Are you sure this is safe? -Who wants to be safe?
不…安全是个讨厌的字眼
No, “safe” is a repellent little word.
把它从你脑中清除
Expunge it from your mind.
我们是来生活的吧?
We are here to live, yes?
而生活是很危险的,各位朋友
And living is a dangerous business.
你不担心有人会觉得它是条真鳄鱼?
You’re not worried that some people might think he’s a real crocodile?
不,其他人的想法是最不重要
Nothing could be of less importance than what other people think.
任他们望吧!
Let people stare.
在他们无聊的人生里 终于有精彩的东西可以看
For once in their dreary lives, they have something wonderful to look at.
看吧…
Look, look.
来了
Here it is.
冻上脑 – 再来一份
Brain freeze. -Another one.
你们今次输硬了!
Oh, no, you’re going down!
你们今次输硬了!看那只狗!
You’re going down! -Yeah!
老虎狗最劲!搞什么…?
Let’s go, Dawgs! -What the…?
你来得刚好
Oh, perfect timing.
你同我一队
You could be on my team.
不用预我了
Hey. -Oh, I’m okay.
我有点攰,我还是上楼冲个凉
I’m exhausted. I’ll go upstairs and take a shower.
赫德说可能没有热水了
Hector thinks the hot water might be out.
是我不好!
My bad.
好吧,右手红色
Okay, right hand, red.
莱奥
Lyle.
我只是来检查热水炉
I was just checking the boiler.
因为好冻,对吧?
Because it’s cold, right?
你在哪里拿到的?
Where’d you get that at?
莱奥,你为何那样做?
Lyle, why would you do that?
不,我不会输
Oh, no. Not today.
一、二、三!
One, two, three.
好!
Yeah!
联校比赛冠军!
All-league champion!
王者回归了…
I’m back, I’m back!
我宝刀未老!
I still got it.
过了20年,99年州冠军依然好劲!
Twenty years. State champs, ’99.
来吧,斗多一局
Come on, one more round.
揿住你!
Stay down.
(严先生 我钟意墨西哥芝士粟米片)
早晨
Good morning.
我们再来一次吧
Let’s try that again.
严老师早晨
Good morning, Mr. Primm.
爸,你要来看看 – 那是只白兔?
Dad, you have to come see this.
我们可以开始魔术表演
Is that a white rabbit? -We can start the show of magic.
你可以拿给我吗?
Can you please pass me those?
这个? – 唔该
This? -Thank you. Yes, I need those.
我需要那些,唔该哂
Thank you very much.
现在我们有兔仔,就可以开始魔术表演
Now, now that we have the bunny, we can start our magic show.
请坐第一行,先生
Front row for you, sir.
请欣赏神奇的幻象世界
Behold, the power of illusion.
好吗?这里没东西,那里也没有
Okay? Nothing here, nothing over there.
小心看着这张卡
Follow the card carefully.
神奇魔术
Magical magic.
那它们在哪里?就在这里
Where are they? Here they are.
你那张是“九”,你那张是“二”
You have a nine, and you have a two.
过奖,多谢捧场
Thank you. Thank you very much.
不如弹一首你作的歌♥吧 – 好呀
Hey, play us one of your songs.
弹来听听 – 我也想听,唔该你
Yeah, play something. -That would be amazing. Please?
或者我们一开始寂寂无名
Maybe we started pretty small
看现在的我们
Take a look at us now
看现在的我们
Take a look at us now
突然昂首阔步
Suddenly standing 10 feet tall
看现在的我们
Take a look at us now
看现在的我们
Take a look at us now
纵使我们无法稳住阵脚
Though we had no way to stay afloat
我们怕被人说“一切到此为止”
We were scared They’d say it was all she wrote
我们总要在最高峰结束
We’re ending on a sky-high note Somehow
老友 我需要的只是你
Buddy, you were all it took
看现在的我们
So take a look at us now
你明白那代表了什么吗?莱奥
Don’t you see what that means, Lyle?
刚才有观众,你表演了
That was an audience,and you performed.
你表演了,莱奥
You performed, Lyle.

Yes.
莱奥…
Lyle. Lyle?
我们做得到
We can do it.
我们做得到,可以巡回表演
We can do it. We can take our show on the road.
你和我,就照原定计划做
You and me, like we always planned.
我是犯过点错 搞错了一些事情
So I made a couple mistakes Got a few things wrong
我们可以慢慢回到自己所属之地
We can claw right back To where we belong
只有我们两个和振奋人心的歌♥
It’s just us two And a soaring song
再来一次首演
Redoing our debut
我们可以完成最初的心愿
We get to finish what we started
是全新的我和你
It’s a brand-new me and you
全新的我和你
A brand-new me and you
第一眼看以为我们会失败
Thought we might be sunk Upon first glance
谁想过我们会再有机会
Well, who’d have thunk? Here’s a second chance
人生总可以是一首歌♥和一只舞
And life could be A song and dance somehow
看现在的我们
So take a look at us now
走吧…
Let’s go. Let’s go.
你们要去哪里?为何它悉心打扮?
Where are you going? Why is he all dressed up?
只要大家见到莱奥唱歌♥跳舞 我们就会发达
When the world sees Lyle sing and dance, we’re gonna be rich.
发达! – 什么?
Rich. -What?
但它不需要钱,它需要家人和一个家
But he doesn’t need money. He needs a family and a home.
演艺界就是这样,佐舒
This is the business of show, Josh.
因为莱奥不只是鳄鱼
Because Lyle is not just a crocodile.
它也是表演家
He’s a showman.
拜拜
Bye.
它想那样做吗?
Does he even want that?
佐舒,今晚对我们很重要
Josh, tonight is our big night.
为什么重要?
The night for what?
我们要为新表演的潜在投资者预演
The preview for potential investors in our new show.
伊芬祖莲会带我们及时赶到
Evangelyne will get us there just in time.
伊芬祖莲是谁?
Who’s Evangelyne?
赫德?
Hector?
祝我们好运!
Wish us luck.
看现在的我们!
Take a look at us now.
表演怎样了?
Hey, how’d it go?
舞台可以好残忍♥
The stage can be a cruel mistress.
我以为莱奥改变了,但它没有
I thought Lyle had changed, but he hasn’t.
它呆了
He froze.
怯场
Stage fright.
它依然不肯在观众面前唱歌♥
He still won’t sing for an audience.
我想话你知
Just so you know,
我不在乎你唱不唱歌♥
I don’t care if you sing or not.
无论如何,我认为你很叻
Either way, I think you’re awesome.
给它一点时间吧?
Just give him a little time, okay?
它会没事
He’s gonna be okay.
我以为我们是天作之合
Thought we would make a perfect pair
看现在的我们
Take a look at us now
我以为我们能一起成为焦点
Thought there was a spotlight We could share
看现在的我们
Take a look at us now
老友,无可否认这次失败是个大打击
I won’t pretend this isn’t something of a blow, my old friend.
我欠的一两笔贷款
One or two loans will now require
现在需要重新谈谈怎样还款
a radical renegotiation, you know?
但只要施展点华伦蒂的魅力 就没有事解决不到
But nothing I can’t smooth over with a little Valenti charm.
看现在的…
Take a look at us
我们
Now
这座建筑物属于学校
It’s the school’s brownstone,
不属于你
Not yours.
我不理了,这与我无关
I’m done.I did not sign up for this.
严先生,给你的
Mr. Primm, for you.
好了,主角出场了
Oh, good, it’s the man of the hour.
你是社区的一分子吧?
You’re a member of the neighborhood?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!