为了我们的丈夫们… 研究性的络腮胡子们…
And to our husbands– the Fuller Brush men of sex.
来这里,我的骚婆娘
Come here, my little prick nibbler.
Oh.
Oh.
来吧,大家随便点
Come on. Everyone, enjoy yourselves.
你看起来不开心
Ah. You don’t look happy.
不,我很开心,真的
No, I am. Really.
只是这次克莱德离开的太久了
It’s just that Clyde is going to be away for so long this time.
哦,这样吧,你不用担心,我会随时看着他的
Ah. Well, don’t worry. I’ll keep an eye on him.
那有什么用啊?
A lot of good that will do.
马丁夫人,你到底想要说什么?
What are you trying to say, Mrs. Martin?
天哪,你真美
God, you’re pretty.
先生们,拿起你们的葡萄酒,我们举杯同庆
Drink up your grapejuice, gentlemen.
我们只收集了9300例…
We have gathered only 9,300 histories…
而且我们的女性研究部分还没有完成
and we have the female volume to complete.
明天我们还要继续努力
Starting tomorrow, we need to triple our efforts.
啊,还是在今晚啊,我的第三只腿 已经抽了我的脸好几次了…
Well, it’s still tonight, and since my third leg keeps hittin’me in the face…
我想是时候摔一跤了
I think it’s time for a tumble.
大猩猩,这个跟我们血缘最近的灵长类动物…
In the bonobo chimpanzee– our nearest primate relation–
性对于他们来说代表着社会凝聚力和和平
sex is the glue of social cohesion and peace.
没有浪漫的爱…
Cleared of notions like romantic love…
或者是宗教信仰还是道德观念…
or religion or morality…
他们的社会行为结合在了一起…
their society’s behavior hangs together…
成为一个生物学整体
as a coherent unit ofbiology and conditioning.
根据愿意为我们做贡献的女性的研究为基础的…
Based on the experiences of females who have contributed to our histories…
我们观察到了很大范围的私通行为的动机
we have observed a wide range of motivations for extramarital coitus.
有时,我们会有意识或者无意识的去追求社会地位
At times, it is a conscious or unconscious attempt to acquire social status.
从另外一个角度来讲这给了他们各式各样的经历…
In other instances, it gives them a variety of experiences…
有时他们的性♥伴♥侣♥的地位会超过婚姻
with new sexual partners who are sometimes superior to their marriage partner.
有些场合这只是用来作为报复…
There are occasions when it is done in retaliation…
伴侣的私通行为…
for the partner’s extramarital activity…
或者是某种虐待
or for some sort of nonsexual mistreatment.
有些女性发现有其他的方法给予感情上的满足…
Some females discover new sources of emotional satisfaction…
同时另外一些发现很难将这些私密关系共享给…
while others find it impossible to share such an intimate relationship…
超过一个伴侣
with more than one partner.
我们也鼓励他们尽量考虑多种可能…
We have also encountered a considerable group of cases…
有可能丈夫会鼓励妻子与他人进行私通…
in which husbands encourage their wives to engage in extramarital activities…
然后还给他们提供机会…
in an honest attempt to give them the opportunity…
来作为额外的性满足…
for additional sexual satisfaction.
我观察这个男人已经超过10年了,波默罗伊…
I’ve corresponded with this man for over 1 0 years, Pomeroy…
可是我不相信他会同意见面
but I never thought he’d agree to meet.
他一生都在各处旅游
He’s amassed a lifetime of data.
为林产部门收集数据…
Working for the Forestry Department has involved a lot of traveling…
所以我见过各种各样的人们
so I’ve met a wide array of people.
顺便说一句,我的名字是… – 拜托,没有这个必要
By the way, my name is– – Please. There’s no need.
肯尼思·布劳恩 不用担心金塞教授
Kenneth Braun. Don’t worry, Dr. Kinsey.
我相信你
I trust you.
我们之间有很多相似的地方,你知道的
We’re actually a lot alike, you know.
那又怎么样? – 我记录下了所有我遇到过的…
How so? – I record everything too–
阴♥道♥的深度
the depth of every vagina I’ve encountered…
阴♥茎♥的长度和周长…
the length and circumference of every penis…
达到高♥潮♥的时间…
the time to reach orgasm…
射♥精♥的距离
the distance of ejaculation.
我全都写下来了
I’ve written it all down.
这是我的得意之作…
This is the record of my– my life’s real work…
反正都是关于性的
which is sex, by the way.
呃,我发现记录下来一切,也是一种
Um, I find that recording is a–
重新经历曾经发生过的事物的一种方法,不是吗?
is a way to experience things a second time, don’t you?
我也有一些…不寻常的能力
I also have certain… rare abilities.
从一开始的软弱无力…
From a completely flaccid start…
我可以在10秒钟内勃起并射♥精♥
I can become erect and ejaculate in 10 seconds flat.
我只能说着从生理上是不可能的
I’d say that’s pretty much physiologically impossible.
嗯,仅仅是血液的冲刷会…
Why, the rush of blood alone would–
哦!哦!
Oh! Oh!
我们可以开始了吗?
Shall we get started?
我祖母在我10岁的时候介绍我去上性教育课
My grandmother introduced me to sexual intercourse when I was 1 0.
我第一次同性恋对象是,呃,我的父亲
My first homosexual act was, uh, with my father.
呃,当时我11岁…
Uh, I was 1 1 —
33个家庭成员中…
Of the 33 members of my extended family…
我跟其中17个发生过关系
I’ve had sex with 17 of them.
五代人
That’s five generations now.
我的阴♥茎♥有8.24英寸长…
My penis is 8.2 4 inches long…
完全勃起的时候直径有2.8英寸
with a diameter of 2.8 inches when fully erect.
我年轻的时候,最多一次射♥精♥有八毫升
In my youth, I averaged eight cubic centimeters of semen per ejaculation.
到了50岁就下降到5毫升
By the time I was 50, I was down to five.
我跟22种不同的动物性♥交♥过
I’ve had sex with 22 separate species of animals.
我跟9412个人发生过关系
I’ve had intercourse with 9,412 people.
跟我发生过性关系的有…
I’ve had sexual relations with…
605个男童…
605 preadolescent males and…
231个女童
231 preadolescent females.
你见过男孩性高♥潮♥吗?
Have you ever seen a boy orgasm?
没有
No.
没有,是的
No, right.
我向这就是我一直做下去的原因
I guess that’s why I’m such a catch.
生理角度来说,几乎跟成年人性高♥潮♥一样
Physiologically, it’s almost identical to an adult orgasm.
是陪一下,我一会儿到楼下吧台找你
Screw this. I’ll see you down at the bar.
我觉得你对他们有点偏心
I thought you trained them to be impartial.
有的时候很不好做的
Sometimes it’s difficult.
确实,不过,一个像我这样的人…
Yeah, well, I suppose someone like me…
让你们很难忍♥受,是吧?
really puts your beliefs to the test, huh?
为什么? – 你知道的
How? – you know.
每个人都改去做自己想做的事情 – 我从来没那么说过
Everybody should do what they want. – I’ve never said that.
每个人都不该被逼做自己不想做的事情
No one should be forced to do anything against their will.
没人应该受到伤害
No one should ever be hurt.
你知道么,你比我想象的要正直的多
You know, you’re a lot more square than I thought you’d be.
继续吧
Let’s get on with it.
好的
Sure.
拜托了,长官
Please, Governor.
你这么生气,我没有办法跟你理论
You’re so angry, I can’t reason with you.
等你冷静下来我们在谈吧
When you calm down, we’ll discuss it.
好像有人泄密…
Seems that the archbishop of Fort Wayne…
给海关了
tipped off the customs board.
这些人有毛病啊?一点都不正常
What is it with these people? They’re simply depictions of man in his natural state.
我不懂什么叫做正常,金教…
I don’t know much about natural states, Prok…
可现在在印第安娜我们有点麻烦了
but here in the state of Indiana we have a problem.
我们要把海关的人叫到法庭上去
We’ll just have to take the customs office to court.
谁来给钱呢,基金会么?
And who’s gonna pay for that, the Rockefeller Foundation?
你的贷款也快没了
You’re an inch away from losing your grant as it is.
不是那样的 你什么意思?
That’s not true. What do you mean?
胡佛还在因为你不帮他…
Hoover is still annoyed that you won’t help him…
找出国会里的同性恋而郁闷呢
find homosexuals in the State Department.
有谣言说他正准备对付你呢…
It is rumored that he is compiling dossiers… on you…
有关你的债务
the activities of your staff.
而你也知道,很多人埋怨你的数据统计方法
And, as you well know, there have been complaints about your statistical methods.
那都是胡说
Trumped-up nonsense.
都是一些假正经
Nothing but disguised prudery.
金教
Prok.
可能在男性统计里面出现了一些小错误…
Maybe there were small mistakes made in the male study…
可是我们在女性研究里面改正了
but we’ve corrected them in the female volume.
这将会是一本伟大的书,赫尔曼
This will be a very great book, Herman.
比第一本好多了 – 希望如此
Much better than the first. – Let’s hope so.
自♥由♥和宽容距离我们还很远…
Liberty and license are as far apart…
作为特权专♥制♥
as liberty and tyranny.
金塞是一个疯狂的人…
Kinsey is a deranged Nebuchadnezzar…
鼓动女人们去牧场里面…
leading women out into the fields…
跟家养牲畜交♥配♥
to mingle with the cattle.
出于对性的蔑视
”Self-appointed messiah of the sexually despised.
和身为一个男人…
”Having had his way with the male of the species…
金塞侮辱了美国的女性
Kinsey now insecticizes American womanhood.”
你昨晚能睡着么?
Did you get any sleep at all last night?
我还需要学习多少年的人类行为学…
How many years do I have to study human behavior…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!