马蒂 梅尔曼 格洛瑞尔 马蒂
Hey! Help!
喂 救命
Get me out of this thing, somebody! Hello?
让我出去 有人吗 哈喽?
Get me out of this thing right now!
马上让我出去
Hello? Somebody? Melman!
哈喽? 有人吗? 梅尔曼
Alex? Is that you? Melman, I got you!
亚里克斯 是你吗 梅尔曼 我找到你了
Hang on, hang on, I got you.
坚持 坚持 我找到你了
Melman! I got you, body!
梅尔曼 我找到你了 伙计
Wait a second. Wait right there.
等会儿 梅尔曼 等着
Alex, what are you doing?
亚里克斯 你在干吗?
Getting you out of the box!
把你弄出来
Relax. Alex?
放松 亚里克斯?
Giraffe quarterback!
长颈鹿 四分卫
Wait! Wait! Come on! Wait! Here comes Alex!
等等 别动 等等 亚里克斯来喽
Hold still! Wait! Wait! Wait!
别动 等等 等等
Hold still! No! Come on! Come on!
别动 不 加油
Here I come! Look! Look!
我来啦 看看 看看
Look, look! It’s Gloria! It’s Gloria!
看看 是格洛瑞尔 是格洛瑞尔
Oh hey, it is Gloria.
嘿 是格洛瑞尔
Gloria!
格洛瑞尔
Gloria!
格洛瑞尔
All righty boys, fun is over.
好了伙计们 娱乐结束
Gloria! Alex!
格洛瑞尔 亚里克斯
Marty? Marty!
马蒂? 马蒂
You know, I don’t really have anything on me right now.
对 就这样 我现在什么都没有
I’ll have to get you later.
以后再给你们
To you too!
你也是
Marty! Marty!
马蒂 马蒂
Alex!
亚里克斯
Marty! Alex!
马蒂 亚里克斯?
Marty! Alex!
马蒂 亚里克斯
Marty! Alex?
马蒂 亚里克斯
Marty! Oh shoot, we were nice team.
马蒂 我们是个不错的团队
Marty! I’m gonna kill you! Hey! Hold on! Hold on!
马蒂 我要杀了你 等等
Look at us! We’re all here together safe and sound.
看看我们 我们在一起 毫发无伤
Yeah, here we are.
对 我们在这
Where exactly is here?
这到底是什么地方?
San Diego. San Diego?
圣地亚哥 圣地亚哥
White sandy beaches, cleverly simulated natural environment,
白沙海岸 精致的模拟自然环境
wide open enclosures, I’m telling you this could be the San Diego zoo.
宽广的场地 这可能是圣地亚哥动物园
Complete with fake rocks. Wow! That looks real.
完全仿造的石头 看上去很真实
San Diego? What could be worse than San Diego?
圣地亚哥? 还有什么比圣地亚哥更糟的
I don’t know, this place is crack I like it!
我不知道 这个地方很棒 我喜欢
Oh, I could hang here, I could hang here.
我可以留在这 我可以留在这
I’m gonna kill you, Marty! Take it easy! Take it easy!
我要杀了你 马蒂 放松 放松
And then string you! Calm down!
然后勒死你 冷静
Then take you up and clone you! And kill all your clones!
然后克隆你 再把所有克隆的你都杀了
Can we take a time out? And then, I’ll never talk to you again.
20秒的暂停 我再也不理你了
Stop it! Look, We’re just gonna find the people
别闹了 听着 我们得先找到人
get checked in and have this mess straighten out!
向他们报到 然后结束这出闹剧
Oh great, this is just great. San Diego.
好呀 真是太好了 圣地亚哥
How I have to compete with Shamu. And a smug little grin!
我得去和杀人鲸竞争 那些得意忘形的家伙
I can’t top that. Can’t top it!
我比不过他们 我赢不了他们
I’m ruined! I’m gone! I’m out of the business!
我完了 我彻底完蛋了 我失业了
It’s your fault, Marty! You’ve ruined me!
这都是你的错 马蒂 你毁了我
Come on, Alex. Do you honestly think
亚里克斯 你好好想想
I intended all of this to happen? You want me to say that I’m sorry?
一切都是我的错吗 你是想我给你道歉吗
Is that what you want? Okay, I’m
这就是你想要的吗 那好 对不
He just shushed me! Marty look, just gotta be just a little bit more
他在嘘我 马蒂 你应该多理解别人一点
Shush! Don’t you shush me!
嘘 别嘲我嘘
Do you hear that? Don’t you hear that?
你们听到吗 你们都没听到那声音吗
I hear it now! When there’s music, there’s people.
我现在听到了 有音乐的地方就有人类
We go right to the head. A sidewalk will be nice.
我们直接去找老板 要有人行道就好了
Yeah, what a dump! We shall call it the San Dilemo zoo!
是啊 这地方真差劲 他们应该叫这里圣地残哥动物园
First they tell you hey! We gotta this great open plan thing.
首先他们告诉你: “我们有个超棒的开放计划
Let me handle it for a while! Next thing you notice
让所有动物都到野外去尽情狂奔”
close in your hair, and everybody’s plugging everybody.
然后就有人扔花 大家相互拥抱
This boy has got a gross on it! This way guys, come on!
这真是个令人喜欢的地方 伙计们 在这边 快来
Oh, no!
哦 不
Okay, let’s make a good impression on the people.
好了 让我们给这些人留个不错的第一印象
Smiles everyone, let’s get it together.
笑起来 然后一块儿出去
Is that the best you can do, Melman?
梅尔曼 这就是你最灿烂的笑容吗
Oh, I’m not smiling, it’s gas.
哦, 我没笑 是想放屁
Okay well great. Let’s make gas look good.
哦 好吧 让我们放屁也放得漂亮
It’s not people. It’s animals! California animals!
这不是人类 还是动物 加洲的动物
This is like a puppy party!
这就象是帕妃的派对
I like to move it move it! I like to move it move it!
我喜欢跳舞 我喜欢跳舞
You like to
你喜欢
Move it!
跳舞
I like to move it move it! I like to move it move it!
我喜欢跳舞 我喜欢跳舞
I like to move it move it! You like to
我喜欢跳舞 你喜欢
Move it!
跳舞
I like to move it move it! You like to move it move it!
我喜欢跳舞 你喜欢跳舞 跳舞
She likes to move it move it! We like to
她喜欢跳舞 我们喜欢
Move it!
跳舞
Hi there, Julian with the word!
世上所有的女孩
Original King Julian, what a des man!
我是国王朱利安
I like my jam, I love to move my body!
我爱所有爱跳舞的女孩 我爱跳舞
When you move your body,
那就漂亮地舞
you move it nice and sweet and sassy.
尽情地舞 热情地舞 舞起来
What kind of zoo is this?
这是个什么样的动物园啊?
I just saw 26 blink hoco violations
我刚刚看到有26条健康准则被违反
I’m loving San Diego, this place is off to Shizam! !
我爱圣地亚哥 这地方实在太炫了
What kind the bad chimps at it?
我们应该带着薯片来
Wait, where’s Alex? What happened to him,
等等 亚里克斯在哪里? 他怎么了?
he was right behind us. Were he right behind us?
他刚刚就在我们后面的 不是吗
I don’t know where he’s at, but he’s missing one hack of a party!
我不知道他去哪了 反正他错过了派对
The Foosa! The Foosa! The Foosa are attacking!
伏狼来了 伏狼入侵啦 快逃命啊
I hate spider webs. Yeah, thanks a lot, guys.
我讨厌蜘蛛网 谢谢了 伙计们
Thanks for waiting up. I really appreciate it.
谢谢你们等我 实在很感谢
Hey hi. We just got in from New York and we’re looking for a supervisor,
你们好 我们刚从纽约来 想见负责人
because we’ve been sitting on that beach back there for hours.
因为我们已经在沙滩上 坐了几小时了
And nobody’s even bothered to show up.
还没有任何人 来接待我们
I don’t know how things normally run around here,
我不知道这里的规矩是什么
but obviously there’s been some sort of major screw up, which is cool.
不过有些事情 显然没安排好
been straight to offices, or just
所以如果你能告诉我们 那我们就
Well how do you do?
很高兴认识你
Spider! Spider on my back!
蜘蛛 我背上有蜘蛛
Maurice, did you see that? He scared the Foosa away.
莫里斯 你看到了吗 他把伏狼吓跑了
Get it! Get it! Get it!
打他 打他 打他
Where did he go?
他去哪儿了?
Where did he go?
他去哪儿了?
King Julian, what are they? What are they!
朱利安国王陛下 他们是什么东西?
They are aliens. Savage aliens from the savage future.
他们是外星人 从蛮地来的蛮人
They’ve come to kill us! And take our women!
他们来屠杀我们 掠走我们的妇女
And our precious meadows!
抢夺我们珍贵的金属
Get up, Mort. Do not be near the King’s feet, okay?
起来 小姑娘 别靠近国王的脚 明白吗
Shh! We’re hiding. Be quiet everyone. Including me.
我们在躲难 所有人都要保持安静
Shh! Who’s making that noise? Oh, it’s me again.
谁发出声音了? 哦 又是我
Come on boys! Stop it! Enough!
够了 别再用棍子打了
I think you got it. I think she got it.
我想你打着了 我想她打着了
Is it still on me? I hate spiders. That’s okay, he’s gone.
他还在我身上吗 我讨厌蜘蛛 没事了没了
They are savages! Tonight we die.
他们是野人 我们活不过今晚了
The feet! I told you! Didn’t I tell you about the feet?
我的脚 我告诉过你 离我的脚远点
He did tell you about the feet.
他确实告诉过你
Wait. I have a plan! Really?
等等 我有个计划 真的?
I have devised a gunning test.
我想出了一个绝妙的主意
To see whether these are savage killers.
试试看他们是不是凶残的杀手
No!

Hi there! You let me handle it.
你好 让我来处理
Alex handles it. Marty does nothing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!