中♥央♥情报局 缉毒局
and the CIA and that motherfucker with the DEA.
我已经饶过你一命 不会再有第二次
Are you ready to spare your life once, I won’t spare you the game.
现在听着 全世界的猪
Now listen to me, my padrinos, everyone.
我要杀了你们 还有妻儿老小们
I’m going to kill you and your children and your wives
我要留一颗特别的子弹 打穿你的头骨
and I’m saving a special bullet to put right in front your fucking skull
你想流血 直到你死
and you want to bleed until you die!
听见我说的了吗 混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥
Do you hear me, you damn bastards? Motherfuckers.
别再打来了 警♥察♥会来的
Don’t call here anymore. The police will come…
维多利亚 别告诉我该怎么做 按我要求去做
Victoria, don’t tell me what to do. Do what I ask you.
让马诺拉呆在附近
See, see, keep Manuela nearby.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfuckers!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfuckers.
保持冷静 老大 – 检查一下
Stay calm, boss. – Check it, check it.
看那里
等等
Hold on.
事情发生前的一刻 总是最好的时刻
The previous moment to something happening is always the best moment.
就像你在等待所爱的男人
Like when you are waiting for the man you love,
或者打开礼物时
or when you are about to open a present.
哥伦比亚渔夫说 真正重要的是等待
The fisherman from the coast of Colombia say that would really matters is the wait.
感受海风在你脸上
Feeling the sea breeze on your face.
嘴唇上的盐
The salt on your lips.
想象小鱼正接近诱饵
Imagining that little fish fucker approaching the bait.
他想咬鱼饵 但他想了又想
He wants to bite it but he thinks it over
但如果诱饵足够好
But if the bait is good enough
鱼最终会上钩的
The fish will eventually bite it.
即使他知道里面有个钩子
Even when he knows there is a hook inside.
他会咬的
He’ll bite.
电♥话♥
Call!
爸爸
Daddy?
嗨 马诺拉
Hi Manuela…
天空中最美丽的星星是怎样的
How is the most beautiful star in the sky?
妈妈说我不能参加演出了
Mommy says I can’t be in the show.
妈咪错了 她希望这是一个惊喜
Mommy is wrong. Mommy is saying it badly she wants it to be a surprise.
直到她 我答应了的
Until her I told yes.
收到信♥号♥♥了 在洛斯奥利沃斯 介于80和90之间
I’m getting a signal. Somewhere in Los Olivos, between 80 and 90.
洛斯奥利沃斯 80-90
Los Olivos, 80th and 90th.
去洛斯奥利沃斯
To Los Olivos! To Los Olivos!
服装准备好了吗 – 太闪亮了 爸爸
You have your dress ready? – It’s so shiny, daddy.
真美
Beautiful.
真美
Beautiful.
从现在开始 一切都会好的 你会看到的
Everything is going to be much, much better from now on. You will see.
你会看到的
Mi amor you will see.
更正 70-80
Correction: 70 and 80.
你会来看我吗
Will you come and see me?
我会的 当然
Yes I will. Of course.
他们允许吗
Will they let you?
他们 他们当然会的
They? They will, of course they will.
知道为什么吗 – 因为你是国王
And you know why? – Because you’re the king?
是 我是国王
Yes, I am the king.
72-80 74-80间
72 and 80th. 74 and 80th.
74-80 – 向左
74 and 80th. – To the left!
50米 转过来
50 meters! Turn here!
宝贝 把电♥话♥给胡安·巴勃罗
Sweetheart, give the phone to Juan Pablo.
我刚看到他 – 看到他了
I just saw him! – We got him!
通知总统
Inform the president!
爸爸
Dad?
老大 两分钟 – 巴勃罗 你现在是家里的顶梁柱了
Boss, two minutes. – Now Pablito, you are now the man of the house.
你必须照顾母亲和马诺拉 明白吗
Now you have to take care of your mother and Manuela, do you understand me?
你听懂了吗 好的
Do you understand me? – Okay.
你去告诉新闻界
Ok I have some notes for you to tell the press.
写下来 写下来
Go ahead. Write it down, write it down.
司法部长同意让你们离开哥伦比亚 但没有信守诺言
OK, the attorney general agreed on getting you out of the country but they didn’t do it
因为他们屈服于我在哥伦比亚内外的敌人
Because they gave in to the pressure of my enemies in Colombia and out of Colombia
告诉他们 在家人安全的那一刻 巴勃罗·埃斯科巴同意自首
Tell them that Pablo Escobar agreed on turning himself in the moment his family was safe,
但他们没有信守诺言 现在他们必须感受到后果
but they did not keep their side of the deal and now
– they will have to pay the consequences. – Move in!
从现在起 一切将是他们的错
Whatever happens from now on is gonna be their fault.
重复一遍 胡安·巴勃罗
Okay? Repeat what I said back to me Juan Pablo.
不不不
No no no no!
不 我不是这么说的 胡安·巴勃罗 我不是这么说的
No, that’s not what I said, Juan Pablo. That’s not what I said.
我说他们对一切负责 他们必须面对现在的后果
I said that they are responsible for all of this and that they have to face the consequences now.
你听懂了吗 – 好的 爸爸 我要挂电♥话♥了
Do you understand me? – Okay, Dad. I’m going to hang up.
说啊 你得学会
Say it! Listen, you have to learn this.
如果你不能让人们喜欢你 那么你必须让他们尊重你
If you, If you can’t get people to like you, then you have to make them to respect you!
如果他们不尊重你 那就让他们害怕你
And if they don’t respect you, then make them fear you!
明白吗
Understood? Understood?
让他们害怕你
Make them fear you!
听到了吗
Do you hear that?
等一会
Hold on.
爸爸
Dad?
哥伦比亚万岁
Long live Colombia!
哥伦比亚万岁
Long live Colombia!
哥伦比亚万岁
Long live Colombia!
哥伦比亚万岁
Long live Colombia! Long live Colombia!
最后一分钟 证实了巴勃罗·埃斯科巴·加维里亚
A last minute wire confirms that Pablo Escobar Gaviria
麦德林贩毒集团的前老大
the ex-boss of the Medellin Cartel
今天被搜索行动组的成员击毙
has been gunned down today by members of the search block
在麦德林的住♥宅♥区附近
in a residential neighborhood of Medellin.
同时 警方还击毙了其帮凶 卡洛斯·罗萨莱斯
Along with Escobar police also killed Carlos Mejía Rosales, who alias Pelao.
弗吉尼亚
Virginia.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我在外面等你
I’ll wait for you outside.
你还爱他吗
Do you still love him?
我爱巴勃罗
I love Pablo.
我恨埃斯科巴
I hate Escobar.
你愿意在联邦法官面前作证吗
Would you be willing to testify before a federal judge?
他让我转述他的故事
He asked me to tell his story.
他只是没说要告诉谁
He just didn’t say who to tell.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!