他也认为你不怎么样
He doesn’t think so much of you, either.

Well, I…
他认为你把我教坏了
And he blames you for everything that’s wrong with me.
他说你根本不知道怎么带小孩
He says you raised me stupidly.
你倒是真爱上个好人
And now that’s a fine man to fall in love with.
他太棒了
He’s marvellous.
我们怎么办 他在哪儿
Well, what are we going to do about it? Where is he?
-我不知道 -我想和他谈谈
-I don’t know. -I’d like to have a talk with him.
根本没有用的 我几乎可以说是对他投怀送抱
Oh, it wouldn’t do any good. I practically threw myself at him.
如果是这样
Under the circumstances,
你不觉得该取消婚礼吗
don’t you think we’d better call this thing off?.
不用了
No, I’ll go through with it.
这样做太傻了 既然你这样爱这个人
But that’s silly. Seeing the way you feel about him.
算了 我不想再惹麻烦
No, it doesn’t matter. I don’t want to stir up any more trouble.
我这辈子都在惹麻烦
I’ve done it all my life.
我害怕我们两个人的日子都不好过
I’ve made your life miserable. And mine, too.
我累了 爸爸 我不想在原地打转
I’m tired, father. I’m tired of running around in circles.
他说的对 我从小就是这样
He’s right, that’s what I’ve been doing ever since I can remember.
我一定要安静下来
I’ve got to settle down.
嫁给谁不要紧
It doesn’t matter how, where, or with whom.
你变了 爱莉
You’ve changed, Ellie.
我不能现在抛弃金
I can’t walk out on King now.
这会让我们变成大家的笑柄
It would make us all look so ridiculous.
算了 随大家去笑吧
Anyway, what difference does it make?
反正我也见不到彼特了
I’ll never see Peter again.
那是他的名字吗
ls that his name?
彼特·华恩
Peter Warne.
彼特·华恩
Peter Warne.
你认识他吗
Why, do you know him?

Why, no, no.
你该不会有他的消息吧
Oh, father, you haven’t heard from him, have you?
-别傻了 -求求你 这是什么
-Don’t be silly, of course. -Please, what’s that?
原来他跟我在一起是为了赏金
Well, I guess that was his only interest in me, wasn’t it?
-赏金 -很遗憾你看到这封信
-The reward. -I’m sorry you read it.
-你会见他吗 -大概吧
-Are you going to see him? -I suppose so.
付他钱吧 这是他应得的
Certainly. Pay him off. He’s entitled to it.
他的表现十分出色
He did an excellent job.
他逗得我开心 应该得到这笔钱
He kept me thoroughly entertained. It’s worth every penny he gets.
谢谢你 玛丽 这正是我需要的
Oh, thank you, Mary. That’s just what I needed.
卫思利先生已经到了
Mr. Westley’s on his way up.
快请他进来
Fine, have him come in.
我要走了
I’ll be going.
新郎自己来了
well, if it isn’t the bridegroom himself.
你来的正是时候 金
You’re just in time, King.
你好吗 爱莉
How are you, Ellie?
你快乐吗
You happy?
快乐 我为什么不快乐
Happy? Why shouldn’t I be happy?
喝酒吧
Here we are, let’s drink.
我的幸福全看你了 我希望我们的生活刺♥激♥有趣
It’s up to you now. I want our life to be full of excitement.
我们一定会过得很开心的 永远不会无聊
We’ll never let up, will we? Never a dull moment.
我们将永远开开心心的过
We’ll get on a merry-go-round and never get off.
答应我 你不会让我无聊
Promise you’ll never let me get off.
全听你的 宝贝 我保证
Whatever you say, darling. It’s a promise.
喂 谁
Hello? Yeah. Who?
为什么我不能在你办公室见你
Why can’t I see you at your office?
我今天晚上要去华盛顿 几个星期后才回来
I’m leaving for Washington tonight. I may be gone several weeks.
我想先把这件事搞定
I thought, perhaps, you’d like to get this thing settled.
我不希望去闹场
Yeah. But I don’t like the idea of butting in on your jamboree.
老实说 这种事让我非常反感
Between you and me, those things give me a stiff pain.
你谁都不见 你可以直接到我书房♥来
You don’t have to see anybody. You can come directly to my study.
我为什么要
No. Why do I wanna…
等等 也许我会过来
Hey, wait a minute, wait a minute. Maybe I will come over. Yeah.
我想亲眼目睹你耍的花招
I’d like to get a load of that three ring circus you’re pulling.
我要看看爱情万岁到底是什么样
Yeah, I wanna see what love looks like when it’s triumphant.
我好久没有开怀大笑了
I haven’t had a good laugh in a week.
华恩先生
Mr. Warne?
是的
Yeah.
-请坐 -谢谢
-Sit down. -Thanks.
我接到你的信非常意外
I was surprised to get your note.
我女儿没有对我
My daughter hadn’t told me anything…
提起过你 还有你帮助她的事
about you. About your helping her.
你女儿就是这样 完全不知感恩
That’s typical of your daughter. Takes those things for granted.
你以为我把她一路从迈阿密带回来
Why did she think I lugged her from Miami,
是为了消遣吗
for the fivert?
她认为那笔赏金是你应得的
She thinks you’re entitled to anything you can get.
是吗 她真好 我想你没有同感
Oh, she does? Isn’t that sweet of her? You don’t, I suppose.
我不知道 我得先听听你的说法
Well, I don’t know. I’ll have to see on what you base your claim.
我想你认为自己应该得到这笔钱
I presume you feel justified.
否则我不会来了 我全部列出来
If I didn’t, I wouldn’t be here. I got it all itemised.
“现金支出8块6毛 外套15块”
“Cash outlay, $8.60. Top coat, $15.”
“皮箱7块半 帽子4块”
“Suitcase, $7.50. Hat, $4.”
“三件衬衣4块半 总共39块6毛”
“Three shirts, $4.50. Total, $39.60.”
“本人出♥售♥以上物品以购得汽油”
“All of the above items had to be sold to buy gasoline.”
还买♥♥了几条内♥裤♥和袜子 这些也要加上去
And I sold some shorts and socks, too. I’m throwing those in.
-我知道 -怎么样 这样还不够便宜吗
-Yes, I know. -What’s the matter? Isn’t it cheap enough?
这样的旅程会花费你1000元 甚至更多
Trip like that’d cost you a $1,000, maybe more.
让我搞清楚
Now, let me get this straight.
你除了那一万元之外还要再拿39块6毛
You want $39.60 in addition to the $10,000?
什么一万块
What 10,000?
那笔赏金啊
The reward.
谁说还要赏金来着
Who said anything about a reward?
我有点搞糊涂了 我以为
I’m afraid I’m a little bit confused. I assumed…
听着 我只要39块6毛
Look, look, look, all I want is $39.60.
你开支票给我 我就离开这儿
If you give me a check for it, I’ll get out of this joint.
这里让我毛骨悚然
It gives me the jitters.
-你真是怪人 -这个我以后再聊
-You’re a peculiar chap. -We’ll go into that some other time.
一般的人想破头也要那笔赏金
The average man would go after the reward.
你从没有被人愚弄过吗
Did anybody ever make a sucker out of you?
这是原则问题 你大概对这没有概念
It’s a matter of principle. You probably wouldn’t understand.
如果你被人耍得团团转
When anybody takes me for a buggy ride,
难道还会甘心帮他付钱吗
I don’t like paying for the privilege.
你被人耍得团团转吗
Were you taken for a buggy ride?
对 一点都不假
Yes. With all the trimmings.
你到底要不要开支票给我
So how about the check, do I get it?
-当然 -谢了
-Certainly. -Thanks.
拿去
Here you are.
谢了
Thank you.
等等 我可以问你一个问题吗
Wait, do you mind if I ask you a question, frankly?
你爱我女儿吗
Do you love my daughter?
任何爱上你女儿的男人脑筋都有问题
Any guy in love with your daughter should be examined.
这太武断了
No, that’s an evasion.
她自己选择了自己的终身伴侣
She picked herself a perfect running mate,
就是讨厌的金·卫思利
King Westley. The pill of the century.
她需要一个不时修理她的男人
She needs a guy that’d sock her once a day
不管她是不是活该
whether it’s coming to her or not.
要是你有脑筋的话 你早就修理她了
If you were wiser, you’d have done it yourself long ago.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
正常人会被她逼疯的
A normal man couldn’t live with her without going nutty.
她是一个不折不扣的疯子
She’s my idea of nothing.
我问了你一个简单的问题 你爱她吗
I asked you a simple question! Do you love her?
是的 但别因此小看我
Yes! Now don’t hold that against me!
我自己也有点搞不清了
I’m a little screwy myself!
祝我们幸福美满的婚姻
Well, here’s to the merry-go-round.
好极了 你现在看起来自然极了
Perfect. Now you look natural.
-我希望你拿到钱了 -那当然
-I hope you got your money. -You bet I did.
-恭喜 -谢了 彼此彼此
-Congratulations. -Thanks. Same to you.
留下来观礼嘛 一定会很好玩的
Stay around and watch the fun. You’ll enjoy it immensely.
谢了 可是我的胃不太好
I would, but I’ve got a weak stomach.
-我刚和他长谈过 -我没兴趣
-I just had a long talk with him. -I’m not interested.
你先听我说 爱莉
Now just a minute, Ellie.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!