Anna?
我叫麦克科雷顿,是亚瑟的朋友
My name’s Michael Clayton. I’m a friend of Arthur’s.
我跟你姐谈过,他告诉我你在这
I spoke with your sister. She told me you were here.
请你开门,安娜
Please open the door, Anna.
你在想什麽?
What are you thinking?
不知,我把风,你去查他的车
I don’t know. I’ll watch the door. You check his car. Let’s get some details.
先查出他的底细
他不想说他到底要怎麽做
He didn’t want to say exactly what it was.
只说等我到这裡,他会来接我
Just that when I got here, he would pick me up…
拿证据稿我看,我就会明白…
…and show me, and I would see…
那是能扭转整个官司的东西
…that it was something that would win the whole case.
就连今天早上
Even this morning…
我心想
…I mean, I thought:
要是我去机场却没看到机票
“Okay, if I get to the airport and the ticket’s not there, then I’ll know.
我就知道了
Okay, you’re stupid, and you can go home now.”
我是笨蛋,我可以回家了
可是机票就在那裡
But it was there and he paid, like, 800 dollars…
他付了8百元
买♥♥了头等舱机票
…for a first-class ticket.
而我就…
And I just…
我就上了飞机
I got on the plane.
我相信他
I believed him.
你想他是不是很失望?
You think maybe he was in some way disappointed?
假设他知道你把这些事
Let’s say that he knew that you told somebody else about all of this…
都告诉了别人
而很疯狂的,他就对你失望了
…and, I don’t know, in some crazy way, he was disappointed by that?
可是我没有
– But I didn’t. – You must have told somebody else.
你一定有告诉某个人
没有
No.
他要我保证
He made me promise.
你没跟任何人提过此事?
You didn’t tell anybody else about this? Not one other person?
任何一个都没有?
没有
No.
他真的很疯狂,对不?
He really was crazy, wasn’t he?
你要的是这个?
– You talking about this? – Let me see.
让我看看
-你知道这是什麽吧? -知道
– You know what that is? – Yeah.
你说帮个忙,这不只是帮忙了
You said a favor. That’s more than a favor.
没有人会知道来源的
Well, nobody’s gonna know where it came from.
你惹的麻烦有这麽大?
– Are you that jammed up? – What are you talking about?
你在胡说什麽?
这是谁要的?是餐厅的事?
Who asked for this? It’s the restaurant, right?
你债主要的?“稿我封条”
One of these guys you owe? “Get me a seal.”
你真的想知道?
You really wanna know?
事情越来越有趣了
This just gets better and better.
我们该怎麽办?
What are we doing?
(影印装订货到付款)
不准动!别动,混帐东西!
Freeze!
Right there, asshole! Don’t move!
不准动!
没事的,我是他朋友
– It’s all right, I’m a friend! – Get your hands up!
把手举起来,快把手举起来
Get your hands up now! Now!
你手裡拿了什麽?
– What’s in your hand? – It’s a book.
是一本书
丢下!马上丢下!
Drop it! Drop it, now! Drop it!
转过身,慢慢转
– Turn around. Slowly. – All right. All right. Okay.

还有谁在这裡?
– Who else is here? – Nobody.
没有人了
我问还有谁在这裡?
– I said, who else is here? – Nobody’s here!
这裡没别人了
进去看看
Check in there.
你敢乱动,我就轰了你的脑袋
You move, I’ll take your head off.
现在我欠这浑球和他老婆人情了
Now I owe this scumbag and his wife– Who’s a complete piece of shit in my unit.
他是我组裡最糟的组员 现在我却欠他们人情
– Now I owe them both my balls. – I’m sorry.
对不起,老哥
– You know I am. – “Nobody will know it’s me.”
还说没人会知道
他们会大肆宣传我稿你封条的事
You know what happens they don’t bury this, that I gave you this?
很糟糕,我知道
It’s bad. I know it.
我就快退休了,这下退休金没了
I’m 18 months away from my 20. You just put my pension in jeopardy.
好啦,你说的很清楚了
这不是小事
– You made your point. – It’s not a point!
是谁报的警?
– Who called 911? – What?
什麽?
那裡没人,我也没进去多久
The building was empty. I was quiet. I wasn’t there very long.
谁报的警?你不觉得有问题…
Who called it in? Does that make sense to you–?
这种事从来没发生过
This never happened.
你让这些警♥察♥以为你是律师
You got these cops thinking you’re a lawyer.
又让律师都以为你是警♥察♥
You got these lawyers thinking you’re a cop.
你耍了所有人,只有你除外
You got everybody fooled, don’t you? Everybody but you.
你很清楚你做了什麽
You know exactly what you are.
我们试著联络你好几次了
We tried calling you six times.
可是你的答录机好像挂了
But your machine must be busted or something.
我们己经尽力了
We gave it our best shot.
红色封面用完了,库存不够
We ran out of red covers. We only had 2000 in stock…
所以另外一千份用蓝色封面
…so we did the other thousand in blue.
没问题吧?
Is everything all right?
没问题
It’s fine, yeah.
你有货车吗?后面还有25箱
You have a van or something? Because I have 25 boxes back there–
帮个忙,先摆在这裡
Do me a favor. Hang on to them.
我下个礼拜会来运,好吗?
I’ll come back and pick everything up next week.
真的?谢了
– Seriously? Thanks, man. – Yeah.
喂?
Hello.
唐恩,你先走,我会赶上的
Don. You go ahead. I’ll catch up to you.
什麽事?
What?
你知道麦克科雷顿吗?
Do you know Michael Clayton?
知道,怎麽了?
Yeah, why?
出状况了
We have a situation.
Hey, did they find you?
他们找到你了?
-谁? -马帝,我想他们还没谈完
– Who? – Marty. I don’t think they’ve gone in yet.
马帝
Marty.
你电♥话♥关机,发生了很多事
Your phone’s off. There’s too much going on for your phone to be off.
我想跟你谈一下
– I need a minute. – Yeah, well, we’re late–
是啊,我们己经迟了
我们昨晚没能把话说完
We never got to finish last night.
你喝了一整晚啊?气色真差
Did you close the place? You look like hell.
没有,你走之后我就走了
– No, I left right after you left. – If you say so.
你说了就算
我们整晚都在这裡,有声明要发
We’ve been here all night. We had to make an announcement.
琴,我需要信封
Jean! I need the thing, the envelope.
我需要你的建议却找不到你
I wanted your input. I couldn’t get you. I had to pull the trigger.
我让鲍伯和金负责,也许是错的
I put Bob Nast and Kim, probably a mistake.
他们週末就会搞定告别式的事
They’re gonna pull together a memorial service by the end of the week.
我告诉他们,需要帮忙就找你
I told them to call you if they need any help.
不对,另一个
No, no, no. The other one. The other one.
我今早签了张支票稿你
So we cut you a check this morning.
这是有附带条件的,而贝瑞…
There’s some strings attached. And Barry…
没得选,贝瑞必须参与此事
There’s no way around this, Barry’s gonna have to be involved.
如果亚瑟知道什麽呢?
What if Arthur was on to something?
什麽意思?知道什麽?
What do you mean? On to what?
北方,如果他没疯也没错呢?
U/North. What if he wasn’t crazy? What if he was right?
他没错?那我们站错边了?
Right about what? That we’re on the wrong side?
站错边、做错事,全都是
Wrong side, wrong way, everything, all of it.
这案子一开始就臭气薰天
This is news? This case reeked from day one.
15年了,你很清楚我们怎麽赚钱
I gotta tell you how we pay the rent?
要是他公诸于世,他们会怎样?
What would they do? What would they do if he went public?
他们会怎麽做?
What would they do? Are you fucking soft? They’re doing it.
你是呆子啊?他们正在做啊
我们24小时内不搞定这次和解
We don’t straighten the settlement out in 24 hours…
他们就暂缓支付9百万律师费
…they’re gonna withhold $9 million in fees.
他们会拿出亚瑟的裸奔影带
Then they’ll pull out the video of Arthur doing his flashdance.
他们会告我们执业失当
They’ll sue us for legal malpractice.
只不过他们啥都赢不到
Except there won’t be anything to win because the London merger will be dead…
因为到时伦敦的合併案会破局
我们也只剩这些破家具了
…and we’ll be selling off the goddamn furniture.
这是8万
That’s 80.
我们当它是红利
We’re calling it a bonus.
你以目前的年薪续约三年
Three-year contract at your current numbers.
假使一切顺利的话
That’s assuming this all works out.
你现在就稿?
You’re doing this now?
听著,我也同意稿你这笔钱
Look, I agreed to this, okay? But there’s rules now.
不过你得守规矩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!