‘Cause when the sugar hits the fan You make a mess of your perfect plan
你要面对未见过的新事物
And you’re facing the face Of something strange and new
有东西会破坏你的大计 你可以祈祷希望它走开
Something’s ready to wreck your day You can pray that it goes away
或让未知的美好突破关口
Or let something wild And wonderful break through
即管撕烂食谱
Start ripping up the recipe
放开一切规范
Let go of how it has to be
不,你无法事先计划 尽情跳舞忘却自我
No, you can’t plan it in advance Gotta lose yourself in the dance
意想不到的完美
It’s perfect unexpectedly
妈?
Mom?
你要撕烂食谱
When you rip up the recipe
即管撕烂食谱
Start ripping up the recipe
和我一起捣点乱
And make a little mess with me
你忘记所有对与错 尽情唱歌♥忘却自我
You forget about right and wrong When you lose yourself in this song
意想不到的完美
It’s perfect unexpectedly
当你撕烂食谱
When you rip up the recipe
当你撕烂食谱
When you rip up the recipe
-Lyle? -Lyle, all right.
三部摄影机
Three cameras,
全部都安装在天台范围
all mounted on the roof’s perimeter.
无论是谁出入,你都一定会知道
No one’s getting in or out without you knowing about it.
很好,我就知道他们有古怪
Perfect. I know they’re up to something.
没人可以再喂咪♥咪♥吃污糟东西了
No one’s ever putting anything nasty in Mummy’s tummy ever again.
是吧?猫猫猪
Are they, Mumsykins?
不会…
No. No.
N…O…
N-O.
那是“No”的串法
That’s how we spell “no, no, no.”
那我就…
I’m just gonna…

Yeah.
(鱼子酱)
试试吧
Try that.
真的?
Really?
我们应该留一些给莱奥
We should save some for Lyle.
你们好
Hey, guys.
老公早晨 – 爸爸
Good morning, sweetheart. Hey, Dad.
早餐吃薄饼
Pizza. For breakfast.
还有怎会有鱼子酱?
And where’d you get caviar?
我想吃…
Can I have a–?
不行 – 对不起
No. -Sorry.
应该是这样…不好意思
Sorry. Excuse me. -It’s more like…
拜拜 – 不要拿食物上…
See you. -Let’s not get any food…
老婆?
Honey?

Yeah?
我留意到你最近…
I’ve noticed that you’ve been…
很开心
happy recently.
那是好事
Which is great.
而我在想…
And I wondered if that,
那会不会不是因为我
you know, hasn’t been because of me.
我是说…
I mean, is…?
我是否有事需要知道?
Is there something I need to know?
噢,亲爱的
Oh, sweet pea.
你是不是…
I mean, is there…
有新欢了?
someone else?
不算是
Not exactly.
是时候跟你♥爸♥爸讲
It’s time to tell your father.
跟我讲什么?
Tell me what?
走,快走! – 爸!不,等等,没事的
Go, go, go… -Hey, Dad, wait, it’s fine.
不是你想那样!
It’s not what you think.
好吧,躲在床下面 这边,躲在里面
All right, this way. Hide in here.
爸,没事的
Dad, it’s okay.
怎会没事?屋里有条鳄鱼!
It is not okay.There’s a crocodile in the house.
我一开始也那么想,但它不是普通鳄鱼
That’s what I thought too, but he’s not a normal crocodile.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
大家快离开这里!
Everybody, get out of here!
跟住我!走吧!
Follow me! Let’s go!
有条鳄鱼…
There’s a crocodile…
祝你今日一切安好,先生
May I wish you good day, sir.
赫德P华伦蒂,乐意为你效劳 -什么?
Hector P. Valenti, at your service. -What?
我的行李应该放在哪里?
Where should I put my bags?
我不知道你在…
I’m not sure I–
哎吔,你不知道我会来?
Oh, dear. You didn’t know I was coming?
别担心
No worries.
你先打给学校负责人,我会随便坐坐
While you call the school authorities, I’ll make myself at home.
但你是…我…
But you’re… I’m…
请你不要客气!
Please, please, be my guest.
今次旅程非常漫长和艰苦
It’s been a very long and difficult trip.
我不想突然拉伤腰背…
I’d hate to put my back out in a moment of–
天呀
Oh, my.
莱奥
Oh, Lyle.
看你长得多大了
Look at the size of you.
莱奥
Lyle.

Yes.
我都好挂住你
I missed you too.
莱奥
Lyle.
不…我们不知道 没人告诉过我们
Oh, no, no, no. We had no idea. Nobody told us anything.

Yeah.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
唔该,唔该哂你,拜拜
Well, thank you. Thank you very much. Bye.
他们怎样说?
What did they say?
这里是他的家传祖屋
Well, this was his family’s brownstone,
但他在一次商业交易失去了业权
but he somehow lost it in some kind of a business deal.
他正在筹备一场新的表演
He’s figuring out some kind of new show,
屋契中有项条款说 他一年可以在这里住15日
and there’s a clause that says somehow he can stay here 15 days out of the year.
什么?
What?
不可能会这样
This cannot be happening.
我们有条鳄鱼 现在还有个魔术师要住在阁楼
We have a crocodile, and now David Copperfield, living in our attic.
这样绝对有问题
This is definitely not okay.
还有请你别再画它了,好吗?
And can you please stop drawing him?
好奇怪
It’s weird.
正呀!
Yes.

Yes.
我讨厌你们
I hate you.
我非常讨厌他们
I hate them so much.
表现自己
Express yourself
表现自己
Express yourself
早晨,先生,早晨
Good morning, sir. Good morning.
如果有早餐的话,我会吃蛋
If there’s any breakfast, I’ll take eggs.
你想怎样煮都得 不过不要炒蛋…也不要煎蛋
Any way you wanna make them. But not scrambled. Or fried.
唔该
Thank you.
无论你做什么
Whatever you do
都要好好做
Do it good
无论你做什么
Whatever you do
Do, do, do, do, yeah
表现自己
Express yourself
Oh, yeah
做吧
Oh, do it
做吧
Oh, do it
做吧做吧
Do it to it, yeah
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah
好,今日是家庭日,你想做什么? 历史博物馆?
Okay, family day. What do you think, history museum?
去那里吗? – 好
Go there? -Sure.
他来了
There he is.
我还是去…
I’m just gonna…
那么爸爸不会去
So, Dad’s not coming.
爸爸需要发泄一下
Dad needs to let off a little steam.
他不钟意赫德吧?
He doesn’t like Hector,
赫德他是…
does he?
相当有性格的人
Oh, well, Hector is a very colorful character.
我不知你们怎样 但我就饿到连只马都吃得下!
I don’t know about you, but I could eat a horse if you spread butter on it.
你是鳄鱼队粉丝? – 别傻了
You’re a Gators fan? -Don’t be ridiculous.
这是烟幕,朋友,是烟幕
Smoke and mirrors, my friend. Smoke and mirrors.
不这样做,莱奥怎能一起去?
How else do you think Lyle can join us?
(鳄鱼队)
出发吧?
Shall we?
你肯定这样安全? – 谁想要安全?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!