Marty, come on! What would Connecticut have to offer us?
马蒂 行了 康涅狄格能给我们什么啊
Lion disease. Thank you, Melman.
狮子的疾病 谢谢 梅尔曼
No, no, really. I just wanna
不 真的 我只是
You certainly don’t have this in the wild
野外你肯定不会有这个
this is highly refined food. Thing that you do not find in the wild.
这精致的食物 野外不可能找得到
You ever thought it might be more than life and stake, Alex?
你没有想过生命和肉排之外的东西吗?
He didn’t mean that, baby. No, no, no.
他不是那个意思 宝贝 不不
Doesn’t it bother you guys that
你们就不觉得难过吗
you don’t know anything about life outside of the zoo?
对动物园外的世界一无所知
Naa. Nope.
不 不
Well, I mean come on, that’s just one subject.
我是说 这只是个小事
You have a little smutz right there in your mouth.
你嘴边有点脏
Thanks guys. Thanks for the party.
谢谢 谢谢你们帮我庆祝
It was great! Really.
很棒 真的
What’s eating him? Maybe you should talk to him, Alex.
他怎么无精打采? 也许你该跟他谈谈
You know go off for there and get him a little pep talk.
你过去安慰安慰他
Hey, I don’t get snow globe, I can’t talk that.
我已经给了他水晶球了 我还能做什么呢
Alex. I can see where this is going.
亚里克斯 我看你们也无计可施了
It is getting late. I guess I’m gonna
很晚了 我想我要
Come on, he’s your best friend. All right, all right. Okay.
快点 他是你最好的朋友 好吧 好吧
Good night, Marty! Good night, Gloria.
晚安 马蒂 晚安 格洛瑞尔
What a day.
今天过得真不错
I mean it just really, really I mean I tell you,
我是说 真的 我告诉你
just doesn’t get any better than this, you know.
不会比现在更好了 你知道吗?
It just did! Even the star’s out.
真的 连星星都出来了
I bet if I could find a star like that in the wild.
我猜野外找不到这样的星星
Helicopter.
直升机
Marty body, listen. Everybody has days when they think
马蒂 伙计 听着 每个人都会想
the grass might be greener somewhere else.
别处的草比这里的绿
Alex, look here.
亚里克斯 你看我
I’m ten years old, my life is half over.
我已经10岁了 过了半辈子了
And I don’t even know if I’m black with white stripes
而我甚至不知道 我是黑底白条
or white with black stripes
还是白底黑条的
Marty, I’m thinking of a song. Alex please, not now.
马蒂 我想起一首歌 拜托 现在不合适
Yes, it’s a wonderful song. I think you’re familiar with it.
对 是首好歌 我想你很熟悉
Oh no!
噢 不
I’m not listening.
我不听
Start spreading on new. I don’t know you.
开始广布消息 我不认识你
I’m leaving today. He’s funny.
今天我将离开 这家伙真搞笑
Come on, you know, you know the words.
快点 你知道那个词
Two little words. New York.
两个小小的字 纽约
Shut up! Shut up! I am sleeping here!
闭嘴闭嘴 我在睡觉
We’re not all that turtle you know!
我们可不是你们所知道的海龟
I’m not give turtle right off, pal!
我也没给你特权 朋友
See? Mr. Grumpy Stripes.
看见了? 坏脾气的斑马先生
We make a great team. Two of us. We sure do. No doubt about it!
我们是一个伟大的团队 我们俩 当然 毋庸置疑
What are you gonna do? Just going running off to the wild by yourself?
那你还想干什么? 独自跑到野外去?
No. Good.
不 太好了
You and me! Let’s go. What?
你和我 我们一起 什么?
The wild! Come on, you and me together!
野外 你和我一起
It’s a straight shot down Fifth avenue to Grand Central.
有条小路从第五大道到中央车站
We’ll grab a train, we’ll head north!
我们爬上一列火车 一直向北
We’ll be back by morning,no one will ever know! You’re joking,right?
我们早上就能回来 没人会知道 你说笑的吧?
Yeah! I’m joking, of course I’m joking! Give me a break!
对 我说笑的 当然是开玩笑 让我休息一会
How do you think we’re gonna get a train?
你想我们怎么搭火车?
Don’t do that, you really had me worried there.
以后别再那样了 你刚才弄得我很担心
Well, I guess I’ll hit the sack.
我想我该睡了
Yeah, me too. I’ll need the rest of my voice for tomorrow.
对 我也是 为了明天 得好好休息嗓子
It’s seniours day, you know. I have to roar extra loud.
明天带孩子来 我得叫得更大声些
Give them a little jaw! You know what I’m talking about?
给他们点颜色看看 你知道我在说什么吧
Good night, Alex.
晚安 亚里克斯
They forgot to turn off the ambience again! Don’t worry, that’s cool.
他们又忘了关音响 别担心 没事
You know, I got it.
我来
Much better.
好多了
Come on now baby. My little fillet.
来吧 宝贝 我的小肉排
My little fillet with a little fat around the edges, I like that.
边上有点肥肉的菲力牛排 我喜欢
I like a little fat on my stake, my sweet juicy stake.
我喜欢边上有点肥肉的 香甜多汁的牛排
You are a rare delicacy. Alex? Alex. Alex!
真是极品美味 亚里克斯
What? You suck your thumb?
怎么了? 你吮拇指?
What is it, Melman? Okay, okay.
怎么了 梅尔曼? 好吧 好吧
You know about the blood infection,
你知道我膀胱发炎
and I have to get up every two hours.
每两个小时就要起夜
Well I got up to pee, and I looked over in Marty’s bed,
我去方便的时候 看了看马蒂的床
which I usually don’t do,
我一般不这样
I don’t know why but I did, and this time I looked over
我不知道为什么 但这次我看到
What Melman, what’s going on? It’s Marty. He’s gone.
怎么了 梅尔曼 出啥事了? 是马蒂 他不见了
Gone?
不见了?
What do you mean, gone?
你什么意思 不见了?
How long has he been working on this?
他挖这个多久了?
Marty? Marty?
马蒂 马蒂
He wouldn’t fit down there. Marty? Marty? Marty?
那洞他进不去 马蒂? 马蒂
This doesn’t make any sense. Where would he go?
真没道理 他会去哪里?
Connecticut! He wouldn’t.
康涅狄格 他不会
Oh no! What are we gonna do?
天呐 我们该怎么办?
We gotta, we gotta call somebody!
我们应该 应该找人
Hello? Get me missing animals! And hurry! We’ve got a lost Zebra,
请接走失动物中心 快 我们有头斑马不见了
probably on the way to Connecticut by now, and we’re gonna need
现在可能在去康涅狄格的路上 我们需要
Hello? Hello? Wait a second. We can’t call the people.
喂? 等会儿 我们不能找人
They’ll be really mad! They’ll get Marty transported for good!
他们会非常生气 然后把马蒂永远送走
You don’t bite the hand that feeds you. I know that’s right.
你不能恩将仇报 那是对的
We gotta go after him. Go after him?
我们得去追他 去追他?
He’s not thinking straight.
他头脑不清
We gotta stop him from making the biggest mistake of his life!
我们要阻止他 犯下生命中最大的错误
He’s probably out there lost and cold. Confused.
他很有可能迷路了 饥寒交迫 不知所措
Poor little guy.
可怜的小家伙
Melman, come on! You know, maybe one of us should wait here,
梅尔曼 快点 也许我们应该有个人等在这
in case he comes back. Oh no, not now.
万一他回来呢 不 现在不行
This is an intervention Melman, we all gotta go!
这事我们一定得管 梅尔曼 我们都要去
What’s the fastest way to Grand Central? You should take Lexington.
怎么去中央车站最快? 走莱克星敦街
Melman! Okay. We should take Lexington.
梅尔曼 好吧 我们走莱克星敦街
What about the park?
那帕克街呢
No, park goes two ways, you can’t time the lights
不好 帕克街是双向 红绿灯多
I heard Tom Wolf is speaking at Linkoln’s Center.
我听说汤姆·伍尔夫 在林肯中心演讲
Well, of course we’re going to throw a poo at him!
那我们当然要去闹场子啦
I knew we should have taken park.
我就知道我们应该走帕克街
Are you sure this is the fastest way to Grand Central station?
你确定这是去中央车站最快的路?
I don’t know, that’s what Melman said!
我不知道 是梅尔曼说的
Hey you guys! That room has little things you can wash up and look!
伙计们 那个房间让你可以洗 还有
Free mint!
免费的薄荷糖
This isn’t a feel trip, Melman! This is an urgent mission
我们不是来郊游 这是一项紧急任务
to save Marty from throwing his life away! Where’s the train?
救马蒂于水深火热的紧急任务 车在哪里?
Here it comes.
来了
What did Marty say to you? I asked you to talk to him!
马蒂对你说了什么 我让你和他谈谈
I did! I don’t understand! He said: Let’s go!
我谈了 我不明白 他说 “我们走”
And I said: What are you crazy? And he says: I’m ten years old!
我说”你疯了吗” 接着他说”我已经10岁了”
And then that he has black and white stripes
然后是他有黑白条纹 再然后我们就一起唱歌
What you gotta do, is you go straight back down West 42nd.
你要做的就是 直走到西42街
It’s now on your left after Vander building.
在你左手边范德大楼后面
You hit the Chrysler building, you’ve gone too far.
如果你到了克莱斯勒大楼 就是走过了
Thanks a lot, officer.
非常感谢 长官
Hey! Wait for the light! Freak.
等着信号灯 怪人
Yeah, that’s right. Zebra. Right in front of me.
对 没错 斑马 就在我面前
Can I shoot it? Negative.
我能开枪吗? 别开
Than I’m gonna need some back up.
那我需要支援
Oh! Next loss of the game. I don’t know what even to do.
尼克斯队又输了一场 那又怎么样?
Did that just say Grand Central station? Or Grand Constipation?
广播说的是”中央车站”还是”我阿姨便秘”?
This is it!
就是这里了
Grand Central station! It’s grand and it’s central.
中央车站 很大而且在中央
This is an emergency situation! Don’t panic!
我们有紧急情况 这是紧急情况
Chill out! It’s not that big emergency.
冷静 不是那么严重的紧急情况

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!