Shazam.
我跟他一起的
I’m with him.
他不跟我一起
He’s not with me.
那你又是谁 萝卜头先生
And who the hell are you supposed to be? Mr. Roboto?
我是谁无妨 我所知的才重要
Who I am doesn’t matter. What I know does.
你知道什么
Which is?
我跟他们的科技联♥系♥过
I’ve talked to their technology.
我知道了他们的计划
I know their plan.
他们要改造地球
They’re terraforming the Earth.
会相当惨烈
It’s about to get ugly.
说得通 你咋知道
That fits. How do you figure?
首先一件 水着火了
Well, for one thing, the water’s on fire.
他们这是要干嘛
What are they doing with them?
不确定 但我知道
Can’t be sure, but I know this.
他们不是要杀人 他们是要收割人
They’re not killing anyone. They’re harvesting them.
而且这也不是孤立事件了 世界各地都在发生
This isn’t an isolated incident either.It’s happening across the world.
我们太迟了 他已经来了
We’re too late. He’s here.
我猜这就是老鬼吧
I’m guessing that’s the bad guy.
猜得真准
Lucky guess.
哼 他看起来没那么猛
Hmm, he doesn’t look that tough.

No.
我是熵
I am entropy.
我是死亡
I am death.
我是达克赛德
I am Darkseid.
大家站远点仔细欣赏
Stand back and peep the light show.
绿灯侠来搞定
Green Lantern’s got this.
就这点伎俩
That all you got?
我还有的是
Not all I got.
我跟你还没完
I’m not through with you.
她是你男朋友吗
Is that your boyfriend?
不是
No.
那敢情好 你看着
Cool. Watch this.
嘿 黑心食死人 或者
Hey, Blackheart the Deatheater, or whatever
随便你在魔兽世界里起什么名字
your “World of Warcraft” name is,
吃我一招
suck on this.
现在怎么办
Now what?
现在你们死
Now you die.
等下 不要
Wait, no!
我们必须赶快离开
We’re gonna have to move fast.
我没问题
Not a problem for me.
它们分开了 还能那样
They’re splitting up. They can do that?
我们已经被锁定了
They’re locked on us.
来吧巴里 你脚程快 脑筋也要转得快
Come on, Barry. You’re moving fast, so think fast.
呼 我从来没喘不上气过
Ooh, never had to catch my breath before.
哦糟了 超人
Oh, no, Superman.
终于 我们抓到了氪星人
DESAAD: Finally, the Kryptonian is ours.
主人会非常满意
Master will be pleased.
他们飞走了 我看见他们把超人抓走了
They flew off with him. I saw it. They took Superman.
我去救他
I’ll get him.
灯侠
Lantern.
别挡我 蝙蝠侠
GREEN LANTERN: Out of my way, Batman.
你的手断了 白♥痴♥
Your arm is broken, you idiot.
我自有办法 你让开
I can handle this. Get out of my way.
你会死的 那就死
You’re gonna die. Then I die.
你想要证明什么
What are you trying to prove?
我什么也没想证明 你这超级大混♥蛋♥
I’m not trying to prove anything, you phenomenal douche bag.
别以为你了解我 你根本不了解
Don’t act like you know me. You don’t.
从某种角度我们很像
We’re just somewhat alike.
我们完全不像
We are nothing alike.
我们跟一个外星人 一个亚马逊人 一个人形雷光
We’re fighting alongside an alien, an Amazon…
一个生化电子人 一个飞毛腿 并肩作战
…a human lightning bolt, a cyborg and a speedster.
在我看来 哈尔
As far as I can tell, Hal,
你和我是仅有的普通人类
you and I are the only normal people here.
我从没说过我的名字
I never told you my name.
从你的飞行服上看到的
Saw it on your flight suit.
你真是太鬼头了 你知道吧
You’re pretty south of normal, spooky. You know that, right?
我叫布鲁斯 韦恩
My name is Bruce Wayne.
我十岁的时候 亲眼目睹双亲被杀
When I was 10, my parents were murdered in front of my eyes.
我花了一辈子的时间训练
I’ve spent my life training to fight the same
来跟夺走我父母那样的犯罪作斗争
sort of criminals that took them from me.
但这次 这次不一样
But this, this is different.
这不是我个人的事
This isn’t about me.
啊 你为什么告诉我这个
Uh, you’re telling me this why?
这事大过我 大过你
This is bigger than I am and it’s bigger than you are.
你得清醒 回到更重要的事情上来
Get out of your own way. Focus on what’s important here.
去跟其他人会合吧
Everyone else. Regroup with the others.
然后怎么做 你很高调
And do what exactly? You’re loud.
如果你说话他们会听
They’ll listen to you if you got something to say.
尽量让自己听起来聪明点
Try to at least sound smart.
把他们照顾好 拖住达克赛德直到我回来
Keep them alive. Keep Darkseid busy till I get back.
回来 从哪回来
“Get back”? From where?
我们没有主炮是赢不了的
We won’t win without our big gun.
你到底要去哪
Where the hell are you going?

Hey!
我去救超人
I’m going to get Superman.
布鲁斯 韦恩 是吧
Bruce Wayne, huh?
比我还疯
Moron’s crazier than I am.
伙计们还好吗
You guys okay?
好 大家听着
Good. Listen up.
那个
Uh…
我们需要
We need to, uh…
我们需要玩战术进攻
We need to play offense
而不是个个等着轮到击球
instead of all coming up to bat.
额 什么
Um, what?
致以歉意 我并不理解你们的体育比赛
I apologize, but I don’t know your games.
我觉得绿灯侠是说
I think what Lantern is saying
是时候该进行团队协作了
is that it’s time for some teamwork.
让我们振作起来
So let’s pull it together.
耶 北鼻 一起伸出手来
Yeah, baby, clap it up.
那计划是什么
What’s the plan, then?
这个嘛
Well
他眼里能发镭射对吧
he blast those beams out of his eyes,
决定了 我们把他弄瞎
It’s settled, then. We blind him.
这计划就挺可行的
That’s as good a plan as any.
我们就这样 躲起来
Yeah, we follow and we stay out of sight.
我放个烟花 吸引他的注意
I’ll turn on the fireworks to get his attention.
公主 你接近到攻击距离
Princess, you get in striking distance
直插那狗♥杂♥种♥的双眼
and stab that son of a bitch in the eyes.
就像可怜的俄狄浦斯
Like poor damned Oedipus.
对 就这希腊妞说的
Yeah, what the hot Greek chick said.
然后侵略魔兽大军就从空中纷纷坠落了
And the invasion of monsters raining from the sky,
它们怎么办呢
what about them?
我或许可以把他们送回原来的地方
I might be able to send them back where they came from.
这就足够了
Good enough for me.
行动吧 队友们
Here we go, team.
我们来搞定
We got this.
“我们来搞定”
“We got this”?
这就是你想的口号♥
That’s your big battle cry?
别管那个了 专心执行计划
Don’t worry about it, smart ass. Stick to the plan.
太赞了
This is awesome.
就像那次加时赛 你最后那一球
Like that Parker game in overtime where you ran the ball the last
好吧 你到底是谁 怎么认识我的
Who are you and how do you know me?
啥 我是你的球迷
What? I’m a fan.
这附近每个人都认识 维克多斯通好吧
Everyone around here knows Victory Stone.
我不再是那个人了
I’m not that guy anymore.
当然是 不是
Sure you are. I’m not.
我是终结者 我是机器人 某种生化电子人
I’m a Terminator. An android.Some kind of cyborg.
现在我该担心我的作业系统 不要感染电脑病毒
Now I’m gonna have to worry……about operating systems and computer viruses.
我先泼个冷水 如果那家伙把世界吞噬了
你这些一样都没得好担心的了
Spoiler: You won’t get to do any of that stuff if this guy eats the world.
你没听明白吗 我已经没有属于我的归宿了
Don’t you get it? I don’t have a place anywhere anymore.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!