好 我到时再问你
All right, I’ll check back with you then.
闪电侠 我都搞不清我俩谁才是科研工作者了
SILAS: Flash, I can’t help but suspect I’m speaking to a fellow scientist.
我回头再联♥系♥你 斯通博士
I’ll catch up with you later, Dr. Stone.
卷饼来喽
Burritos are here.
嘿 连这事都磨蹭半天
MAN 1: Can’t even do that quickly.
我的沙司呢 总算来了 我等到花儿也谢了
MAN 2: Where’s my extra salsa? WOMAN 1: Finally. MAN 3: About time.
你这速食一点也不“快”啊 巴里
Way to take the “fast” out of fast food, Barry.
伙计们 有人错拿了我的肉卷
Hey, guys, someone took mine by mistake. Chimichanga.
伙计们
Guys?
【日历 维克多的比赛 提醒】
【大都会市 东部时间 下午6:45】
票 请出示票♥据♥
Tickets. Let’s see your tickets.
票在我爸爸那儿
My dad’s got the tickets.
你是说你爷爷吗
You mean, your granddad?
嗯 对 我说什么来着
Uh, yeah. What did I say?
还有你孙子的一张票
And one for your grandson?
什么
What?

Hey
大个子 你还好吗
Big man, you all right?
什么战术 维克
What’s the play, Vic?
我们这么办
Here’s what we’re gonna do.
两边包超 以“Y”队形进攻
Gun, dice right yoyo. Scat, right Y option on hart.

Break.
上将 上将 盯着棕牛
Admiral. Admiral, check brown ox.
水牛 入列
Thirty buffalo. River.
盯紧98号♥ 上 上
Red, 98, hut, hut.
哈哈哈 下一场就是全国锦标
Next stop, the nationals.
哈哈 维克 斯通超杀的
Ha, ha. Vic Stone is the bomb.
【华盛顿特区 东部时间 晚上8:45】
这些怪胎给国家带来上亿美元的财产损失
These freaks cost America over $100 million in property damage.
最终谁来承担呢 都是我们
Who’s gonna pay for that? Us regular people, that’s who.
戴安娜 等等
Diana, wait.
是神奇女侠 是她 是她本人
WOMAN 1: It’s Wonder Woman. MAN 1: It’s her.
谁来阻止她
Someone do something.
这下可好
Oh, great.
我是戴安娜 来自天堂岛
I am Diana of Paradise Island.
告诉我你们在抗♥议♥谁 以宙斯之名 他将血我兵刃
Tell me who you speak of, and by Zeus, they will taste my steel.
你们到这里来抗♥议♥
You’ve gathered to protest

me?
你 对我何意见
You, what is your problem with me’?
你想听真话
You want the truth?
你挥剑时还面带笑容 你把普通人吓坏了
You swing that sword with a smile and you scare normal people.
而且你着装极不得体
And you dress like a whore.
对 他说得对 一点也没错
你在说谎
This is not your truth.
让套索迫你 立刻说出真话
The Lasso compels you. Now tell us your truth.
我喜欢穿神奇女郎连衣裙
I crossdress in a Wonder Woman outfit.
这会让我把持不住
It makes me feel powerful.
此话不假 朋友
Embrace your truth, my friend.
我的服装也同样令我把持不住
My outfit makes me feel powerful too.
我们该走了
We better get going.
对 去见见你说的那个总统
Yes, off to see this president you speak of.
老爸 是我
Dad, it’s just me.
我知道你很忙 但我真的以为你这次会履行承诺
Hey, I know how busy you are. I just really thought you’d keep your promise this time.
顺道一说 我们今晚赢了
By the way, we won tonight.
回头再说 爱你
Talk to you later. I love you.
今天打得太漂亮了 维克多利
Played a hell of a game today, Victory.
我们去庆功会 你来吗
We’re grabbing a slice. You down?
不了 我要去见我爸
No, I gotta go see my dad.
嘿 你刚刚坐在我爸的位子
Hey, you were in my dad’s seat.
反正他又没来
Didn’t look like he was using it.
你看到一个小孩从这过去吗
You see a kid run through here?
多谢
Thanks for that.
不客气
Yeah, don’t sweat it.
今天打得超赞啊
Awesome game today.
超级明星四分卫——维克多利 斯通 一手夺得胜利
Superstar QB Victory Stone brings in the win singlehandedly.
没那么夸张
Ah. No, not quite.
说啥呢 最后传那个得分球 你扔了差不多有43码远
What do you mean? You threw that last touchdown pass, like, 43 yards.
如果没人在另一边接球也不成啊
Doesn’t matter if there’s not someone on the other end to make the catch.
能这么信赖别人 一定很幸福
Must be nice to trust someone else that much.
嘿 我得走了
Hey, I should go.
很高兴见到你 维克多利
Nice meeting you, Victory.
告诉你♥爸♥爸 他的位子真棒
Tell your dad he’s got some great seats.
我会的
Yeah, I will.
嘿 我的
Hey, Where’s my…?
这个小混
Son of a…

Yes.
维克多利 维克多利
Victory. Victory.
【大都会市 东部时间 晚上9:03】
超人就在附近
Superman’s close.
我在追踪他的飞行路线 噗
I’ve been tracking his flight path. Pfft.
用什么 你自家的卫星吗
On what? Your own satellite?
没开玩笑吧 你还真有卫星
I was kidding. You have a satellite?
他来了
Here he comes.
先到那儿的
First one to the building is…
啊 我真讨厌那家伙
Ugh, I really hate that guy.
在这等着 让我来搞定
Wait here. I got this.
没别的意思 只是觉得你有点碍事
No offense. You’d just get in the way.
计划是这样的
Here’s the plan.
绿灯侠把超人狠揍一顿
Green Lantern kicks Superman’s ass.
TMZ上还登出视频
TMZ’s got the video.
这下你能怎样
So, what can you do?
我还是能看见你
I can still see you.
那些袭击我的生物也有跟你一样的盒子
The creature that attacked me had one of those boxes you have.
我想应该是你朋友
A friend of yours, I assume?
它被炸碎了 所以我只好问你了
He blew up. So I’ll ask you.
这些盒子到底是干什么的
What are these boxes for? Ugh.
说吧 趁你还能开口
Talk while you still can. Unh.
我要
trying to.
第二轮 飞天小子
Round two, flyboy.
灯侠 不要
Lantern, no!
锁链
Chains?
你真有意思
You’re funny.
我们阻止不了他的
We won’t stop him.
他生气了 我们必须跟他谈谈
He’s pissed off.We have to talk to him.
跟他谈谈
Talk to him?
灯侠 集中注意 你一分心 这护罩就会散掉
Lantern, focus. You stop concentrating and that shield breaks apart.
闭嘴
Shut up.
这家伙会杀了我们的
This guy is gonna kill us.
不 他不会
No, he won’t.
你只会伤人 不会杀人 对吧
You bruise but you don’t kill, do you,
克拉克
Clark?
你表达够清楚
You’ve made your point,
呵呵 布鲁斯 韦恩
heh……Bruce Wayne.
布鲁斯 韦恩是谁
Who the hell is Bruce Wayne?
我们认为这是外星产物
We think it’s alien.
反正 不是氪星的
Well, it’s not Kryptonian.
至少值得问一问
Worth a shot.
嘿 嘿 剧情到哪儿了 我们还打不打
Hey, hey, what happened? We’re done fighting?
“外星”是个相对的概念
Alien is relative, by the way.
宇宙很大的
It’s a big universe.
我们走吧
Let’s move.
你跟下水道有什么情结
Man, what is it with you and sewers?
有人有计划地安放这些盒子
Someone is strategically placing these boxes.
我们必须尽快查出是谁 什么目的 不然就太迟了
We have to find out who and why before it’s too late.
狄塞德 我们在地球上的探子有什么要报告的吗
Desaad, what do you have to report from our agents on Earth?
陛下 那个威力强大的人已经发现了一个母盒
Sire, the powerful one has found a Mother Box.
就是人类称之为“超人”的那个人
The one they mistakenly call Superman.
然后呢
And?
有这些人像抗体一样开始反弹 保护他们的星球
These defenders have sprung up like antibodies to protect their planet.
我们正面临失去惊喜的危险 主人
We are in danger of losing the element of surprise, my lord.
我衷心建议您加快进度
I humbly ask that you move up your timetable.
入侵开始

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!