You know, I mean, I’m more like the bad guys.
我觉得自己更像坏人 我不喜欢条条框框
I don’t like rules very much, and this sounds like
而且,听上去是个早九晚五的工作
a nine-to-five thing, you know?
我想要赚个大的,中大奖
I want the big score, I want the brass ring,
然后就洗手不干了
the pot of gold, and then I wanna retire.
That’s the American dream.
这就是美国梦
如果我满足于早九晚五的生活 我就完了
If I settle for nine-to-five now, my life’s over, that’s it.
我从没那样想过,我还是另找人算了
I never thought of it that way.
I’ll find somebody else.
我答应你,要是我发了 我就让你退休过好日子
I promise, when I hit it big, I’ll retire you, ok?
公共汽车!等一下!
Hold the bus, hold the bus!
看你,都已经21岁了,乔治
Look, you are,
you are 21 years old, George, 30 comes awfully fast.
很快你就30岁了
如果你还仍然到处游荡 和只会找我借钱
And if you are still loafing around the world and bumming
money from me when you are 30 years old,
当你30岁的时候
我会对你很失望的
I’m gonna be awfully disappointed in you.
我总是在换班前到这儿待会儿
I always go in here before I start my shift.
– 你进来吗? – 嗯,等会儿,我先打个电♥话♥
You want to come in?
Maybe in a second, I gotta make a phone call.
– 好 – 嗨,布莱德
Ah.
Hey, Brad?
我为我先前说的话道歉
I’m sorry about some of the things I said back there.
别这样,当我还是21岁时
come on.
When I was 21, I probably thought the same way.
我或许和你想的一样
我希望你得到你想要的一切,孩子
I hope you get everything you want, kid.
我还能给你一点钱
I may even be able to give you some money.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
– 我会还你的 – 好
I’ll pay you back.
Right.
他很酷,不是吗?
He’s a pretty cool guy, ain’t he?
Yeah, after our parents died, he got stuck with
父母死后 他就陷在这吃力不讨好的工作里
the thankless job of raising little ol’ me.
靠这个来养活我
I think he did a pretty good job myself.
我觉得他干得不错
现在,得给玛雅打个电♥话♥了
Now, about Maya and me.
Maybe I should give her a call.
我给她留了条
In my note, I told her she’d be better off without me.
我告诉了她最好离开我
我不知道这么做对不对 不过,我想她
I don’t know if that’s so true, I mean, I miss her.
阿门
Amen.
你应该收了那些钱
You should have taken the money.
布莱德?
Brad?
救我,乔治
Help me, George.
救我
Help me.
先生,你不能待在这儿
Sir, you can’t be in here.
Sir, we’re gonna have to open him.
请你到外面去等
You’re going to have to wait outside.
你是乔治·卡夫斯?
You George kuffs?
我是马瑞队长,旧金山警♥察♥局的
I’m captain morino, San Francisco pd, I’m in charge
我负责特别巡逻队的案子
of the patrol special.
你哥哥是我的朋友
Your brother’s a friend of mine.
按你的描述 我们抓住了开枪打死你哥的人
Based on your description, we believe
we’ve picked up the man who shot him.
我要你跟我去警局指认他
I’d like you to come down to the station with me and ID him.

Ok.
– 你为什么要杀死我哥? – 队长
Why did you shoot my brother?
– 孩子,我们走楼梯吧 – 你为什么要杀死我哥?
Captain.
Let’s take the stairs, kid.
Why did you shoot my brother?
– 滚开! – 我会让你会坐牢的!
Piss off!
You’re going to jail!
你懂个屁
Kid, you don’t know shit about shit!
嘿,斯图亚特律师可是一小时一千块
Hey, Stuart burkis is a thousand an hour.
他打算给凯恩如何辩护?
What is he doing defending this guy Kane?
– 我不知道 – 得有人知道点什么
t don’t know.
Well somebody ought to find out.
– 卡夫斯,彼德,地方检察官 – 你好吗?
Kuffs, Peter Coca, da’s office.
How’s I I t going?
– 准备好了吗? – 是的
You ready?
我刚才不是已经指认凯恩了?
Sure, I’ve already identified
Kane once now, haven’t I?
不是正式的,来吧
Well, not officially, let’s go.
对,就是他,在边上那个
Yeah, that’s him right there on the end.
– 你确定 – 是的,我确定
You sure?
Yeah, I’m sure.
– 队长,我找你有点事儿 – 好
Captain, can I see you a minute?
sure.
等一下,你没见到他扣扳机?
Wait a second, you didn’t see him pull the trigger?
– 没有 – 我不能拘禁他
no.
t can’t hold him.
什么意思,你不能拘禁他?
What do you mean you can’t hold him?
让我来告诉你这一切是如何发生的 这个凯恩他听到了枪声
Look, let me tell you how it’s gonna go down.
This guy Kane, he heard shots.
他跑到了教堂的前面 看到你哥哥躺在那儿
He runs to the front of the church.
He sees your brother lying there.
他捡起了地上的枪
There’s a gun, he picks it up.
你打开门进来,他认为你就是枪手
You burst through the doors, he thinks you’re the gunman.
– 等等,他认为我是枪手 – 让我说完
It’s gonna come back…
Wait, he thinks I’m the gunman?
let me finish!
他认为你就是枪手,回来要杀他 所以他逃了
He thought you were the gunman who was
gonna come back and kill him, so he ran.
这就是他为什么出现在那儿
That’s if he admits he was in the church
in the first place, he hasn’t.
牧师什么也没看见 也没有确实的目击证人
The priest didn’t see anything.
There’s no corroborating witnesses.
枪上也没有指纹
There’s no fingerprints on the gun.
你的话与他的相互矛盾
It’s your word against his.
他正告诉我杀我哥哥的凶手 就要逍遥法外
He’s about to tell me that the guy that just
shot my brother is gonna get away.
他是律师,对不起
He’s the lawyer.
Would you excuse us, I want to talk to kuffs alone.
我想和乔治单独谈谈
他也许有罪,孩子 但是我得有证据,对不起
He may be quilty, kid, but guilt’s
what I can prove, I’m sorry.
医院刚打电♥话♥来,布莱德死了
The hospital just called.
Brad’s dead.
啊!
Jeez.
– 真的吗? – 是的
Are you sure?
Yeah.
我调阅了你哥哥的文件 他把他的社区留给了你
I pulled your brother’s file, he left you his district.
这意味着你有权继续执法
That means that you now own the right,
along with the police, to protect and serve
保护33区的居民
the citizens of district 33.
你也有权申请执法的基金
And you have the right to solicit funds for those services.
你拥有布莱德的社区 你能对它做你想做的
You own Brad’s district, you can do what you want with it.
把它租出去,续租,或是卖♥♥了它
Rent it, lease it, sell it.
你不必马上告诉我决定 但快点做决定
You don’t have to tell me right away, but soon.
对你哥哥的死我很难过
I’m sorry.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
Johl.
J gotta leave a little while j
j don’t ask me why j
喂?
hello?
Jand ij.
喂?
hello.
J I don’t mean to make you cry j
乔治
George.
乔治,是你吗?
George, is this you?
J there’s a light shining bright j?
乔治
j in my eyes tonight j
George?
J but I still see your face through the night”
乔治,如果是你 我是不会和你说话的
look, George, if this is you, I don’t want to talk to you.
乔治,是你吗?
J I don’t want to live without you j
George, is this you?
你在哪儿?
J oh no I won’t walk away
where are you?
你还好吗?
You ok?
乔治?
George?
J no one could ever take your place j
兄弟,这是我能给你找的最好的地方
well, broski, this is the nicest spot I could find you.
我无法相信发生的一切
I don’t believe what happened.
他们抓住了杀你的混♥蛋♥
They,
they caught the son of a bitch that killed you.
但又把他给放了
Then they let him go.
我不知道该怎么办
T have no idea what to do about that.
你活着的时候
Ti don’t think I
我一直没有告诉你
ever really told you this while you were alive, but
我爱你
I love you.
对不起,你是卡夫斯先生?
Excuse me, Mr. kuffs?
他们告诉我可以在这儿找到你
They told me I’d find you here, my name is Sam Jones.
– 我叫山姆·琼斯 – 嗨
Hi.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!