我没有
I didn’t.
这么说在结婚时仍是处♥男♥? – 对
So, at the time of marriage you were a virgin? – Yes.
你的配偶也是吗?
Was your spouse also a virgin?
是的
Yes.
你结婚的时候,是不是想要结婚?
When you got married, did you want to get married?
很想
Very much.
我把婚姻看成一生的平等合作伙伴关系
I see marriage as a lifetime partnership between equals.
你是个才华横溢的学者, 有极敏锐的思想…
You’re a brilliant scholar with a keenly perceptive mind…
对自然有深深的敬意
and a profound respect for nature.
你是个能干的步行者、 野营者和冠军游泳家…
You’re a capable hiker and camper and a champion swimmer…
你是百万人中和我一样 对昆虫感兴趣的女孩儿
and you’re the one girl in a million who’s as interested in insects as I am.
老实说,金教…
To be honest, Prok…
我还不确定
I’m just not sure.

Okay.
我认为自己有自♥由♥思想 – 对!
I consider myself a free thinker. – Yes!
坦白说,我发现你有一点“教条”
Frankly, I find you a little ”churchy.”
“教条”?
”Churchy”?
我有另外的建议
And I’ve had another proposal.
我不是反对 我需要时间
I’m not saying no. I just need time.
金教
Prok.
我觉得你卑鄙!
I think you’re mean!
卑鄙、无情、冷漠!
Mean, heartless and cold!
令人震惊
Astounding.
如果你拥有我
If you’ll have me.
琥珀中的瘿蜂
A gall wasp in amber.
有多久了? – 大约八千万年前吧
How old is it? – About 80 million years or so.
金赛夫人喜欢她的结婚礼物吗?
Does Mrs. Kinsey like her wedding present?
完美
It’s perfect.
对不起 – 不,不,我…
I’m sorry. – No, no, I–
我…
I–
太美了
How beautiful.
可以吗?
May I?
对不起
I’m sorry.
我有点紧张
I’m a little nervous.
没关系 我们不必…
It’s okay. W-We don’t have to–
不!
No!
我准备好了
I’m ready.
原谅我,麦克 – 不,我很抱歉
Forgive me, Mac. – No, I’m sorry.
只是…太痛苦了
It’s just– It hurts too much.
要…要开车很久回到父母家里
It’s– It’s a long drive to my parents’.
我们该睡一会儿觉
We should get some sleep.
罗伯特的机械绘图得了 92…
Robert’s had a 92 in mechanical drawing…
数学 95…
a 95 in mathematics…
商店实践…
and a clean 1 00…
得了 100
in shop practice.
啊 那太好了,罗伯特 祝贺你
Huh. That’s splendid, Robert. Congratulations.
我担心他的老师对他偏袒…
I was worried that his teachers were showing him favor…
因为我的职位较高…
due to my senior position…
但他们告诉我他是班上最具天赋的学生
but they tell me he is the most gifted student in his class.
哦,和史蒂芬斯最厉害的老师 住在一起并不痛苦,爸爸
Well, living with the best teacher at Stevens doesn’t hurt, Father.
哦,拜托
Oh, please.
这么下来,他会在,啊,三年后拿到学位
At this rate, he’ll finish his degree in, uh, three years.
艾尔,告诉我们你最近在忙什么?
Al, tell us what you’ve been working on.
嗯 – 别烦恼,艾尔
Well– – Don’t bother, Al.
她的脑筋可更不上你 她只接收了四年的教育
She won’t be able to follow you. She’s only had a fourth-grade education.
我在研究瘿蜂,妈妈
I’m studying gall wasps, Mom.
我已经收集了 100,000 个标本, 其实只能算沧海一粟
I’ve gathered over 100,000 specimens, which is really only a drop in the bucket.
但我的目标是…
But my aim is–
十年的高等教育,而他还在收集虫子
Ten years of higher education, and he’s still collecting bugs.
金教也写了一本生物教科书
Prok’s also written a biology textbook.
真的?
Really?
全国的大学都在使用
It’s read in colleges across the country.
真的写得非常好
It’s actually a very good read.
那我想你计划很快要成家了
So I assume you plan to start a family soon.
不,不…我还不急
No, no, I– Don’t rush it.
一旦有了孩子,你就永远 被束缚住 一生都完了
Once you have children, you’re tied down forever–your life is over.
什么?
What?
我不清楚自己究竟期望什么…
I don’t know what I expected, exactly…
但他比我想象的坏多了
but he’s far worse than I ever imagined.
他糟透了,是吗?
He is pretty awful, isn’t he?
我曾经读到…
”I once read… – Shh!
罗马帝国的衰落…
”that the decline of the Roman empire…
是洗澡太多的结果
was the result of too-frequent bathing.”
有人揣测…
”Some speculate…
猛烈的奸♥情♥…
”that rampant adultery
可能会引发地震
is a possible cause of earthquakes.”
对不起你必须去见证
I’m sorry you had to witness that.
我想我今夜真的爱上你了
I think I really fell in love with you tonight.
在这儿看见你
Seeing you here.
你觉得我们可以吗,麦克?
Do you think we can make this work, Mac?
不知道
I don’t know.
我…我已经听说一些人…
I’ve– I’ve heard some people…
不适合在一起
just don’t fit together.
我不想和任何人在一起
There’s no one I’d rather be with.
身体上的?我是说…
Physically? I mean–
只要有某种能知道的方法
If only there were some way to know.
那就是了,麦克
That’s it, Mac.
每个问题都有解答——即使是这个
Every problem has a solution– even this one.
我们只需要找个人谈谈, 一个研究这方面的专家
We just need to talk to someone, an expert who’s studied the matter.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
为什么还浪费时间?
Why waste any more time?
你的处♥女♥膜厚度不规则
Your hymen shows an inordinate thickness.
金赛教授,你的阴♥茎♥有多大?
Dr. Kinsey, how large is your penis?
什么?
Excuse me?
直起的时候,它有多大?
When erect, how large is it?
从阴囊的长度吗?这儿?
How long from the scrotum? Here?
这儿?
Here?
这儿?
Here?
很奇怪你居然没昏倒
I’m surprised you didn’t pass out.
我们还能做什么吗?
Is there anything we can do?
这是个足够平常的问题 你今天就想要解决吗?
It’s a common-enough problem. Would you like to take care of it today?
当然
Sure.
哦! – 上帝!
Oh! – God!
上帝 上帝
God. God. –
你和配偶最多性♥交♥多少次…
What was the maximum number of times you had intercourse with your spouse…
在一周时间内?
in any seven-day period?
我要说…大概 20 次
I’d say… 20 or so.
第一周至少每天三次,所以至少 21 次
At least three times a day the first week, so 21 , at a minimum.
你们前戏时是否用舌头?
Is there tongue kissing during foreplay?
是 – 是
Yes. – Yes.
手放在胸部? – 是
Hand on breast? – Yes.
嘴呢? – 手放在女性生殖器上?
Mouth? – Hand on female genitalia?
手放在阴♥茎♥上? – 是
Hand on penis? – Yes.
嘴在女性生殖器上?
Mouth on female genitalia?
嘴在阴♥茎♥上? – 是
Mouth on penis? – Yes.
是 – 是
Yes. – Yes.
是 – 是
Yes. – Yes.

Yes.
是,是,是
Yes, yes, yes.
我 1923 年怀上了安妮
I became pregnant with Anne in 1 923.
我决定放弃我的研究生工作
I decided to give up my graduate work.
在安妮诞生时,我已经收集了 超过 200 000 只瘿蜂
By the time Anne was born, I had collected over 200,000 gall wasps.
一年后又生下了琼
Joan came along a year later.
就在琼的五岁生日后, 我达到了五十万只瘿蜂的目标
Just afterJoan’s fifth birthday, I reached my goal of half a million wasps.
布鲁斯是我们最小的孩子
And Bruce is our youngest.
布鲁斯发现瘿蜂孵出了第一百万只小蜂
Bruce found the gall that hatched the millionth wasp.
就在墨西哥城外的山上
It was in the mountains outside Mexico City.
他们长得太快了
They grow up so fast.
我们不知道该对谁说,金赛教授
Wejust didn’t know who to talk to, Professor Kinsey.
父母怎么样?
What about your parents?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!