我爸说我的鼻像她
My dad says I got her nose.
我可以这样弄手指关节…
I can do this really, like, crazy thing with my knuckles
就像这样,一次过全部啪出声
where if I, like, go like that, I can, like, crack them all.
你有手指关节吗?
Do you have knuckles?
那是什么?
What is that?
你不会说话吧?
You don’t talk, do you?
在城市的阴影中
In the shadow of the city
当白天已经消失
When the days have disappeared
有人可能会说它有点真实
Some might say it’s sort of gritty
充满令人害怕的面孔
Full of faces to be feared
但在午夜的天空之下
But there are wonders that are waiting
有种种奇蹟在等着你
Underneath the midnight sky
我们有星星照亮周围
We got the stars illuminating
属于你和我之地
It’s a place for you and I
你和我的一点小空间
A little space for you and I
今晚在世界顶点
At the top of the world tonight
没有人需要躲藏
Where no one ever has to hide
今晚在世界顶点
At the top of the world tonight
你安全地坐着 怀抱梦想
You’re sitting safe and starry-eyed
在他人留下的东西中
There is treasure you can find
你能找到宝藏
In something someone left behind
今晚在世界顶点
At the top of the world tonight
至少在晨光到来之前
It can stay this way
可以一直这样
At least until the morning light
在黑暗中有人在唱歌♥
Through the dark There’s someone singing
像一首熟悉的旧歌♥
Like an old familiar song
像陷入一首旋律中
Like you fell Into a melody that’s bringing
将你带到自己心中所属的地方
You right here Where you can belong
在午夜的天空之下
And there are wonders that are waiting
有种种奇蹟在等着你
Underneath the midnight sky
我们跟着星星前往
And by the stars we’re navigating
属于你和我之地
To a place for you and I
今晚在世界顶点
At the top of the world tonight
没有人需要躲藏
Where no one ever has to hide
今晚在世界顶点
At the top of the world tonight
我们安全地坐着 怀抱梦想
You’re sitting safe and starry-eyed
在他人留下的东西中
There is treasure you can find
你能找到宝藏
In something someone left behind
今晚在世界顶点
At the top of the world tonight
至少在晨光到来之前
It can stay this way
可以一直这样
At least until the morning light
在世界顶点
At the top of the world
在世界顶点
The top of the world
今晚在世界顶点
The top of the world tonight
Yeah!
对,是紧急情况
Yes, it’s an emergency.
市政♥府♥一定要管制那些平排孖B车
The city must do something about these double-wide strollers.
只因为其他人犯了错
You know, just because somebody made the mistake
生了第二胎
of having a second child
并不代表我要被迫离开行人路
doesn’t mean that I should be forced off the sidewalk,
走到马路
into the…streets.
猫猫猪?
Mumsykins?
祝一切顺利! – 你也是
Have a great day. You too,
佐舒,
honey.
是时候起身
Josh, time to wake up.
快点
Come on.
佐舒?
Josh?
好吧,佐舒,快点起来
All right, Josh, come on. Let’s go.
妈,不要!等等
Mom, no, hold on.
天啊 – 它很安全
Oh, my God.He’s safe.
不,妈,没事的
No, Mom, it’s okay.
我想停下
I wanna stop
谢谢你 宝贝
And thank you, baby
我只想停下
I just wanna stop
谢谢你 宝贝
And thank you, baby
Oh, yeah
被你所爱会是多么甜蜜
How sweet it is to be loved by you
Oh, yeah
被你所爱会是多么甜蜜
How sweet it is to be loved by you
妈,我发誓它绝对不危险
Mom, I swear, he’s not dangerous.
它是条鳄鱼!
He’s a crocodile.
好吧,鳄鱼是危险
Okay, yes, crocodiles are dangerous.
它们的确能咬穿骨,的确钟意吃人肉
They bite through bone and have a taste for human flesh.
但它不是那样,它戴着颈巾
But he’s not like that. He wears a scarf.
我要告诉你♥爸♥爸
I have to tell your father.
不,他会叫人捉走它
No, he’ll have him taken away.
我也会赞成 – 不要,求求你
I’ll agree with him.-No.
多谢你的来电,请留下讯息
Thanks for calling. Leave a message.
莱奥是条乖鳄鱼 它只是很寂寞,和我一样
Lyle is a good crocodile. He’s just lonely, like I was.
而且它关心我
And he cares about me.
你知道我遇到它之后,一切有多不同吗?
Do you realize how different things have been since I met him?
我识到个朋友
I made a friend.
妈,因为有莱奥 我觉得自己属于这里
Mom, I feel like I belong here, because of Lyle.
佐舒
Josh.
你甚至不会见到它,它是夜行动物 而且它会唱歌♥!
You won’t even see him. He’s nocturnal.And he can sing.
那就像…它说话的方式
It’s, like, how he talks.
总之我今晚回家前,什么也不要做
Don’t do anything until I get home tonight.
那样就够了
That’s all I’m asking.
求求你
Please.
喂? – 老婆,对不起,你刚才打给我?
Hey. -Hey, honey, sorry.Did you call?
我只是…
I just…
想祝你今天一切顺利
wanted to wish you a great day.
多谢
Thanks.
我很需要打气 这些城市小孩真的充满活力
I could use that. These city kids have a lot of energy.
好吧,今晚见,我爱你
I’ll see you at home. I love you.
想不到我会那样做
I can’t believe I just did that.
各位!
Everyone.
很好,但可以请你们坐下吗?
Yeah, that’s nice. Can we sit down, though, please?
各位,不要抛东西
Hey, guys, let’s not throw stuff.
请大家安静一点,好吗?
Can we just settle down? Just a little bit, okay?
只因为唱片上有凹纹 不代表有动感
Just because a record has a groove Don’t make it in the groove
来吧
Come on
当人们开始舞动
When the people start to move
全身
They can feel it all over
全身都在动
They can feel it all over People, yeah
全身
Over
全身都在动
OverPeople–
不可能会这样!
This isn’t happening.
鳄鱼不应该住在屋里!
Crocodiles don’t belong in houses.
当你想煮美味菜式 只敢用确实可靠的方式
When you’re cooking something up And only trying the tried-and-true
跟足自己知道的既定规则
You stick to the predictable you’ve known
所有份量都要一样
Measure out the same amounts
所有份量都要一样 每一茶匙 每一安士
Every teaspoon Every ounce
没有惊喜 一切都要跟规定
No surprises When the rules are set in stone
但当你遇上困难
But when the sugar hits the fan
但当你遇上困难 完美的计划被搞乱
You make a mess of your perfect plan
你要面对未见过的新事物
And you’re facing the face Of something strange and new
如果你没有为此作出预备
If it’s not what you had prepared In the scramble
你不能害怕
You can’t get scared
或让未知的美好突破关口
Let something wild And wonderful break through
即管撕烂食谱
Start ripping up the recipe
放开一切规范
Let go of how it has to be
你忘记所有对与错 尽情唱歌♥忘却自我
You forget about right and wrong When you lose yourself in this song
意想不到的完美
It’s perfect unexpectedly
当你撕烂食谱
No–When you rip up the recipe
循规蹈矩地过生活
Living life inside the lines
安全简单依足指示
Safe and simple By the book
一直把不安定扫走
You keep sweeping the uncertainty aside
但不熟悉的香料
But an unfamiliar spice
可能带来另一番风味
Might bring something extra nice
比你试过的东西好味两倍
Something twice as good As what you would’ve tried
因为当你遇上困难 完美的计划被搞乱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!