好吧,我还付得起油钱,还有什么?
It’s all right, I can afford the gas, what’s next?
好吧,读读今天的报告
Ok.
You read the reports of the day.
检查电传,报告事故
Then you check the teletype, then the reports of incidents.
– 还有问题吗? – 卡夫斯
Any more… kuffs!
这是泰德,这两周他和你搭档
This is Ted bukovsky.
He’ll be riding around with you the next couple weeks.
妮可,你可以回去了
Nikki, you can go home.
等一会儿,妮可
Wait one minute, Nikki.
马瑞队长?
Captain?
Hey, may I talk to you for a moment?
– 能和你谈会儿吗? – 好的
sure.
听着,你在破坏我的自信
Now listen, you’re really undermining
my confidence here, right in front of one of my employees.
还当着我的一个雇员的面
你如何让我来领导我的下属
How the hell do you expect me to develop
leadership abilities and learn how to make decisions
泰德在那儿,如何让我来独♥立♥决断
on my own if I have a chaperone like Ted hanging around?
谁管你?
Who gives a shit?
oh.
好吧,我雇不起他了 我昨晚查了帐
Well, I can’t afford him.
I went through the books last night.
我哥哥一直在寅吃卯粮 我快破产了
My brother was living month to month, I’m almost broke here.
No, I went through the books too, you are broke.
不对,我也查了帐,你已经破产了
你接手的时候很多人都没干了
A lot of people dropped the service when you took over.
你还有一周半,最多两周时间 你就走人
I figure you got a week and a half, two weeks tops.
Then you’re gone, you’re history, and no lawyer
你完了,再没有什么律师帮得了你
in the world can help you.
泰德在这儿是不想让你给我们找麻烦
Ted is here to keep you out of trouble
while you’re among us.
你一定是干了什么不好的事儿 才被派来看着我的吧?泰德
You must have messed up pretty bad
to deserve me, huh, Ted?
听着,小子
Look, kid.
记住,我是警♥察♥
I’m a cop, ok?
我个人觉得,特别巡逻队不咋地
Are door-rattling jokes.
现在我们能沟通了
Now, we can talk, we can tell each other lies,
我们可以相互撒谎,甚至成为朋友
we might even become friends.
但是,两周后你要是让我难看
But in the next two weeks, if you do anything
that makes me look bad, I’ll break you in half, ok?
我就把你撕成两半,知道了吗?
泰德,你还没睡醒吧?
You get laid much, Ted?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
What do I mean?
泰德,出去前,我得去便便先 在这儿等我
Ted, before we go, I gotta run to
the toidey, I’ll meet you back here.
便便?
You…
Toidey?
我敢肯定泰德的童年一定不幸福
Well, I’m sure Ted is the victim of an unhappy childhood,
也许某一天,有个大夫会帮助他
and, some day, some psychiatrist could release
the caring human that’s struggling to get out.
但,现在我没这工夫
But right now, I don’t have the time.
你能告诉我禁毒处在哪儿吗?
Could you please tell me where the narcotics division is?
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧,大夫,实话告诉你说
All right, all right, Doug, I’ll be honest with you.
自从我哥去世后,我就睡不着
Ever since my brother passed away,
I’m having a bit of trouble sleeping.
Mm-hmm.
大夫说只一半就可以让你睡个舒服
Doug said half of one of these would make you sleep.
像个婴儿,八个小时都不会醒
Like you had a tit in your mouth for eight hours.
我不知道,泰德个子很大
Ti don’t know.
Ted’s a pretty big guy, isn’t he?
全下了?好吧,就这么干
Should I?
Yeah, sure.
安全第一
Better to be safe.
搅一搅
Stir it up.
刚才说错话了,对不起 我给你带了杯咖啡
Hey Ted, I’m real sorry about what I said.
I got you a cup of coffee.
下次,上班前把屎拉干净
Next time, shit before you sign in.
拉屎!签到!上车!
Shit, sign in, in the car!
– 这个会考核吗? – 可能
Am I gonna be tested on this later?
Maybe.
怎么不喝咖啡?
You’re not drinking your coffee.
我不喜欢热咖啡,我爱喝凉的
I don’t like hot coffee, I like cold coffee.
下条街右转,那个街区有任务
Turn right at the next street.
You have some customers at the end of the block.
就是那家伙杀了我哥
That’s the guy that shot my brother.
停下!停下!
Stop, stop, stop!
小心!转弯!转弯!
Look out, go!
Turn!
快转弯!转弯!
Turn, turn!
– 停下! – 我追丢了!
Stop the car!
We’re gonna lose him!
你疯了吗?停下!
Are you crazy, stop the car!
– 你想杀了我吗? – 干嘛那么生气?
Are you
trying to kill me? What are you so angry about?
– 我只是想跟踪他而已 – 你看到他正在犯罪了吗?
All I wanted to do was follow the guy.
Did you see a
你看到了正在发生的犯罪吗?
crime being committed?
Did you see a
如果我们跟着他就会看到了
crime being committed?
If we follow him, we will see a
你只是个特别巡逻队员,不用你去找
crime being committed. You are a
patrol special, you don’t go looking for a
crime, if you happen to see a
你看到了才能行动
crime being committed, then you take action.
否则的话,你的工作就是服务那些
Otherwise, your
job is to service those people who are stupid enough
蠢到雇你来保护他们的人
to hire you to protect them.
如果让我为这个工作去死 我宁愿死在枪下
And if I’m gonna get killed on this job,
it’s gonna be by a
而不是被车撞死
bullet, not by a
现在掉头,回去巡逻
bus, now turn this
car around and let’s get back on your
patrol!
你的话不多,泰德
You have a limited vocabulary, Ted.
干♥你♥
Fuck you.
你要是喜欢,我还有很多
If you liked those, stick around, I got a hundred more.
快点,有人被抢了
Come on, one of your customers is getting robbed.
我就知道,我就知道!
I knew it, I knew it!
我告诉过你,跟着凯恩准有戏
I told you this would happen.
I told you we should just follow Kane.
– 我们都逮着他了 – 傻鸟
We’d have him right now.
Stupid rookies, always think you’re gonna hit
– 你想在第一晚就立大功吗? – 我是傻鸟?
the big score your first night, right?
I’m a stupid rookie, how much do you want to bet
– 你赌多少一定是凯恩干的? – 一百万
it’s Kane, how much you wanna bet?
a billion dollars.

fine.
滚,滚出我的店 看我的店成什么样子了
Get out, get out of my store, look at my store!
– 你保护不了我们!你不如你哥 – 冷静,先生
You can’t protect me!
– Calm down, sir. – You’re shit,
your brother was good, thank you.
– 我们就回来 – 谢谢你,张先生
But you shit!
Calm down, we’ll be right back.
– Thank you, Mr. Chang. – Get out of my store!
泰德,我告诉过你 就是那4个开绿色货车的人干的
Well Ted, I told you, four guys in a green station wagon.
– 你欠我一百万 – 你去哪儿?
You owe me a billion dollars.
– Where you going, George? – I’m gonna go get Kane.
– 我去抓凯恩 – 我不能让你这么做
I can’t let you do that.
来吧,阻止我
Well, try and stop me.
冷静点,我们得带证言回去 然后完成报告
Now calm down, we’re gonna take this guy’s statement
and write up a report, ok?
你让我别无选择,泰德
You leave me no choice, Ted.
我不得不伤害你了
I’m gonna have to hurt you no, that’s it.
Oh, man.
你不觉得抓凯恩对你对我都好吗?
I mean, come on, don’t you see that getting Kane would
be as good for you as it would for me?
看来你不这么认为
I guess you don’t.
– 打得不错 – 谢谢
You’re pretty good at this.
Thank you.
放弃吗?
Do you give up?
你不用跟着来
Look, you don’t have to come with me.
就说我把你给甩了 我给你钱打车回去
Just say I ditched you, I’ll give you money for a cab.
不行
t can’t.
糟糕
Shit.
发生了什么事,泰德?
What the hell is going on around here, bukovsky?
调查持枪抢劫
Just investigating an armed robbery.
Same as you, sergeant.
– 他是疑犯吗? – 不,我们只不过在…
Is he a suspect?
No, we were just
决定谁写这个报告
trying to decide who’s gonna write up
the report, that’s all.
别耍我,你正在留职察看期
Hey, don’t try and dick me around, bukovsky.
You’re already on probation.
我可以因为你攻击其他警员 关你禁闭
I’ll run your ass in for assaulting another officer.
是泰德先动手的吗?
Now, did he start the fight?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!