我对此并不惊奇 婚前性行为呢?
That doesn’t surprise me. What about premarital sex?
大约三分之一的男人承认此事
About a third of the married men claim at least one experience.
女性只有十分之一 – 这是事实吗?
It’s only one in 1 0 for the women. – If they’re telling the truth.
还有婚外性行为
And there’s extramarital sex too.
不止是异性恋还有同性恋
Not just heterosexual, but homosexual.
我只希望我们可以得到更多志愿被试者
I just wish we could get more volunteers.
一百个案例远远不够有代表性
A hundred cases is hardly representative.
也许只是因为是问卷
Maybe it’s because it’s a questionnaire.
感觉有点像心理测试
Feels too much like homework or a test.
同意,而且人们不知你是否可信
I agree. Also, people don’t know if they can trust you.
他们必须安全地分享秘密 – 但是这很荒唐
They have to be sure their secrets are safe. – But that’s ridiculous.
大家都知道我用钥匙和锁保管问卷的
Everyone knows I keep those questionnaires under lock and key.
这是有道理的
Clyde has a point.
我们问的都是些敏感问题…
You’re asking people to reveal information that’s very sensitive…
甚至有毁灭性
possibly even damaging.
如果你只是谈到呢?
What if you just talked to them?
那么你脑中又多了一个他们的秘密
Then all their secrets would be in your head.
马丁,你一个月前就该跟我说了
Martin, you should have spoken up months ago.
我不知道他是否在夸我
I can’t tell. Was that a compliment?
是的
Yes, I think it was.
一开始人们都抗拒
People resist at first.
但我慢慢开导…
But I’m trying to choreograph the questions…
最后很多人都同意了
so they’ll be disarmed into answering.
里面要放多少东西啊,爸爸? – 金赛肉汤,宝贝
How many different things have you put in there, Daddy? – It’s the Kinsey stew, sweetie.
冰箱里还有不少
”Clean out the refrigerator” night, you mean.
马丁真是出乎意料地帮了大忙
Martin’s been surprisingly helpful.
他跟男性女性被试者关系都很好
He’s an ideal practice subject, since he’s had relations with both men and women.
你去哪了? – 训练
Where have you been? – Swim practice.
怎么样? – 挺好的
How’d it go? – Pretty good.
下周教练可能让我上场了 – 实在太好了
Coach said he might start me at the next meet. – Bruce, that’s wonderful.
我告诉你除非有好转迹象不要太早游泳
I told you there won’t be any more swimming unless your science grades improve.
我帮不了忙,爸爸,我讨厌生物
I can’t help it, Dad. I hate biology.
那是因为你智力从来没有进步
That’s because you have never developed your intellect.
身体素质很重要, 儿子…
Physical activity is important, Son…
如果你要做运动,你要注意保养
but your interest in sports is excessive.
是的,也许他需要个人提供理疗建议
Yes. Maybe he should take up engineering instead.
一对一的效果不错
The one-on-one is turning out to be so elastic.
与人面对面交流从未想过会谈到的话题
Talking to people yields more information than I ever imagined.
这可以改进为有突破性的技巧
I think it will prove to be a groundbreaking technique.
通过他们胡编乱造呢? 我就是这么做的
What if they make things up? That’s what I’d do.
我有些技巧可以抓住他们的谎言和前后不一致之处
I’m building in little trip wires to catch lies and inconsistencies.
你要知道我的测试结果吗,爸爸? – 你有什么好测试的吗?宝贝
Would you like to Take my sex history, Daddy? – do you have a sex history?
没有
No.
你呢?安妮 你跟吉姆交往有一段时间了
What about you, Anne? You’ve been dating Jim for a while now.
结婚再说吧
We’ve done some petting.
我想大学期间我们不会做♥爱♥的
I figured we wouldn’t try intercourse until college.
那样应该更好
That’s probably better.
如果安妮可以做,那我也应该可以
If Anne can have intercourse, I should be able to too.
你姐姐18岁了,而且正在跟人谈恋爱
Your sister’s 1 8 and seriously involved with someone.
会痛吗?
Does it hurt?
什么,宝贝? – 处♥女♥膜破了
What, dear? – Breaking the hymen.
噢…
Oh…
只是一点点-- 不会太糟糕
just a little– it’s nothing too bad.
插入的时候注意角度就不会了
It helps if you spread the vulva to facilitate penetration.
不能在其他场合谈这个吗?
Can we please talk about something else for once?
其他家庭不会这样,这不正常
Other families don’t do this. It isn’t normal.
你什么时候变得这么一本正经了?
When did you become such a prig?
我很多朋友都当我的家人疯了 他们的父母认为你是危险人物
My friends aren’t even allowed to come over here. Their parents think you’re a menace!
你花了太多时间游泳了,那样对你的大脑不好
You spend too much time in the water. All that chlorine’s done something to your brain!
你什么都没学到吗? – 有时我不知道他从哪来
Have you learned nothing? – Sometimes I don’t know where he came from.
没什么
Nothing!
布如斯?布如斯
Bruce? Bruce.
我不想跟他说话
I don’t wanna talk about it. He won’t get off my back.
我从以前一个学生那听说了这个社区
I heard about this community from a former student of mine.
这是我的第三次旅行了, 听说结果很轰动
This is my third trip, and already the results have been astounding.
据我估计,在芝加哥这种案例有三十万…
By my calculation, there are over 300,000 cases here in Chicago…
但是从没有人愿意谈及这个问题
and no one’s ever even bothered to talk to them before.
这是个信息的金矿,马丁,我们要自己来挖掘
It’s a gold mine of information, Martin, and we’ve got it all to ourselves.
你要什么,帅哥?
What’ll it be, handsome?
两杯啤酒
Two scotches.
我发现啤酒是社会交流的本质工具..
I find liquor is an essential tool for social lubrication…
我很少喝酒,但来这是出于研究需要,没办法的事
although it has involved more drinking than I thought I would ever do in a lifetime.
让我们开始吧
Let’s get started.
你好,我是印第安纳大学的金赛博士…
Hello, I’m Professor Kinsey from Indiana University…
我正在做一个关于性行为的研究
and I’m making a study of sex behavior.
可以坐下来聊聊吗? – 我想你是在开玩笑吧
Can we sit and talk? – I assume you’re joking.
不,我不是开玩笑
No, I’m not.
如果你回答关于你性经历的问题,我会非常感激
I’d be grateful if you’d answer some questions about your sexual history.
这位先生是个教授
Mary here is a professor.
他说他要研究我的性经历
She says she wants to study my sex behavior.
叫他坐在一边看着吧
Well, tell her to stick around and watch.
过来,安迪,别理这个臭男人 – 等不及了
Andy’s here. You have to see what he’s wearing. -I can’t wait.
那是安迪
That Andy.
你好,我是金赛博士--
Hello. I’m Professor Kinsey from–
打扰一下,我是金赛博士
Excuse me. I’m Professor Kinsey.
打扰一下
Excuse me– Hello.
你好,我是印第安纳大学的金赛博士…
I’m Professor Kinsey from Indiana University…
我正在做性行为的研究
and I’m making a study of sex behavior.
我可以问你几个问题吗? – 我听说过你
Can I ask you a few questions? – I’ve heard about you.
你是性博士,对吧? – 我想是吧
You’re the sex doctor, right? – I guess I am.
如果你愿意帮忙跟我聊聊,将对科学是一大帮助
If you’d be kind enough to talk to me, it would be of great help to science.
当然,你想知道什么?
Sure. What do you want to know?
同一个人,汤密珀特
Same boy. Tommy Potts.
我们在干草堆里做…
We were messin’around in a haystack…
你知道,这种方式,小山羊会做
you know, the way kids’ll do.
后来鲍泊来了…
Pop walked in…
发现了我们,把我们锁在了谷仓
found us, locked us in the barn.
我打电♥话♥叫我的兄弟来…
Called my brothers in.
他们--
They, um–
他们给我们打烙印
They branded us.
轮流做
Took turns doin’ it.
然后打我们
Then they beat us raw.
断了两根肋骨和锁骨
Broke a couple ribs, collarbone.
汤密,他
Tommy, he, uh–
他没有进展,直到我出手
he didn’t make out as well as I did.
当时你几岁了? – 13岁.
What age were you? – Thirteen.
从那以后你就是单身? – 是的
And you’ve been on your own since then? – I get by.
我不建议同性恋
It’s not that I mind being queer.
当然,我不会
‘Cause I don’t.
这仅仅…
It’s just, um…
我希望其他人不要对这件事那么反感
I wish other folks weren’t so put out by it.
同性恋现在…
Homosexuality happens to be…
在社会中看来很落伍了
out of fashion in society now.
但并不意味着他们不会哪一天改变一下
That doesn’t mean it won’t change someday.
是的
Right.
但为什么我以前没有见过你?
But why didn’t I see it before?
人类只是更大更复杂一点的黄蜂
Human beings are just bigger, slightly more complicated gall wasps.
我要做的就是收集最多的资料
All I have to do is collect more than anyone else…
同性恋是个绝佳的入手点
and homosexuals are the perfect place to start.
什么?
What?
不好意思,刚才听了你说的,我想起了几个朋友
I’m sorry. I just had an image of some of our friends hearing you right now.
你的婚姻教育课还不够坏
As if the marriage course isn’t bad enough.
泊克,答应我,你回来之前至少要有四个小时睡眠
Now, Prok, promise me you’ll get at least four hours sleep before heading back.
当然了
Of course.
还有不要自己开车
And let Clyde share in the driving.
泊克?
Prok?
好的,马克
Okay, Mac.
我要挂断了
I’ll sign off now.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!