It’s good he had his inhaler.
他会没事,你们不用担心
He’s gonna be fine. You got nothing to worry about.
唔该你
Thank you, sir.
你没事吧? – 没事
You okay, bud? -Yeah.
你肯定? – 对
You sure? -Yeah.
我们度过充满音乐的夜晚
We had nights of endless music
我们跳舞跳到黎明 头晕眼花
We were dizzy dancing till the dawn
我们自♥由♥地 和城市唱着和谐旋律
We were free Singing sweet harmonies with the city
但或者那是别人的歌♥
But maybe that was someone else’s song
再次回到现实
Back to earth again
你知道前路如何 老实说你最好回到
You knew where this was headed And honestly you’re better off
自己所属的地方
Better here where you belong
你被缤纷色彩所迷
You got caught up in the colors
投入在旅程之中
You got wrapped up in the ride
你以为那感觉不会消逝
You thought the feeling was forever
宇宙也在迎合你
And the stars were on your side
那段时光很美好
It was lovely while it lasted
但注定不能天长地久
But it wasn’t meant to stay
但你依然让自己得意忘形
Still you let yourself get carried away
我想我让自己得意忘形
I guess I let myself get carried away
我们都得意忘形
We got carried away
得意忘形
Carried away
都得意忘形
Got carried away
得意忘形
Carried away
我们被卷入疯狂之中
So we got mixed up in the madness
但我们闯的祸很完美吧
But wasn’t it a perfect mess we made?
生活就是学习 你回到安全简单的人生
Well, you live and you learn You return To the safe and the simple
在墙后面 我们回到原来位置
And behind our walls We fall back into place
再次回到现实
Back to earth again
你决定不再假装 因为结局就是这样
You’re through with pretending ‘Cause this is how the ending goes
现在你回到 自己所属的地方
Now you’re here where you belong
我们被缤纷色彩所迷
We got caught up in the colors
投入在旅程之中
We got wrapped up in the ride
我们以为 那感觉不会消逝
We thought the feeling was forever
宇宙也在迎合我们
And the stars were on our side
那段时光很美好
It was lovely while it lasted
但注定不能天长地久
But it wasn’t meant to stay
我们让自己得意忘形
We just let ourselves get carried away
我们都得意忘形
We got carried away
得意忘形
Carried away
都得意忘形
Got carried away
得意忘形
Carried away
得意忘形
Carried away
我们迷失 在自己对将来的幻想中
Lost in a fantasy Of all we were gonna be
得意忘形
Carried away
得意忘形
Carried away
那段时光很美好
It was lovely while it lasted
但注定不能天长地久
It was never meant to stay
但 我们让自己得意忘形
But we let ourselves get carried away
我想我让自己得意忘形
I guess I let myself get carried away

Hey.
讲你也不信
Can you believe it?
我仍然很惊讶,我们会上《人人造星》
I still can’t believe it. We’re gonna be on Show Us What You Got.
那很好
That’s great.
你值得入围的
You deserve it.
听住
Listen.
不要放弃
Don’t give up.
马份走失时,我都以为不会再见到它
When Malfoy escaped, I thought I’d never see him again either.
马份…癫叔叔艾尼送给我的响尾蛇
Malfoy? The pet rattlesnake my crazy Uncle Ernie gave me?
它失踪了六个星期
He was gone for six weeks.
我们都以为它死了
We all thought he was dead.
后来邻居发现它躲在
Until the neighbors found him
他们的多士焗炉后面
in the back of their toaster oven.
奇蹟真的会发生,佐舒
Miracles do happen, Josh.
这才似你
There he goes.
妈,我没事
Mom, I’m fine.
我知道你没事
I know you’re fine. I’m gonna make sure you stay that way.
我会确保你一直没事,走吧
Come on.
(鱼子酱)
你要去哪里?
Where you going?
拿垃圾出去
Taking the trash out. -Okay.
小心点 – 好的,小心点
Be careful. -Be careful.
你怎可以那样做?
How could you do it?
同一个问题我也问了自己好多次,佐舒
I’ve asked myself the same question over and over, Josh.
但其实…我一无所有
But, you see, I’ve got nothing.
没有家人,没有朋友
No family, no friends.
那你为何一直丢低它?
Then why do you keep leaving him?
莱奥一怯场
When Lyle choked,
我就要靠自己去表演维生
I had to go back and make it on my own.
再一次
Again. Yes.
但我做不到,因为没人会想看…
But I couldn’t, because no one’s interested in…

me.
而我欠好多人好多钱,佐舒
And I owe a lot of people a lot of money.
好多钱
A lot of money.
所以当亚里斯特来给我那笔钱 我必须收下
So when Alistair Grumps offered me that cash, I had to take it.
因为我害怕、我软弱
Out of need, out of fear, out of weakness.
我为这件事好憎自己
And I’ve hated myself for doing it.
好,因为我都好憎你
Good, because I hate you too.
但我和你都不重要,重要的是莱奥
But this is not about me, or about you. It’s about Lyle.
你和我都清楚知道 不可以让它留在动物园
You know as well as I do, we can’t leave him in that zoo.
所以如果你够胆识
So if you have the stomach for it,
如果你心里有团火,我知你有
if you have the fire in your belly I know you have,
你有
you have,
你就会帮我将莱奥由动物园救出来
you, young man, are going to help me break that crocodile out of the zoo.
没错,因为我们有魔法…帮助我们
Yes, because we have magic on our side.
幻象的力量
The power of illusion.
妈哩 妈哩空
Magical magic.
世上没有魔法,赫德
There is no magic, Hector.
凌晨四点我会在东闸等你
I’ll be at the East Gate at 4 a.m.
凌晨四点,记住去!
Four a.m. Be there.
明天记住收看在纽约市的现埸直播
Join us live tomorrow, right here in New York City.
我们会举♥行♥《人人造星》总决赛 选出下一位超级巨星
We’re crowning the world’s next superstar on the finale of Show Us What You Got.
Oh, no…
(纽约动物园)
你在做什么? – 亲爱的朋友
What do we got here? -My dear fellow.
请你帮帮我,好吗?
May I have some assistance, please?
我以为这一招已经练得很熟 但我搞祸了
I thought I had this trick down, but I’ve got myself in a bit of a pickle.
唔该你
Please.
好吧 – 唔该 你这个是解手扣魔术吗?
Okay.-Thank you.Some sort of handcuff trick?
看来好夸张
This looks crazy.
对,或者你可以这样郁…
Maybe if you move that way…
喂!
Hey.
喂…
Hey, hey.
妈哩 妈哩空
Magical magic.
放我走
Let me out of here.
不会搞好耐,我保证
This won’t take long. I promise.
不…你不能入去…
No, you can’t go in there. You can’t go in there.
回来,快回来
Come back here. Come back here.
莱奥
Lyle.
莱奥
Lyle.
不是莱奥…
Not Lyle.
不是莱奥…
Not Lyle.
弊了
Not good.
这个就是你的大计?
This was seriously your plan?
我早知你会来
I knew you’d come.

Yes.
你爬上去接住我条绳,你要救我出去
Climb up there, and catch my rope, please You have to get me out of here.
佐舒?
Josh?
快点,佐舒! – 莱奥
Come on. Josh. -Lyle.
莱奥
Lyle.
莱奥
Lyle.
救我!
Help me. Help me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!