亚里克斯处理事情 马蒂什么也别管
Hi there!
你好
Oh, sorry. No, no! Oh Alex, what did you do?
天啊 对不起 亚里克斯 你都干了些什么
Stop, stop. It’s okay.
别哭 别哭 没事的
It’s okay. I’m just a silly, just a silly lion.
我只是头笨笨的 笨笨的狮子
Oh, you poor little baby, did that big mean lion scare you?
可怜的小家伙 是不是这讨厌的大狮子吓到你了
He did? He’s a big bad old puddy tad, isn’t he?
吓着你了么 他是个大大的坏小孩 对吧
Come on, mama hold you.
过来 妈妈抱抱
They are so cute from a reasonable position.
从某种意义上他们非常可爱
You’re sweetest little thing, I just wanna dump him in my coffee.
你真是个小可爱 真想把它加进我的咖啡里
They are just a bunch of pansies. I don’t know,there’s still something
他们只是一群小白脸吧 我不知道
about that one with the crazy hairdo that I find suspicious.
我觉得那个梳着爆炸头的 还是有点啥的
Nonsense, Maurice! Come on everybody! Let’s go and meet the pansies!
胡说 莫里斯 来吧 我们去见见小白脸们
Presenting your royal highness our illustrious
尊敬的陛下
King Julian the 13 self proclaimed
杰出的国王朱利安13世
Lord of the Lemur etc. etc. Hurray everybody.
狐猴之王 等等 自己宣布驾到 欢呼万岁
He’s got style!
他真有形
What’s he like, King of the kiwi pigs?
他是什么呀 新西兰几维猪之王?
I think it’s a squirrel.
我觉得是松鼠
Welcome, giant pansies! Please feel free to bask in my glow!
欢迎 大个子小白脸 尽情享受我这的阳光吧
Definitely a squirrel. Yep, a squirrel.
就是松鼠 对 是松鼠
We thank you with enormous gratitude for chasing away the Foosa.
对于你们赶走伏狼 我以最诚挚的谢意
The Hoosa? The Foosa.
狐狼? 伏狼
They’re always annoying us by trespassing,interrupting our parties,
他们总是侵入我们的领地 破坏我们的晚会
and ripping our limbs off. Yes, sounds good. Look, we’re just
打断我们的四肢 是的 听起来不错
We’re just trying to find where the people are.
我们只是在找哪里有人
Oh, my! What big teeth you have! Man!
天 你的牙齿好大 上帝呐
Shame on you, Maurice! Don’t you see that you’ve insulted the freak?
真丢脸 莫里斯 你没发现你在侮辱这些怪物吗
You must tell me, who the hack are you? I’m Alex. The Alex.
告诉我 你们到底是谁? 我是亚里克斯
And this is Gloria, Marty and Melman.
这是格洛瑞尔 马蒂和梅尔曼
Say just where are you giants from?
你们这些巨人从哪来
We’re from New York and we All hail the New York Giants!
我们从纽约来 我们 为纽约来的巨人们欢呼
New York Giants!
纽约巨人
What are we doing, some sort of inbreeding program?
我们在做什么? 某种近亲繁殖项目?
I say we just gotta ask these bozos where the people are.
我说只要问问这些傻瓜 人类在哪就行
Excuse me, we bozos have the people of course.
对不起 我们这些傻瓜也有人类
Hey, the bozos have the people! Oh. Well. Great! Good!
这些傻瓜有人类 哦 好呀 好
They’re up there.
他们在那上面
Don’t you love the people? Not a very lively bunch though.
你们喜欢人类吗 尽管不是太活跃的一群
So do you have any alive people? No. Only dead ones.
那你们有活着的人类吗? 没有 只有死人
I mean if we had a lot alive people here,
我是说 如果我们这有很多活人的话
it wouldn’t be called ‘The Wild’, would it?
这里就不会叫作”野生世界”了 对吧?
The wild?
野生世界?
Hold up there a second.
等一等
You mean like the living in mud hut? Wipe yourself with leaf type wild?
你是说住在泥浆小屋里 用野生树叶清理你自己?
Who wipes?
谁清理
Would you excuse me for a moment?
能允许我离开一会吗?
Get me out of here! We gotta get out of here!
让我离开这 我们得离开这里
Alex! Help!
亚里克斯 救命
What are you doing? I’m swimming back to New York!
你在做什么 我要游回纽约去
I know I can’t swim, but I have to try!
我知道我不会游泳 不过我必须得试试
You can’t swim! There are more chances!
你不会游泳 我说过我没有机会了
Nature! It’s all over me! Get it off! I can’t see! I can’t see!
大自然 全在我身上 把它弄下来 我看不见
I can see!
我能看见
Okay look, there’s obviously just been a little mistake.
好吧 很显然 这其中有点小误会
I’m sure the people didn’t dump us here on purpose.
人类并不是故意把我们丢在这的
As soon as they realize what happened,
他们一旦发现
they will come looking for us, right?
就会回来找我们 对吧?
Yeah, right.
是 对的
You know something? I bet they are already on their way.
我敢说他们已经在找我们的路上了
向南250公里
Well boys, it’s gonna be ice cold sushi for breakfast.
好了 兄弟们 早餐将是冰冻寿司
Rico!
里科
Well, since I’m doomed to die on this forsaken island,
既然我命中注定在这孤岛上死去
I, Melman Mankowitz being of sound mind and on sound body
我 梅尔曼·门科维兹 在身心健康的状态下
have divided my estate equally among the three of you.
将我的财产平均分给你们三个人
Oh, sorry Alex. Hey! On the train. Nice work, Melman.
对不起 亚里克斯 一个厕所 做得不错
No, it’s not on the train, it’s a grave.
不 这不是厕所 是坟墓
You sent Melman to his grave,are you happy?
你把梅尔曼送进坟墓 你高兴了
Oh,come on.This is not the end.
别这样 这不是世界末日
This is the whole new beginning!
这是一个崭新的开始
This could be the best thing that’s ever happened to us! No, no, no!
这对我们来说再好不过 不是 不是
This is not the best thing that’s ever happened to us!
这对我们来说一点都不好
Yeah! You’ve abused the power of the birthday wish
你的生日愿望被诅咒了
and brought this bad luck on all of us.
给我们都带来了霉运
Why did you tell your wish? You’re not supposed to do that!
你为啥要告诉我们你的愿望 你不该那样做
Wait a minute, I didn’t want to tell you. Remember?
等等 我不想告诉你们的 还记得吗
You guys made me tell you.
是你们让我说出来的
Besides, this isn’t bad luck, this is good luck.
另外 这不是霉运 这是好运
Look around. There’s no fences, no scedules, this place is beautiful!
看看周围 没围栏 没作息表 多美的地方
Okay, I’ve got to stop this.
好了 我要阻止这一切了
This is your side of the island, and this is our side of the island.
这边是你的活动范围 这边是我们的活动范围
That is the bad side where you can jump and skip around
在坏的那边 你能
like a magical pixi horse.
像神奇木马一样又蹦又跳
And do whatever the hack you wanna do all day long. And this,
天天做你想做的那些该死的事情 而这边
this is the good side of the island, for those
这边是好的一部分 给我们
who love New York and care about going home.
这些热爱纽约 想要回家的人们
Come on. No, no. Back, back. Back!
别这样 不 不 后退 后退
You know what, this isn’t good. Okay! You all have your side,
这样这不太好 好 你们就待在那边吧
and I’ll have mine. And if you need me, I’ll be over here.
我待在这边 如果你们需要我 我就过去
On the fun side of the island. Having a good old time!
在这边快乐的土地上 享受昔日好风光
This is the fun side! This is the fun side!
这是快乐的土地
We’re all gonna have a great time
我们都会好好活下去
surviving until we go home! I love this side! This side is the best!
直到我们回到家 这片土地最好了
That side stinks! You’re on the Jersey side of this pool!
那边臭死了 你就在粪池的旁边
Well now what do we do?
那我们现在咋办呢
Don’t worry Melman. I have a plan to get us rescued.
别担心 我有自救计划了
Can’t wait to see that look on Marty’s face when he sees this!
真想看看马蒂 看到这个之后的表情
Just look at him, he’s helpless without us.
看看他吧 没有我们 他是那么无助
Shut up, Spolden!
住嘴 椰子头
I’ve been standing here for hours man!
我在这里站了几个小时了
How long do I have to pose like this?
我还得摆多久这样的姿势?
She is finito!
她叫菲尼特
I define any rescuable within a million miles to miss this baby!
我要让百万公里内的所有救援队 想念这个宝贝
When the moment is right, we will ignite the Beacon of the Liberty!
当时机来临时 我们要点燃这个自由灯塔
And be rescued from this awful nightmare!
把我们从噩梦中救醒
What do you think? Pretty cool, ha?
你们觉得怎么样? 很酷吧?
How’s the liberty fire going, Melman?
自由之火怎么样了 梅尔曼?
Great! Idiot. I heard that.
很好 白痴 我听见了
Why can’t we just borrow some of Marty’s fire?
我们为什么不借用一下马蒂的火?
That’s wild fire! We’re not using wild fire on Lady Liberty!
那是野火 我们在自由女神身上不用野火
Now rub, Melman! I’ve been doing, I can’t!
快点摩擦 梅尔曼 我一直在做 我弄不来
I can’t! I can’t do it! I can’t do it!
我弄不来 我弄不出来 我就是弄不出来
Fire. Fire!
火 火
Fire! Fire!
着火了 着火了
Fire! No, no!
着火了 不 不要
Fire!
着火了
Jump! Alex, jump!
跳下来 亚里克斯 跳下来
Don’t worry, cats always land on their face.
别担心 狮子总能用脸落地
What kind of cat are you?
你是什么狮子啊
You maniac! You burned it up!
你这个疯子 你把它烧掉了
Darn you! Darn you all to hack!
该死 真该死
Can we go to the fun side now?
我们现在能到快乐的一边去了吗?
Everybody calm down! Come into this cave.
大家静一静 到这个洞里来吧
Everybody please calm down.
大家静一静
You over here and you over there.
你到这边来 你到那边去
FASTEN SEAT BELTS
系好安全带
Calm down people, okay?
冷静下来 好吗?
Now presenting your royal highness bla, bla, etc. etc. Hurray, let’s go.
欢呼尊贵的什么什么陛下 驾到
Now everybody! We all have great curiosity about our guests.
各位 我们对我们的客人都充满了好奇
The New York Giants. Yes, Willy.
纽约巨人 是的 维利

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!