都被人管的死死的
and how to do it and when and with whom.
信不信由你
Would you believe,
这是我第一次和男人独处
this is the first time I’ve ever been alone with a man?
是吗
Yeah.
我没被吓傻 真是奇怪
It’s a wonder I’m not panic-stricken.
你做得还不错
You’re doing all right.
谢谢
Thanks.
保姆 家庭教师 随从
Nurses, governesses, chaperones,
甚至还有保镖真的很好玩
even bodyguards. It’s been a lot of fun.
有一个好处就是你从来不觉得寂寞
One consolation, you can never get lonesome.
想要智取老爸的侦探
It has its moments. Lt’s become a sort of game,
一定很好玩
trying to outwit father’s detectives.
我有一次没有保镖陪我就去买♥♥东西
I did once. Actually went shopping without a bodyguard.
我高兴死了
It was swell. I felt absolutely immoral.
但是后来在百货公♥司♥被他们逮到
It didn’t last long, they found me in a department store.
我气死了
I was so mad,
我夺门而出跳上一辆车
I ran out the back way and jumped into the first car I saw.
你猜车上坐的是谁
Guess who was in it?
圣诞老公公
Santa Claus?
甘地
Ghandi?
金·卫思利在车上
King Westley was in it.
-所以你们就认识了 -是的
-ls that how you met him? -Em.
我们整个下午都开车兜风 我爸吓死了
We rode around all afternoon. Father was frantic.
6点他还到河里去打捞
By 6:00, he was having all the rivers dragged.
你在哪儿学到把甜甜圈泡在咖啡里的
Where’d you learn to dunk,
在学校吗
in finishing school?
别告诉我不可以这样做
Oh! Now don’t you start telling me I shouldn’t dunk.
当然不可以这样 你根本不知道怎么做
Of course you shouldn’t. You don’t know how to do it.
泡甜甜圈是一门艺术 别泡这么久
Dunking is an art. Don’t let it soak so long.
泡一下就可以吃了
A dip and sock, into your mouth.
如果泡太久会软掉
You leave it in too long, it gets soft and falls off.
得掌握时机最重要 改天我还会出本书呢
It’s all a matter of timing. I’ll write a book about it.
多谢指教
Thanks, professor.
你身价百万却不知道怎么泡甜甜圈
Just goes to show you. $20 million, and you don’t know how to dunk.
我宁愿自己是水管工的女儿
I’d change places with a plumber’s daughter any day.
我怎么知道你是谁 我以前从来没有见过你
How do I know who you are? I never saw you before.
你们不能打扰我的住户
You can’t go around bothering my tenants.
那女孩不在这里
There’s no girl by that name here.
我怎么知道你们真的是侦探
How do I know you’re detectives?
给他看你们的身份证
Show him your credentials, Mac.
侦探
Detectives.
他们一定是爸爸派来的 彼特 我该怎么办
That’s father at work. Peter, what’ll I do?
我该怎么办 也许我该跳窗逃走
What’ll I do?Maybe I can jump out of the window.
他们找不到我的
They won’t see me.
坐下来 头发弄乱点
Sit down. Get yourself all mussed up.
头发弄乱点遮到眼睛上 解开你的扣子
Get your hair down over your eyes and undo your buttons.
我上个礼拜收到贝拉阿姨的信
I got a letter from Aunt Bella last week.
她说如果我们不去看她
She said if we don’t stop over in Wilkes-Barre,
她永远不会原谅我们的
she’ll never forgive us.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
宝宝下个月就要出世了 他们要我们过去
The baby’s due next month. They want us to come.
她上个礼拜看到你姐姐说
Oh, yeah yeah, She saw your sister on the street the other day.
她气色好极了
Said she’s looking swell.
请进
Come in.
你知道吗 我希望贝拉阿姨生个儿子
You don’t know, I hope Aunt Bella has a boy, don’t you?
奶奶说如果是女儿的话
Grandma says it’s gonna be a girl.
她会抱怨好久
She hasn’t missed calling one in years.
有人来找你 亲爱的
Man here to see you, sweetheart.
找我 你是谁
Who, me? You wanna see me?
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
-你在跟我说话吗 -你叫什么名字
-Are you addressing me? -Yeah. What’s your name?
等等 那是我太太
Hey! Wait a minute. That’s my wife you’re talking to.
你们到底要干嘛 你们要什么
What do you mean coming here? What do you want anyway?
-我们在找人 -去别的地方找
-We’re looking for somebody. -Fine, but don’t come busting in here.
这里可不是公园
This isn’t a public park.
小心我揍你
I got news to take a sock at you.
-别激动 年轻人 -他们是侦探
-Take it easy, son. Take it easy. -The men are detectives.
他们是警♥察♥我也不管
I don’t care Even if they’re the whole police department…
他们不能这样闯进来问我太太话
they can’t bust in here, questioning my wife.
别激动 这些人不过问些问题而已
Don’t get so excited. He asked you a simple question.
是嘛 我告诉你多少次
ls that so? How many times have I told you
我吵架时你别插嘴
not to butt in when I have an argument?
但是你又没有生气
You don’t have to lose your temper!
你上次也这样说每次我要保护你 你都这样
As usual. Every time I try to protect you.
上次那个胖子勾引你时也是这样
At the elks dance, when that big Swede hit on you.
他没有勾引我 我告诉你无数次了
He did not! I told you a million times.
是吗 我看到他对你动手动脚
No, I saw him. He kept pawing you all over the dance floor.
才没有 你喝醉了
He didn’t. You were drunk.
我才没有 你跟你老爸一样
Nuts! Just like your old man.
水管工的女儿一辈子都不得翻身
Once a plumber’s daughter, always a plumber’s daughter.
你们家没一个人有脑子
There ain’t an ounce of brains in your family.
彼特·华恩 你怎么可以这样说
Oh, Peter Warne, you’ve gone far enough!
-闭嘴 -你看看你们做了什么
-Shut up! -You see what you’ve done?
对不起 华恩先生 但是我们必须盘问所有人
Sorry, Mr Warne, but you see, we’ve gotta check up on everybody.
我们在找一个爱莉·安德鲁的女孩
We’re looking for a girl named Ellen Andrews.
就是那个有钱人的女儿
You know, daughter of that big Wall Street mogul.
可惜你们找的不是水管工的女儿
Too bad you’re not looking for a plumber’s daughter.
别哭了
Quit bawling!
我说过吧 他们是对正经的好夫妻
I told you they were a perfectly nice married couple.
你表现的不错
You weren’t bad, jumping in like that.
-你表现得不错 -你自己也不错
-You’ve got a brain. -You’re not so bad, yourself.
我们可以演一幕双人剧
You know we could start a two-people stock company.
时局变困难时 我们可以在小镇礼堂表演
Things get tough, we’ll play to small town auditoriums.
名字叫大骗局
We’ll call this one, “The Great Deception.”
之后也可以演灰姑娘或是热情的爱情故事
What about “Cinderella” or a real hot love story?
那太肉麻了
No, no, too mushy.
我喜欢肉麻的东西
I like mushy stuff.
别再哭了 别再哭了
Quit bawling! Quit bawling!
你们的车五分钟后就要开了
Bus leaves in five minutes!
-什么 -你们的车五分钟后就要开了
-What? -Your bus leaves in five minutes.
糟了 我们还没打包呢
Oh! Holy smoke, we’re not even packed yet.
我开始怀疑你们连回家的路都找不到
I’m starting not to believe you couldn’t find your way home.
我要你们马上
This is the last session I want….
-什么事 -有你的电报
-Yeah? -Telegram for you.
-送进来 -是彼特·华恩的电报
-Bring it in. -Another wire from Peter Warne.
华恩 把它丢掉
Warne? Throw it in the wastebasket.
等等 上面写什么
Wait a minute. What does it say?
“我有大消息 而且越来越热门”
“Have I got a story. Stop. It’s getting hotter and hotter. Stop.”
“希望你也一样”
“Hope you’re the same.”
-对方付费的电报 -是的
-Collect? -Yes.
如果你再接受任何对方付费的电报
If you accept another one,
你就被开除了
you’re fired.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你们也一样
And that gives me a good idea for all of you.
我要看到结果 李文顿 结果
I want action, Lovington, action.
我们无法无中生有
We can’t do the impossible, Mr. Andrews.
我不是要你们无中生有
What I’m asking isn’t impossible.
我女儿在这里和迈阿密之间的某处
My daughter’s somewhere between here and Miami.
我要你们找到她
Now I want her found.
-我会沿途多加派人手 -那不够
-I put extra men on, the whole way. -That’s not enough.
叫柯克和布朗进来
Send in Clark and Brown.
-你确定她没有和金·卫思利在一起吗 -是的
-You sure she isn’t with King Westley? -No.
这件事一开始我们就派人24小时跟踪他了
He’s being trailed 24 hours a day since this thing started.
他连打电♥话♥我们都知道
He can’t even get a phone call we don’t know about.
我很担心 搞不好她会出事
I’m worried, Lovington. After all, something might have happened to her.
我悬赏一万块
Coast-to-coast hook up. Offer a reward of…
打听她的下落
$10,000 for information on her whereabouts.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
柯克 把消息发布到各大报社去
Clark, send the story to all of the newspapers.
有些报社也许没有她的照片
Some out-of-town papers may not have a picture of her.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!