那就做点贡献
Time to earn your spot.
好吧,很好
Okay, great.
快还钱!
Get the money.
演艺界就是这样
Show business.
请坐
Oh, please, sit.
入来
Come in.
我也不想做麻烦邻居,真的不想
I don’t wanna be unneighborly. Really, I don’t.
而且没人比我更钟意音乐、唱歌♥和跳舞
And no one loves music and singing and dancing more than me, you know.
但不是在半夜三点
Just not at 3:00 in the morning.
所以我希望大家可以坚决地
So if you could find it in your hearts
签下这份请♥愿♥书
to sign the petition,
凌驾学校的权力
and override the school’s power
别让这些可恶的家庭住在这区
to allow awful families like this…
先等一等
Okay, now hold on just a second
那只是佐舒在练习摔角 – 跳弹床
Well… -That’s just Josh. -Practicing wrestling. -Trampoline.
在弹床上练习
On a trampoline.
他用我们打算丢的弹床练习摔角
He wrestles on a trampoline that we’ll get rid of.
好,但并不是那样,是另有内情
Sure, but if it’s not that, and it’s something else,
你们有所隐瞒
something that you’re hiding from us,
在掩饰一件会令你们惹上麻烦的事
something that you think you’ll get in trouble for,
我想是时候说出来了
well, I believe now is the time to share it.
介意我加入吗?
Do you mind if I join you?
华伦蒂
Valenti. -Alistair Grumps.
曹亚里斯特…
Alistair Grumps.
你最近怎样?
How in the world are you?
等等,还是同一张梳化吗?
Is that the same sofa?
你真的一点也没变吧?
You literally have not changed a thing.
我和亚里斯特一起长大
You see, Alistair and I grew up together.
你饮了酒? – 对,我的确饮了
Have you been drinking? -Yes, I have.
因为我认为饮完一杯香槟世界会更加美好
I always feel like the world looks better with a glass of champagne.
一杯香槟
A glass of champagne.
走吧,这不关你事
Get out. This is none of your business.
关我事,因为如果严家有问题
It is, it is, because if the Primms are the problem,
我作为他们的客人 也会是问题的一部分吧?
then I, as their houseguest, I’m part of the problem too, am I not?
很大部分
A large part.
那我就恳请大家批准我帮手解决问题
With your permission, I’d like to be part of the solution as well.
唔该借借,好吗?
Would you mind, please?
唔该
Thank you.
好味 – 赫德,你又像平时一样踩过界
Delicious. -Per usual, Hector, you’re overstepping.
但踩过界的不只是我们吧?
We are not the only ones who overstepped the mark.
例如我们就没有
We, for instance, haven’t mounted security cameras
在整个社区安装闭路电视
throughout the neighborhood,
未经居民同意就偷♥拍♥他们
filming other residents without their consent.
你们有批准吗?
No permission asked?
没有 – 没有
None.
没有,有没有签过同意书?
No. -No. Were releases signed?
没有 – 没有
No. -No.
那如果是我
Well, if it was me,
我就会直接报♥警♥
I’d go straight to the police.
出去,所有人出去
Out, all of you.
所有人给我出去
Everyone, get out of here.
快点
Come on.
我们迟些会再召开相关会议
This meeting will be reconvened at a later date.
多谢大家出席
Thank you so much for coming.
除了你
Not you.
亚里斯特,我可以保证 我们绝对没有事要倾
I can assure you, Alistair, we have absolutely nothing to talk about.
我们即管看看吧?
Why don’t we see about that?
就好像赫德事先准备好的表演
Hector had this whole performance.
连玛佐莉都很不高兴
Even Marjory was miffed.
她真的好嬲! – 曹生擘大个口…
Mr. Grumps’s jaw was… -She was so upset.
赫德! – 赫德!多谢你
Hector. -Hector.Oh, thank you.
很多谢你 – 刚才好精彩!
Thank you so much. -That was incredible.
不…你们一直对我很好
No, no, no. You have all been extraordinary.
我只是做回自己本分
It was the least I could do.
真的多谢你们
Thank you, really.
好,我要梳洗打扮一下
So I have to make myself presentable.
一眨眼我就回来,好吗?
I’ll be back in two shakes of a lamb’s tail, okay?
(纽约市野生动物管制)
带它匿埋
Hide him.
快!去吧!
Now.Go.
别出来
Stay here.
赫德!
Hector, Hector.
它在哪里?
Where is he?
安全起见,我去后面看看
I’m gonna look around back. Just in case. Could be a big one.
它可能很大条
别动…
Stay back, stay back.
不…
No, no. -Josh.
它不会伤害你们!
He won’t hurt you.
莱奥!
Lyle.
你要唱歌♥
You have to sing.
射啦
Now.
不要!
No.
不要!
No.
小心梯级 慢慢来
Watch your step there. -Easy.
可以开车!
You’re clear.
佐舒 – 我去和他倾
Josh. -I’ll talk to him.
我早就估到,
I knew it.
我一早知你们有古怪
I knew you were up to no good.
竟然窝藏鳄鱼,你们违反了好多规则
Hiding a crocodile. You’ve broken so many rules.
等我通知你的学校 他们会把你踢出纽约市
Wait till I tell your school. They’ll throw you out of the city.
你们几个在感恩节前就会消失
You’ll be gone, all of you, by Thanksgiving.
(纽约动物园)
(爬虫馆)
莱奥!
Lyle.
喂,老友,你还好吗?
Hey, hey, buddy.Hey, are you okay?
动物园一开门,我就来了
I came as soon as it opened.
莱奥 – 喂,老友
Lyle. -Hey, buddy.
喂,不要伸手入笼!
Hey, no hands through the bars.
唔该
Thank you.
你回来
You, get back.
我们要想办法,莱奥一定讨厌这里
We have to do something. He must hate it here.
听住,佐舒,他们了解鳄鱼 会好好照顾莱奥
Look, Josh, they understand crocodiles. They’re gonna look after him.
那为何他们不给莱奥吃 迷迭香猪肉酥盒
Then why aren’t they giving him pork-and-rosemary vol-au-vents,
或者米兰煎鸡扒配青莎莎酱?
or chicken Milanese with a dash of salsa verde?
它是条鳄鱼,乖仔
He’s a crocodile, sweetheart.
我们知道它是条非常特别的鳄鱼 但它始终是鳄鱼
He’s a very special crocodile, but he is still a crocodile.
它要学习怎样和其他鳄鱼生活
He has to learn to live with the other crocodiles.
不…我们可以救它出去 – 佐舒!
No, no. We can break him out. -Josh.
这里不是银行,是动物园,会有几难?
It’s not a bank. It’s a zoo. How hard can it be?
佐舒,别说了
Josh, stop.
好吗?我应承你我们会每日来探莱奥
Okay? We’ll come visit Lyle every day, I promise.
我们会找动物园倾
We’ll speak to the zoo, and ask them to let us bring Lyle his favorite treats.
请他们批准我们 带莱奥钟意的零食来给它
我们爱莫能助
There’s only so much we can do.
不是所有问题都解决到,佐舒
Not all problems have a solution, Josh.

No, you don’t get to decide that.
那不是由你决定,我不会再接受了
Not for me. Not anymore.
一直以来我都好怕,
My whole life, I’ve been scared,
因为你们害怕
because you’ve been scared.
但我不再怕了
But I’m not scared anymore.
因为莱奥出现
Because of Lyle.
它改变了我的一切
He changed everything for me.
不只是我
And not just for me.
你们也是,所以…
For you too. So…
我不会离开这里
I’m not gonna leave here.
我不会就这样离开,留下…
I’m not just gonna leave here without…
留下… – 佐舒?
Leave here without… -Josh?
佐舒… – 天啊…
Wait, Josh, Josh, Josh. -Oh, my God.
你没事吧?
Josh, are you okay?
可以拿他的吸入器吗? – 在他的褛袋里
Josh. Get his inhaler. -It’s in his jacket.
快报♥警♥
Call 911.
他因为惊恐发作引发哮喘
He had a panic attack that triggered his asthma.
好彩他身上有带哮喘药

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!