I feel good! I feel like a King again! King?
我感觉很好 我又觉得自己是国王了 国王?
Yeah! You should see that!
是的 你应该看看他的表演
Come on Alex, why don’t you show him some yawn?
来吧 亚里克斯 给他们看看你的表演
No,I really don’t think I can Okay.
不 我真的不想..好吧
Ladies and gentlemen,primates of all ages
女士先生们 各位观众
the wild proudly presents the King! Alex the Lion!
野生环境荣誉出品 狮子王亚里克斯
E调 Eat that, fellows!
伙计们 降
Yeah! The King is in the house!
国王来了
If he’s a King, then where’s his crown?
如果他是国王 它的王冠在哪
I’ve got the crown. Got the very nice one! And it’s still on my head!
我有王冠 有个非常好的 就在我头上
The roar man, the roar!
吼叫 兄弟 吼叫
Wow! I’ve never heard that one before!
我以前从来没听过
Yeah go wild man, come on!
来个野性点的 来吧
Bring up the wild!
来个人浪
Excuse me, you’re biting my butt!
对不起 你在咬我的屁股
No, I’m not. Yes, you are.
不 我没有 是的 你咬了
Alex, what did you do? He bit me on the butt!
亚里克斯 你做了什么 他咬了我的屁股
No. I didn’t. Did I? You kind of did.
不 我没咬 我有咬吗 好像有的
You just bit me on the butt! What a hack is wrong with you?
好像是有的 你发什么神经病啊?
Why did you bite me? Man, that’s because you are his dinner?
你咬我干什么 伙计 因为你是他的晚餐
What? Excuse me?
什么? 你说什么?
That’s dumb. Dumb, dumb, Maurice.
他在胡说八道 莫里斯
What is the simple bite on the buttocks among friends?
朋友间随便咬一口没什么的
The party is over, Julian.
派对结束了 朱利安
Your brilliant plan has failed. What are you talking about?
你的伟大计划完蛋了 你在说什么
Your friend here is what we call
你的朋友就是我们所说的
a deluxe model hunting and eating machine.
豪华型猎杀机器
And he eats stake. Which is you. Get out of here.
他是吃肉的 也就是吃你 滚蛋
Okey okey, Maurice. I admit it, the plan failed.
好了 莫里斯 我承认 我的计划失败了
All is lost! We’re all doomed.
全完了 我们注定要完蛋了
The Foosas will come back and goblbe us with their mouths!
那些伏狼又会回来 把我们吃掉
Because we are all stakes. I’m stake! Me, me!
因为我们都是肉类 我也是肉类 我是
Mr. Alex cannot stay here. He belongs with his own kind.
亚里克斯不能再留在这 他得去岛的另外那边
On the Foosa side of the island. By the power invested in me,
和伏狼在一起 我以神赋予我的权力
by the law of the jungle, bla, bla, bla, bla.
按照森林法则等等法规宣布
Be gone! What? Come on.
马上离开 什么? 别乱说
Do I look like a stake to you? Yeah.
你看着像块肉排吗? 对
See, I told you I don’t look like
看到了吗? 我就说我不会像
Wait, wait, what did you say? Oh, yeah!
等等 你说什么? 非常像
He’s going savage. Run for your lives!
他开始变得凶残了 快去逃命
Marty, run!
马蒂 快逃
A bullseye. Excellent shot, Maurice. Thank you.
正中靶心 打得好 莫里斯 谢谢
Marty? I’m so sorry, Marty.
马蒂? 我真抱歉 马蒂
What is wrong with me?
我怎么了?
Oh, no. What have I done?
上帝呐 我都做了些什么啊?
It’s true. I’m a monster.
这是真的 我是个魔鬼
I gotta get out of here.
我得离开这里
禁止前行 3公里处有肉食动物
距伏狼领域一英里
What have I done? This is a nightmare!
我都做了些什么啊? 这真是个恶梦
It’s all my fault.
这都是我的错
Now because of me we’ve lost Alex. What are we gonna do?
因为我才失去了亚里克斯 我们能做些什么呢
We’re gonna find the way to help him, that’s what we’re gonna do.
我们能想办法帮他 这就是我们要做的
Come on, we are New Yorkers, right?
好吧 振作起来 我们是纽约人 对吗?
We’re tough. We’re greedy. We’re adoptable!
我们顽强不屈 我们无所不能
And we are not going to lay down like a bunch of Melman!
而且我们不会像长颈鹿一样被击倒
No, we’re not. Oh, Gloria!
不 我们绝不 格洛瑞尔
That was not me, okay? That was the boat. The boat!
那不是我 知道吗? 是船的声音
The boat? The boat’s come back for us!
船? 船回来接我们了
Come on guys, we’re gonna flag it down!
快 伙计们 快去给他们发信号
Here it is! Over here!
在那儿 这边
Come on, give me a lift! Come on, lift me up, lift me up!
把我顶起来 快 把我顶起来
Help! Help! Help! Over here!
救命啊 救命啊 这边
My head. My head. Guys.
我的脖子 你们这些家伙
Over here! Over here!
这边 这边
You have no idea how much this hurts.
你们不知道这样我有多疼
Look! It’s turning! It’s coming back!
快看 它在调头 它开回来了
Yes, this way! Come on, baby!
过来 快过来 真棒 伙计
You guys flag down that boat, I’ll go get Alex!
你们把船拦下来 我去叫亚里克斯
Hold on then. You cannot go back there by yourself.
别去 你一个人去了就回不来了
Come on, I know Alex.
别这么说 我了解亚里克斯
When he hears we’re rescued, he’ll snap right out of it!
他知道我们得救了 就会振作起来了
The people are coming, they can help us.
人们马上就要来了 他们可以帮我们
Melman’s right. The people will know what to do.
梅尔曼说得对 人类知道应该怎么做
Now come on, we gotta flag down that boat.
我们现在先把船拦下来
Now this is more like it! You! Where are the people?
这才是个像样的地方 是你们 那人在哪里?
We killed them and ate their livers.
我们把他们杀了 吃了他们的肝
Got you, didn’t I? Just get them all the people down.
骗到你了吧? 和你开玩笑啦 他们没事
They are on the slow light boat to China.
他们正搭救生艇 慢慢摇去中国
Hey! I know you two. Where’s that psychotic lion?
我认识你们俩 那头神经兮兮的狮子呢
And my monochromatic friend? Marty, he’s right
那个黑白朋友去哪儿了 马蒂 他就在
Where did he go? He was right behind us.
他去哪了 他刚刚还在我们后面
He went back for Alex, he’s gonna get himself killed.
他回去找亚里克斯了 他会被吃掉的
Boys, my monochromatic friend is in danger.
伙计们 我们的黑白朋友有难
Looks like we have a job to do.
看来我们有事可干了
Captain’s log. Bargain the hostile environment.
船长日志写: 进入危险区域
Kowalski, we’ll need to win the hearts and the minds of the natives.
科娃斯基 我们得去赢得当地居民的心
Rico, we’ll need special technical equipment.
里科 我们需要特殊的作战武器
We’re gonna face extreme peril.
我们将要面对异常严重的危险
Private probably won’t survive.
二等兵可能会牺牲
Alex, come on Alex!
亚里克斯 出来 亚里克斯
Come on to here, we can go home!
有船来了 我们可以回家了
Alex!
亚里克斯
Alex. Marty?
亚里克斯 马蒂?
Step out of it, Alex. Boat came back. We can get out of here!
振作起来 船来接我们了 我们能离开这了
We can go back to civilisation and
我们能回到文明社会
everything will be just like it has to be!
和以前一样生活
Stay back. Please. I’m a monster.
别过来 求你了 我是个魔鬼
Alex, you’re no monster. You’re my friend.
亚里克斯 你不是魔鬼 你是我的朋友
We’re a team, you and me, remember?
我们是一个团队 你和我 还记得吗
I don’t wanna hurt you.
我不想伤害你
Alex, I can’t leave without you.
亚里克斯 你不走我也不走
Alex, I’m thinking of a song. It’s a wonderful song.
亚里克斯 我在想一首歌 很棒的歌
I’m sure you’re familiar with it.
我相信你一定很熟悉这首歌
Start spreading the news.
开始广布消息
I’m leaving today.
今天我将离开
We are a great big part of it.
我们组成了家
Come on, you know the words. Two little words!
你知道那个词的 那两个小小的字
Please don’t make me sing this by myself.
求你了 别让我一个人唱这首歌
You really don’t wanna hear me sing this by myself.
你也不想听到我独自唱这首歌的
Alex?
亚里克斯
Come on here for a minute.
你可以出来一下吗?
Hey Alex, little help. Help me!
亚里克斯 我需要你帮点小忙 救我
Alex!
亚里克斯
Help me! Anybody help me! Somebody!
救命啊 有没有人可以救救我
Melman? That’s right, baby.
梅尔曼? 宝贝 是我
Run!
快逃
What’s the plan? This is the plan!
接下来怎么办? 就这么办
This is the plan?
就只有这么办吗?
Foosa hold!
伏狼 噢
Foosa ha!
伏狼 噢
Foosa uh!
伏狼 啊
Foosa ha!
伏狼 啊
Come and get it!
过来享用吧
There’s too many of them, Skipper!
实在太多狼了 船长
It’s been a real pleasure serving with you, boys.
能和你们一起战斗到底真好
Alex? That’s my kill! Mine.
亚里克斯? 那是我的猎物
Alex hungry.
亚里克斯饿了
Alex eat.
亚里克斯要吃东西了
It’s showtime.
到我们表演了
Thanks for not giving up on me, Marty.
谢谢你没有放弃我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!