不过你要回我电♥话♥
But you gotta call me back.
你要快点回我电♥话♥,亚瑟
You gotta call me back soon, Arthur.
我告诉你吧
I’ll tell you what.
你自己也说,这有一部份是躁鬱
Because you said it yourself. Part of this is definitely madness.
一部份是大脑作崇,你我都清楚
And there’s a chemical part. We both know it.
要是你愿意接受这点
But if you’re willing to start with that…
那我就愿意跟你合作,愿意说
…then I’m more than willing to meet you halfway and say, yes…
这情况有够鸟、这案子有够鸟
…this situation sucks. This case sucks. U/North sucks.
北方公♥司♥有够鸟
就从这开始,亚瑟?你听见没?
We can start with that. All right, Arthur? You hear me?
你对于我们的工作分♥析♥精闢
You’re right about what we are.
我是说你疯了
I’m saying you’re crazy. I’m saying that your behavior is out of control.
我说你的行为失控了
可是我告诉你,你是对的
But I’m telling you you’re right.
你说的对,我们都是清洁工
You called it. We’re janitors, I get it.
不过我们是自找的,亚瑟
But we came to this, Arthur.
我们自己决定,不是突然发生的
We made decisions. It didn’t happen overnight.
你不能突然停下来说
You can’t just suddenly stop and say, “That’s it, game over. I’m into miracles.”
好了,游戏结束,我要行善了
亚瑟,拜託
Arthur. Come on.
该死,亚瑟,快接起电♥话♥
Goddamn it, pick up the phone and talk to me.
不管你认为有什麽如此重要
Because whatever else you think is so important…
你都该让我帮你,我说实话
…you better let me help you, because I’m telling you…
…janitor to janitor, I don’t see anybody else with a broom on the horizon.
我看不出还有谁能帮你
只有我,朋友,我是…
It’s me, buddy. I’m the–
信箱己满,留言不成功
Mailbox is full. Your message cannot be recorded.
喂?
– Hello? – Hello. Is Anna there?
喂,安娜在吗?
等一下
Hang on.
安娜!
Anna!
他人呢?安娜!
Where is she? Anna!
安娜!
– Anna! – Anna!
安娜,你有电♥话♥
Anna, you’ve got a phone call!
他人呢?安娜!
Where is she? Anna!
喂?
Hello?
安娜,你好,我是亚瑟
Anna, hi. It’s Arthur.
– Hey. – Did you get some sleep?
你有睡吗?
我想有吧
I guess.
你考虑过我们谈过的事了?
Did you think about what we said?

– Yeah. – You didn’t tell anybody, did you?
你没告诉别人吧?
没有
No. My sister’s spying on me, but that’s normal.
我姐姐在监视我,不过那很正常
是啊,因为我是认真的
Yeah. Because I meant what I said.
我知道,只是…
I know. I know. It’s just…
这桩官司裡有450个原告
…there’s, like, 450 people in this lawsuit.
你为什麽会选上我?
Why are you choosing me?
不知道,我疯了,对吧?
I don’t know. I’m crazy, right?
那倒是真的
That’s for sure.
这真的很重要吗?
I mean, does it–? Does it really matter?
那不是我们所企求的吗?
I mean, isn’t it what we wait for? To meet someone? And they’re–
认识命中注定的某人?
而他…他就像镜片
They’re like a lens…
突然间你透过他们看出去
…and suddenly you’re looking through them and everything changes…
一切都变了
一切都不再相同
…and nothing can ever be the same again.
你在跟谁说话?
Who you talking to?
这是找我的,我也会有电♥话♥
It’s for me, okay? I get calls too.
是那傢伙?
That guy?
Same guy. Same guy.
同一个傢伙,同一个
对不起
Sorry.
不会,没关係
No. That’s– That’s okay. My mother used to listen to my calls.
我妈以前也会偷听我的电♥话♥
他不相信我有独♥立♥自主的能力
She can’t believe I can do anything on my own.
一切都会改变的
Well, that’ll change.
我想是吧
I guess.
是啊,我们能展现稿他看
Yeah, but, see, that’s something we can show her.
That you can do something.
你可以做点什麽
你愿意的话,我们可以一起努力
That we could– We could do that together if you want. I mean…
我是说,我可以帮你
I mean that I can help you do that.
我週一就能付你1万2
I can get you 12 by Monday.
1万2太少了,不够看
Twelve’s weak. Twelve looks bad.
你怎麽知道?
How do you figure that?
他们看著7万5,看著你
They look at 75 and they look at you and they wonder what the problem is.
他们会怀疑问题出在哪裡 你说1万2,那会让人紧张
You say 12. That’s gonna make people nervous.
你要稿我时间筹钱
This was the day before yesterday. Let me get my ducks in order.
你的车值多少?
What’s the car worth?
那是租来的,是公♥司♥车
It’s a lease. It’s the firm’s.
那又怎样?你去银行
So? You go to the bank. You’ve got the apartment. You refinance.
你有公♥寓♥,可以再贷款
不行,我三个月前贷过了
I can’t. I did that three months ago.
你又回去赌了?
Are you back at the tables?
我才不自找麻烦,我麻烦够多了
Like I need that kind of action. I don’t have enough going on.
你开玩笑的吧
I hope you’re kidding.
要是他发现你拿他的钱去赌
If he finds out you’re playing cards with his money, there’s no dialogue after that.
你就挫著等吧
帮大家一个忙
Do everyone a favor.
别再纸上谈兵,快去筹钱
Get out the treasure map and start digging.
你有一个礼拜
You got a week.
-麦克,你好吗? -你好,辛蒂,我很好
– Hey, Michael. How are you? – Hi, Cindy. I’m good.
Come in. He’s been on the phone all morning. What else is new?
进来吧,他整个早上都在讲电♥话♥
我试著让他在15分锺内出门
I am trying to get him out in 15 minutes.
他在楼上?
– Is he upstairs? – He’s taken over the living room.
他在楼上,佔据了整个客厅
你们在干嘛?快下来
What are you guys doing? Get down here.
Soroyo, I told you to keep an eye on these kids, make sure they’re downstairs.
马帝?
Marty?
你知道他在干嘛?他在搜证
You know what he’s doing? He’s making their case.
我看了他的档案,看了这个
I’m going through his files here, I’m reading this…
他在设法控告北方公♥司♥
…he’s building a case against U/North.
没有人会让他得逞的
– Nobody’s gonna let him do that. – Let him?
让他?
谁能阻止他?
Who the hell’s gonna stop him?
听说他跟这些原告联络
You know what I just heard? He’s calling these plaintiffs.
证人室的这个女人
This woman from the deposition, he’s calling these people now.
他打稿这些人
他握有文件,这简直是恶梦
He’s got these discovery documents. This is a fucking nightmare.
我整个早上都在设法联络他 他的答录机爆了
I tried him. Can’t even leave a message. He’s got the machine jammed up.
那是他的公事包?
– Is that his briefcase? – Yeah.

为什麽?
– Why? – We’ve been looking for it.
我们一直努力的找
我不知道
I don’t know. It came up here with all the other stuff from his office.
它跟他办公室文件一起送来的
You can’t believe the crap he’s got in here.
你不会相信他握有什麽文件
听我说
Listen, Marty…
我有困难
…I’m in a bind here.
我需要贷款,我需要8万
I need a loan. I need 80 grand.
我以为你不赌了
– I thought you were done with that. – It’s not that.
这跟赌没关係
不是赌,是餐厅的事
It’s not the cards. It’s none of that. It’s the restaurant.
8万
Eighty thousand.
抱歉这麽突然找上你
I’m sorry to jump you like this.
过去两週我一直想找你
I’ve been trying to get a meeting with you for two weeks.
我知道合併的事
And I know about the merger, whether I’m supposed to or not.
合併的事还没谈定
There’s nothing final on the merger.
所以我才找你,你是我的饭票
Well, that’s why I’m asking you now. You’re my meal ticket.
你不在,就只剩我跟贝瑞
Once you’re out, it’s me and Barry with strangers…
我得设法解释我特殊的角色
…and I’m trying to explain what I do.
大家都知道你有多重要
Everybody knows how valuable you are. Everybody who needs to know.
我45岁还破产了
I’m 45 years old and I’m broke.
我奉献12年却连股票都没有
I’ve been riding shotgun for 12 years and I got no equity.
对不起,我没法子安心
I’m sorry, I don’t feel reassured.
没人叫你去跨足餐饮业
Nobody told you to go into the bar business.
我只是想做点别的,有别的出路
I only opened it so I’d have something else, a way out.
我不知道你这麽不快乐
I had no idea you were so unhappy.
我请你把我放回诉讼组多少次?
How many times did I ask you to put me back on a litigation team?
多少次了?
– How many? – Anybody can go to court.
谁都能上法庭,那并不特别
You think that’s special?
我以前很在行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!