的时候我会记住这点
I’ll remember that when we need 40 cars.
两位刚结婚 真不错
So, you’re just married? That’s pretty good.
我年轻的话也曾想这样度蜜月的
But if I was young, that’s the way I’d spend my honeymoon.
搭便车
Hitchhiking.
在爱情的公路上
Yes, sir. Hitchhiking down the highway
搭便车度蜜月
Of love on a honeymoon
在爱情的公路上搭便车度蜜月
Hitchhiking down…down…down…down the highway.
你不怕扯破喉咙吗
Hey, hey! Aren’t you afraid you’ll burn out a tonsil?
喉咙 我 怎么可能
Tonsil? Me? No.
我怎么可能扯破喉咙
Me burn a tonsil?
我的喉咙扯不破 就像
My tonsils won’t burn, as likes…
够了 够了
All right, all right, let it go, let it go.

Turn
吃点东西怎么样
How about a bite to eat?
-太好了 -不 谢了 我们不饿
-Well, I think that would be lovely. -No thanks, we’re not hungry.
我懂了 热恋中的年轻人感觉不到饿
Oh, I see young people in love are never hungry.

No.
热恋中的年轻人
Young people in love
感觉不到饿
Are very seldom hungry
热恋中的人们感觉不到饿
People in love are very seldom hungry
你打算骗他请你吃东西吗
What were you going to do? Gold dig that guy for a meal?
当然 说真的我饿了
Sure, I was. No fooling, I’m hungry.
吃根胡萝卜
Eat a carrot.
不要
No.
我要进去了
I’m going in to ask him.
不准 否则我扭断你的脖子
You do and I’ll break your neck.
我们下车伸伸腿吧
Come on, let’s get out of here. Stretch our legs.
对不起 爱莉
I’m sorry….
不要紧
Oh, that’s all right.
站住别跑
Hey! Hey! hey! Come here!
回来 把我的行李箱留下来
Hey! You’ve got my suitcase!
你去哪儿了 我好担心
What happened to you? I was worried.
-上车吧 -看你的脸 你的脸受伤了
-Get in. -Look at your face! You’ve got a cut!
怎么回事
Well, what happened?
他不过是一般的小偷
A road thief. Picks people up,
专门抢搭便车人的行李
runs off with their things. What a racket.
你车怎么来的
How’d you get the car?
我揍了他一顿 把他绑在树上
I gave him a black eye for it and had to tie him up to a tree.
汽油不多了
Can’t be much gas left in this thing.
我们得想想办法
Gotta start promoting some.
把外套里的东西拿出来
Better take the things out of the pocket of that coat.
它应该可以换十加仑的油
That’ll be good for ten gallons.
我还没有改变心意 卫思利
I haven’t changed my mind, Westley.
我要你明白这一点
I want you to understand that.
我要告诉你 我从来没有喜欢你
I don’t like you. Never have.
以后也不会喜欢
Never will.
明白吗
Now that’s clear enough, isn’t it?
我想你的威胁要撤消我们的婚姻已经明白了
You’ve made it evident by your threats of annulment.
我一点也没有放在心上
Well, it hasn’t worried me for a minute.
我和爱莉结婚是因为彼此相爱
Ellie and I got married because we love each other.
她证明了这点
She’s proving it.
我认为我们不会取消婚约
As far as I’m concerned, there’s going to be no annulment.
我明白
I see.
你不会轻易放弃到手的金矿
You’ve got hold of a good thing and you’re going to hang on to it?
算你赢 我想我会习惯你的存在
All right, you win. I guess I’ll just have to get used to you.
我承认我输了 但这只是因为我担心
I admit, I’m licked. But it’s only because I’m worried.
我要再找不到她 我会发疯
If I don’t find her soon, I’ll go crazy.
要不是你们一直盯着我
Mind I could have helped if it hadn’t been for you.
我还能帮得上忙
I’ve been watched so closely…
我知道 但你现在还是可以帮我
Yes, I know, I know. Well, you can help now.
外面有很多记者
I’ve got a room full of reporters in there.
我要你去发表声明
Now, I want you to make a statement.
告诉他们 我们达成共识
Say that we’ve talked things over and come to an understanding.
只要她回来 我就不阻饶你们的婚事
And that if she returns I won’t interfere with your marriage.
-怎么样 -好的
-All right? -Yeah, that’s quite all right.
好的
Okay.
我希望你和尊夫人住宿愉快
I hope you and your wife spend a pleasant week with us.
谢谢你 晚安
Yeah, yeah, so do I. Thank you. Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
-没事 小妞 -成功了吗
-All right, brat. -Any luck?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!