That’d make me feel a little better.
谢谢
Thank you.
老天,感觉好多了!
Oh, god, that felt good!
I almost told him I knew about him and Kane and the laundry.
我差点就告诉他 我看见他和凯恩在洗衣店的事
What if there were drugs in that tube or something?
管子里是毒品还是什么?
What he doesn’t know I know can hurt him,
他不知道我还有哪些治他的招儿 就不告诉他
so why the hell should I tell him, huh?
Yeah, you see, this way I can stake him and Kane
对了,我和同伴们能把他们赶出去
out with my team.
Ti can catch them both red-handed!
我能抓他们个现行
I like it, it sounds good.
我喜欢,是个好主意
Harriet, guess what I have in the bag?
– 猜猜我包里是什么 – 马瑞队长叫你回来给他打电♥话♥
Captain morino wants you to call him right away.
– 听上去他很不爽的样子 – 好吧,等会儿
He sounded really pissed off.
Yeah, in a minute.
嗨,发生了什么事儿?
Hey, guys, what’s going on?
我不是针对你,乔治
Nothing personal, George,
但是,我们决定换掉你
but we all decided we don’t want you as our boss.
这可是首次喔
Well, this is a first, the boss being fired
雇员们解雇了他的老板
by his own employees.
Tell me, bill, who do you think should be boss,
告诉我比尔,谁来当老板?
my little friend?

Me.
我不是针对你,比尔 但是,你被解雇了
Nothing personal, bill, but, you’re fired.
你不能解雇我,这些人需要我
You can’t fire me, these people want me.
We’re not saying you can’t own the business,
我们不是说不让你拥有它
we’re saying find somebody else with experience to run it!
我们的意思是找有经验的人来管理它
这就是你们大家的意思吗?
– Is that what you’re saying? – That’s right.
Well, listen, since I have taken this job,
好吧,听着,自从我♥干♥了这事儿
I’ve been shouted at, I’ve been bribed,
为你们被枪打,被贿赂威胁
I’ve even been shot for you people!
And now you’re telling me you don’t believe in me?
现在你们却告诉我,不再信任我 好吧,我们这么办
All right, listen, this is what we’re gonna do, ok?
If bill beats me in a fair fight, right here, right now,
我和比尔来场公平的比赛,就现在
如果,比尔赢了的话 比尔不光可以当老板
not only can bill be boss,
I’ll give you the business for free.
我还把这生意送给你们
What do you say?
– 觉得如何? – 当真?
You’re not serious?
Yeah, I am.
是的,我还得告诉你,我很厉害的
But I gotta warn you, I’m pretty good.
如果我赢了,我还是老板
So if I win, I’m boss.
我叫你向东,你就不能向西
If I say jump, your only answer is how high.
– 说定了 – 算了,比尔
you’re on.
Come on, bill.
He was golden glove champion twice, George, forget it.
乔治,比尔得过两次 金手套搏击比赛冠军
Hey, a deal”s a deal, you can’t back out now.
愿赌服输,你不能退出了
好吧,给我来个痛快的,比尔
All right, just make it quick, bill.
You won’t feel a thing.
– 你会什么都感觉不到就躺下了 – 谢谢
Thank you.
ooh!
我赢了!
I win!
为什么,那天晚上没想起 用这招对付泰德
Why didn’t I think of that last night with Ted?
一共113.65美元
Ok, that’ll be $113.65.
– 好 – 卡上写什么?
All right.
And, what would you like the card to say?
Ah, dear Maya, it was great seeing you the other night.
“亲爱的玛雅”
“那晚再见到你太好了”
Love and kisses on all your pink parts, George.
“爱并且吻你的所有粉色部位 乔治”
I guess you hear that all the time, don’t you?
– 这词儿你都听烂了吧? – 乔治,请回答
Come in, George.
对不起
Excuse me.
Yeah, yeah, come in, 10-4.
收到,说
I got bill on the line,
比尔找你 马瑞队长来过好几次电♥话♥找你了
and captain morino’s called twice more.
你该快点联络他,给你接比尔
You better call him soon, now, here’s bill.
Just checkin’ in, boss.
报告老板 山姆·琼斯15分钟前回家
Sam Jones got home 15 minutes ago.
他哪儿都没去
Hasn’t moved since.
All right, why don’t you just call me back
半个小时后和我联络
in about a half hour, huh?
May I ask you a personal question?
我能问你一个私人问题吗?
Sure.
你结婚了吗?
Have you ever been married?
结了18年了
Goin’ on 18 years.
18年了!
18 years, jeez!
感觉怎样?
What’s it like, is it still fun, you still like her?
还有乐趣吗?你还爱她吗?
– 是他 – 了解
oh.
是的,不错,有快乐有悲伤 但还不错
Yeah, it’s great, it has its ups and downs of course,
but it’s great.
– 谢谢 – 别客气
Thank you.
sure.
Have a nice day.
– 祝你有好的一天 – 你也是
You too.
她什么时候能收到?
When do you think she’ll get these?
Well, I’ll call Sacramento right away.
我现在就打电♥话♥,2点就能收到
Say, by 2:00?
乔治,在吗?
我想改改这卡
I think I want to change the card.
– 说 – 我把凯恩跟丢了
Yeah, come in.
He turned a corner and I turned the corner,
他一拐弯,我跟上去,他就不见了
and he just wasn’t there.
对不起,乔治,跟踪我不在行
I’m sorry, George, I’m not very good at this.
没事儿,妮可,我知道他去哪儿
That’s quite all right, Nikki.
I think have a good idea where he’s going.
你把车停在洗衣店附近吧
Why don’t you go hang out by the laundry or something, huh?
Hey, wait!
等等,你不是要改词儿吗?
Weren’t you gonna change the card?
Right, right.

Dear Maya, I really, really miss you.
“亲爱的玛雅 我真的真的很想你”
Would love it if you came to San Francisco
“你今晚愿来旧金山和我吃饭吗?”
tonight for dinner.
But even if you can’t, I’d still love to talk to you.
“如果你不来,我也爱你,乔治”
Love, George.
好多了
Better, much better.
我也这么认为
Yeah, I think so.
多少钱我都不卖♥♥
I am not interested in selling at any price!
I understand your store was robbed.
我知道,可你的店被劫了
Well, well, well, Kane.
噢,凯恩在这儿呀
I should know you’d be standing right next
你这种人离厕纸不会多远的
to the toilet paper.
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛?我已经解雇你了!
I fired you!
I know you fired me, but you paid up through next week,
我知道,但你已经付了下周的钱 所以我来了
so here I am.
May I speak to you for a moment, please?
我们单独聊会儿?
来呀!
Come on, come on!
Look, before we get into this, there’s something
在谈正题之前
有件事我一直想问你
I’ve been meaning to ask you.
It’s been bothering me for quite some time now.
这事儿困扰我很久了
Where do you buy your clothing?
你在哪儿买♥♥的衣服?
– 你在这儿干嘛? – 干嘛?工作呀
What are you doing?
What am I doing, my job.
See, I just overheard you asking Mr. Chang over there
我无意中听到 你要张先生卖♥♥出他的产业
to sell his business.
He said he didn’t want to, but you persisted.
他不愿意,可你坚持
So as much as I like you, Kane,
尽管,我觉得你不错 我还是得叫你离开
I’m gonna have to ask you to leave.
We had a deal, kid, I paid you this morning.
小子,你收了我们的钱的
Absolutely, absolutely, you hired me
你叫我保护你的投资,我会尽全力
to protect your interests, and I fully intend to do that.
You see, I also have a deal with Mr. Chang.
你看,我也收了张先生的钱的
And right now, you’re on his property.
现在,你在他的私人地方 我只能叫你离开
That’s why I have to ask you to leave.
Don’t mess with me, kid.
小子,别把我当傻瓜
You see, if Mr. Chang were on your property,
如果,张先生到了你的地方
and he was leaning on you, I’d ask him to leave.
找你的麻烦,我也会叫他离开的
And then, if he didn’t do it fast enough,
如果他的动作不够快
I’d pull my gun out of its holster just like this
我就会拔出枪来,就这样
and I would shout, do we have an understanding
我不会开枪 我会说“你明白我的话了吗”
or do you want to see if you can breathe
“还是想头上来个洞?”
through your forehead?
我是不会这样对你的 我们是朋友,凯恩,对吧?
But I don’t have to do that with you, right Kane,
because we’re pals, aren’t we?
你会来不及后悔就被我♥干♥掉的
You might not live to regret this.
I’ve lived to regret almost everything I’ve done.
我有的是机会后悔,拜拜
See ya.
你会让我们都被杀的
You are going to get us all killed.
希望不会
I hope not.
Think positive, Mr. Chang, maybe we’ll get lucky and win.
积极一点,张先生,我们也许会赢
He said he was going home.
他说他回家了,要是他在家 那就是他不接电♥话♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!