Let the invasion begin.
能量已加到最大
We’re maxed at power ceiling.
脉冲回圈
Cycle the pulses.
斯通博士 您儿子来了
Dr. Stone, your son is here.
我现在没有时间 再来一次
I don’t have time right now. Do it again.
那就挤出时间
Make time.
维克多 我现在正进行着非常重要的工作
Victor, I’m in the middle of some very important work.
比我还要重要吗
You mean, more important than me.
我没这么说
That’s not what I said.
今天有球探过来了
There were scouts there today, Dad.
他们都允诺我全奖
They offered me a full ride, all of them.
我告诉过你 上大学的钱我来出
I told you I’ll pay for college.
你没必要计较奖学金的事
You don’t need to be sniffing after a scholarship.
那不是重点
That’s not the point.
他们认为 我能凭自己跻身一流中的一流
They think I can hold my own with the best of the best.
你为什么不呢
Why don’t you?
睁开眼睛看看吧 儿子
Open your eyes, son.
看看我们当今生活的这个世界
Look at the world we live in today.
我们正在见证一个全新的超人类种族的诞生
We are witnessing the birth of a new race of superhumans.
有人会飞 能撕裂大楼 能跑过赛车
Beings who can fly, tear through buildings and outrun racecars.
他们会令你能做到的事情变成小儿科
They will make what you can do obsolete.
在那样的世界上 丢颗球打天下不是笑话吗
In that world, throwing a football is a joke.
你永远不会来看我的比赛 对吧
You’re never gonna come to one of my games, are you?
是的
No.
斯通博士 有新情况
Dr. Stone, something’s happening.
我们过后再谈这事
We can talk about this later.
所以你们俩为什么来这儿 大都会是我地盘
So why are you two here? Metropolis is my turf.
有报告称 全国各地正发生神秘的挟持案件
There have been reports of mysterious kidnappings across the country.
我们这儿也有
We had them here too.
这在大城市很正常吧
Figured that was life in the big city.
你是说失踪案跟这些东西有关吗
Think the disappearances and these things are connected?
有关
They’re connected.
那么这些怪物 它们
So these monsters, they’re
它们是士兵 是敢死队员
They’re soldiers. Expendable soldiers at that.
不计一切代价要安放这些装置
Planting these devices at all costs,
那属于军事战术行为
that’s military tactics.
我们可能正被一次全面入侵计划当脸瞄准了
We might be staring down the barrel of a fullscale invasion.
你这被害妄想狂
You’re paranoid.
我们把这砸开看看有什么吧
Let’s just crack it open and see what happens.

Hey.
不知道里面有什么就要砸
Without any idea what’s inside…
这是白♥痴♥行径
…that’s idiotic.
我让你知道什么是白♥痴♥行径
Heh, I’ll show you idiotic.
啊 我可没碰它
Aah, I didn’t touch it.
它自动启动了
It’s activated itself.
正在传送
It’s transmitting.
塞拉斯 看这些读数
Silas, look at these readings.
我不能再让你就这样一走了之 爸爸
I am not letting you walk away from me again, Dad.
我们一定要谈个清楚
We’re having this out.
能追踪能量来源吗
Can we trace the power source?
我正在尝试锁定信♥号♥♥
MAN: I’m trying to lock in on the signal now.
这东西对你 比你自己的儿子还重要
This thing is more important to you than your own son.
维克多 住手
Victor, stop!
要爆♥炸♥了
It’s gonna blow.
不 不
No! No!
不用客气
You’re welcome.
还觉得我偏执吗
Still think I’m paranoid?
嗯 可能好一点
Ah, maybe a little less now.
我们必须立刻离开这里
MAN: We need to get out of here now.
从哪儿
Which way?
必须送他去红色房♥间
We have to get him into the Red Room.
莎拉
Sarah, unh. Aah!
我不会离开你的 维克多
I’m not leaving you, Victor.
你也不准离开我
Don’t you dare leave me.
难以置信
I don’t believe it.
他的生命迹象还在 他还活着
His vitals are there, Silas. He’s alive.
爸爸
Dad.
在 维克多 我在这
Yes, Victor. I’m here.
啊 好痛啊
It hurts so bad.
肯定会疼的
It’s going to hurt.
要撑过去不容易 但是
It’s not gonna be easy, but…
不管那是什么 它正从外到内地吞噬着他
Whatever that energy is, it’s eating him from the inside out.
他将进入心脏骤停状态
He’s going into cardiac arrest.
它快要冲上他的脊髓了
It’s racing up his spinal cord.
那么我们刻不容缓
Then we can’t wait.
可是 塞拉斯 这有风险
But, Silas, the risk.
我还有什么选择
What choice do I have, Morrow?
这个房♥间里汇集全球的高技术
This room contains technology recovered from across the globe.
我已经研究并记录了这里的一切
I’ve studied and logged nearly everything.
这些东西我全部拆了又装过
I’ve taken apart and rebuilt most of it.
它能救我儿子的命
It can save my son’s life.
它必须能
It has to.
他很痛苦 你们得做点什么
He’s in pain. You have to do something.
等鉕元素替换完这些坏死的组织 疼痛自会退去
The pain will subside as soon as the promethium finishes replacing the tissue.
鉕皮肤移植
Promethium skin grafts?
他的身体可能产生排异
His body could reject them completely.
不会
It won’t.
我已经注射好纳米机器人 现在启动
I’ve injected the nanites. Activate them.
那个还没经过测试 我们是从
They’re untested. We recovered them from
快照做
Do it!
别挡道 你个胸大无脑
MAN: Out of the way, you freaking bimbo.
酷耶 你是神奇女侠
Cool, you’re Wonder Woman.
我的名字叫戴安娜
My name is Diana.
我叫汉娜.格蕾丝
Mine’s Hannah Grace.
谢谢你跟我说话 汉娜
Thank you for speaking with me, Hannah.
你不怕我
You’re not afraid of me?
我长大后也要变成你那样
No. I wanna be you when I get big.
我很愿意当你的姐妹淘 汉娜
I would welcome your sisterhood, Hannah.
你在吃什么
What are you eating?
霜淇淋
lce cream.
好吃吗
Is it good?
要我说 它是世界上最棒的食物
It’s the greatest food in the world, if you ask me.
噢哦
Aw.
我想要尝尝霜淇淋
I will try some ice cream
给我朋友汉娜也来一点
and another for my friend Hannah.
遵命 女士
Whatever you say, lady.
只要把我的手臂也拽走就好
Just don’t, you know, take my arm with it.
给你
Uh, here.
霜淇淋实在太好吃了
Ice cream is wonderful!
我就说吧
Told you so.
你该为此成就感到无上荣耀
You should be very proud of this achievement.
额 谢谢啊
Um, thanks.
我失去了他
I lost him.
我答应过他母亲 会保护他
I promised his mother I’d protect him.
但我失败了
But I failed.
发生什么事了
SARAH: What’s going on?
戴安娜
STEVE: Diana?
史蒂夫 你可曾吃过霜淇淋
Steve. Have you ever had ice cream?
这位料理师实乃天才
This cook is truly blessed.
你必须马上回白宫来
You need to come back to the White House.
你说话就像我妈
You sound like my mother.
总统只有几分钟可以见你
The president only has a few minutes to meet.
我已厌倦了等他 所以我走了
I grew weary of waiting for him, so I left.
这是汉娜
This is Hannah.
很荣幸见到你
Very pleased to meet you.
抱歉我们有事要说 汉娜
Could you excuse us, Hannah?
你不可以这样乱走 戴安娜
You can’t walk out like that, Diana.
你是一个外交使节
You’re a political envoy.
我是个战士
I am a warrior.
身负着重大责任
With responsibilities.
而且 我碰巧知道华盛顿哪的霜淇淋最好吃

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!