好,你跟着我
Okay. Stay close.
不!
No!
天呀…
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
等等!不,把它还给我!
Wait. No, you have to give her back.
你刚才看到吗?
Did you see that?
老友,真的好癫!
Dude, that was crazy.
等等!
Wait.
喂,小心看路!
Hey, watch where you’re going!
喂!
Hey!
喂,细路
Hey, kid.
你要把电♥话♥交给我
You gonna give me that phone,
还是要我从你手上抢走?
or am I gonna have to take it from you?
刚才太厉害了!
That was totally awesome.
等等!你要教我怎样回去!
Wait, you gotta show me how to get back.
好,最后一箱
Okay, last box.
我们为何会搬这么多东西来?
Why did we even bring all this stuff?
别吃那些,它们很不好
Don’t eat those. They’re horrible.
什么?你明明好钟意
What? You love these things.
你以前经常用车厘子焗蛋糕
You used to bake with cherries.
你还硬要加在结婚蛋糕上
You made us put them on our wedding cake.
我知道,但那时我还不知它的成分
I know I did, but that was before I found out what’s in them.
它们含有很多氢化棕榈油、糖和粟米糖浆
They’re full of hydrogenated palm oil, and sugar, and corn syrup.
我们要为佐舒做个好榜样 应该丢了它们
We wanna set a good example for Josh. We should throw them out.
丢在外面的垃圾桶
Outside in the garbage.
喂!
Hey.
那些垃圾桶是我的,不是你的
Those are my trash cans, not your trash cans.
你的在后面 – 对,对不起
Yours are in the back. Oh, right. I’m so sorry.
道歉就对了,你不要来这里
Sorry is right. Don’t come around
用乡下佬垃圾来整污糟我的垃圾
scattering suburban mediocrity all over my trash.
我不知道… – 而且有人在喂我的猫
I didn’t know. -Someone’s been feeding my cat.
我想知道是谁
I wanna know who.
你知不知像萝莉达那么矜贵的猫
Do you have any idea how dangerous irritable bowel syndrome can be
患上肠易激综合症会有几危险?
in a cat as valuable as Loretta?
如果让我见到你或你老婆 或者你那个衰仔
If I catch you, or your wife, or your horrible son
敢望萝莉达一眼 我班律师就不会放过你
so much as looking at Loretta, my lawyers will be all over you.
我讲得清楚吗?
Do I make myself clear?
等一等…
Now, hold on a minute.
明白未? – 明了…
Yes or no? -Yes.
明了… – 很好
Yes, yes, yes. -Great.
请你们用更多热水
Oh, please, use more of the hot water. Help yourself.
随便用,还有很多可以用
There’s plenty to go around.
什么?热水?
What? Hot water?
你好
Hey, hi.
你醒了吗?
You awake yet?
你看
Here.
这是我的力量加四卡
This is my Plus Four Strength card.
它是我收藏中最珍贵的卡
It’s the most valuable card in my deck,
我想你收下
and I want you to have it.
佐舒?你在哪里?
Josh, where are you?
好,我要走了
Okay, I gotta go.
我三点后会回来,好吗?
And I’ll be back after 3, okay?
是真的宠物!
An actual pet.
佐舒,我们走吧
Hey, Josh, let’s go.
我要走捷径
Taking a shortcut.
什么?
What?
佐舒!
Josh.
等等!
Wait.
佐舒?
Josh?
这边
This way.
(安全走)
佐舒!
Josh.
喂!
Hey.
佐舒
Josh.
你好
What’s up?
放心,我做得到
Don’t worry. I got this.
我想停下
I wanna stop
(佐舒成长纪录)
And thank you, baby
谢谢你 宝贝 我只想停下
I just wanna stop
谢谢你 宝贝
And thank you, baby
被你所爱是多么甜蜜
Oh, yes How sweet it is to be loved by you
有时就像糖
It’s just like sugar sometimes
多么甜蜜
How sweet it is
你的书
Oh, your book.
(《烹饪守规矩》) 好精美
It’s beautiful.
那个蛋糕会令你成名
That cake’s gonna make you famous.
那只是轻咬 – 等等…不…
That was a modest bite. -Wait, wait. No, no, no.
再来一个怎么样
How about another taste?
谢谢你 宝贝 我只想停下
And thank you, baby I just wanna stop
谢谢你 宝贝
And thank you, baby
(朱古力车厘子)
(鳄鱼,大自然的杀手)
喂,动物星球频道
Hey, Animal Planet.
你为何看那么多书?
What’s with all the books?
说出来你也不会信
You won’t believe me.
我有一条…
I kind of have a…
宠物鳄鱼
pet crocodile.
没有人会养鳄鱼做宠物
Nobody has a pet crocodile.
我都说了
Told you.
而且在市内绝对没有人养鳄鱼做宠物
And absolutely nobody has a pet crocodile in the city.
我爸要为市长做免费牙医服务
My dad had to do free dental work for the mayor
我才获准在大厦养响尾蛇
just to get my pet rattlesnake allowed in our building.
我在Sweep看过你
I saw you on Sweep.
我是说…
I mean, like, not…
不是…那是…
I didn’t… It was…
你真的是怪人,对吧?
You’re kind of a weirdo, aren’t you?

Yeah.
(交友邀请 翠迪)
我一直把人生当成烹饪
I’ve always approached our life like one of my recipes.
当遇到难题
When things get hard,
就用回之前试过的可靠材料
we stick with the ingredients that work.
但现在一切都不同了,我仍觉得难受
But now it’s all different, and I still feel bad.
为了什么?
About what?
佐舒在长大
Josh growing up.
老婆
Oh, honey.
我知道应该开心,但…
I know that I should feel happy, but…
我不想自己觉得那么孤独
I wish I just didn’t feel so left out.

Hey.
你对佐舒的人生很重要,也是个好妈妈
You’re a huge part of Josh’s life, and an amazing mother.
好吗?
All right?

Hey.
你未出现之前,我们都很迷惘
We were lost until you found us.
(阿盖尔餐厅)
什么?
What…?
你想我…
You want me to…?
好吧…其实我从来 未摷过垃圾,所以…
Okay, okay. See, the thing is I’ve never dumpster dived before, so…
好吧!
Okay.

Okay.
What…?
好核突
So gross.
(唐都酒家)
让我看看…
Let’s see.
你钟意吃面吗?
You like noodles?
犀利!
Oh, my God.
(圣占士剧院)
不,不用了
No, that’s okay.
我有特定的饮食习惯
I have sort of quite a specific diet,
多数是小贝果圈,所以…
which is mostly Bagel Bites, so I’m…
这样的,我不知它的味道会…
I’m not sure if that’s gonna taste–
哗,原来好好味
Wow, that’s actually amazing.
我从未吃过这样的东西
I’ve never had anything like that before.
你来自哪里?
Where are you from?
我妈的家人来自台♥湾♥
My mom’s family is from Taiwan.
其实她是我的继母
Well, she’s actually my stepmom.
我妈在我两岁时就死了
My mom died when I was 2.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!