on the prowl for pretty, young things.
喜欢年轻女人
Preferably blond.
最好是金发女郎
Preferably a cheerleader with great big…
最好是啦啦队队长 有着很大的…
Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. Enough.
不是在开玩笑吧? 够了
Right about the blond. You’re on fire.
你得多了解女人 你太过火了
You’re projecting.
你可真特别啊
I don’t know. It was 2 seconds at a lecture last semester.
我有点记不清了 上学期大课的助理
GMU Lit Department, right?
吉米系里的 对吧?
The Moody lecture?
是穆迪的大课吗?
Yeah, yeah, Moody. Heck of a writer.
是的 穆迪 一个高产的作家
Um…

I’m actually not even a student myself.
实际上我自己根本不是学生
Um…

I work in finance.
我…是搞金融工作的
Oh. Finance?
噢 金融?
Oh! Right. Bobby. Yeah.
想起来了 是鲍比 是的
Hi. How are you? Hi. I’m good.
嗨 你好吗? 我很好
He’s got 15 seconds.
还剩15秒
Thank you.
谢谢
Lucas, looks like tonight wasn’t your night.
卢卡斯 看起来今晚不是你的夜晚啊
I know her. Her name’s Jen. I told her to play along.
我认识她 她的名字是简 我让她配合一下的
You’re full of shit.
你胡扯什么?
You never know.
你不会明白的
So, what is going on in that head?
那么 你的脑袋里又在想什么呢?
We’re professionals.
我们是专业人士
We shouldn’t have to put up with Harris’ shit.
我们是不会容忍♥哈里斯的谬论的
All right, what’s up?
好吧 怎么了?
I’m not making profiler.
我不会去做勾画了
I was alone in his office.
路过他的办公室时
His recommends were on the desk, and I read them.
桌子上有些推荐信 我看了…
We still have the weekend at Oneiga.
我们还有周末 一切还都未可知
He says I’m unfocused.
他说我精神不够集中
He says I’m not capable
这就是说我没有能力
of the psychological commitment necessary for profiling work.
从心理上不能完成必要的勾画工作
How do you like that?
事情就是这样的
Commitment. Like, “Fucking look at me, man. ”
看看我这付德性就知道了
Vince, I think…
文斯 我想也许你有…
You’re not making profiler either, Sara.
你也不会成为勾画者 莎拉
Sorry. I read it.
对不起 我看到了
Don’t work too hard out there, okay?
别太担心 没有什么大不了的
We’ve got a late addition.
我们有一个临时的加入者
This is Detective Gabe Jenson.
这是加布詹森探长
He’s from the Philadelphia P.D.
他来自费城警♥察♥局
Good morning. How you doin’?
早安 大家都好吧?
He’s their resident profiler,
他做为一个常驻的勾画者
and somehow he got on D. O. J.’s good side
在某种程度上他属于司法部那边
and convinced the attorney general he could sit in
他说服了警长
on some exercises and see how I work.
允许他来观摩我的工作
Do I have the politics about right, detective?
我把要点说清楚了吗 探长先生?
Something like that.
基本上是这样的
He’s joining the team?
他要加入这个团队吗?
He’s just here to observe, not to participate.
他只是来观察的 并不参与其中
Now, be nice to him or it’s my ass.
对他友善点 就象对待我的屁♥股♥一样
No offense, Detective.
无意冒犯 探长先生
None taken. It’s an honor to meet all of you.
没有关系 我就当没有听到
You want to do hostage rescue, a smallpox outbreak,
你想要解救人♥质♥ 阻止天花爆发
this is the place.
就是在这个地方
Navy Seas built it for wargame practice.
海军陆战队当初是建来训练的
Once a year, they turn it over to me for the weekend.
可几年后变成周末聚会的地方
Okay, get your rappelling lines and prepare to drop.
好了 把绳梯从后面拿出来 准备丢下去
That’s a joke.
这是开玩笑
Here we are. Crimetown, USA.
我们到了 犯罪之城 美国
Where all the residents are dead.
所有的居民都死了
Or about to be.
或即将死去
Now, the idea here, people, is to only kill the bad guys.
人们的通常的想法是只杀坏人
But nobody’s perfect.
事情并不总是这么完美
It’s nice to hear you say that, sir.
听到你也这么说真好 长官
It’s like Beirut meets Belfast.
感觉就象贝鲁特和贝尔法斯特一样
Sir, I thought they didn’t let foreign nationals in the FBI.
先生 我想FBI是不雇用外国人的
Don’t worry. On the inside he’s 100% American, right?
别担心 在内心里他是百分之百的美国人 对吗?
As American as the death penalty.
就像美国死囚一样
That’s my boy.
真是我的好小伙子
I think I’m in love.
我想我喜欢这里了
Oh, there is one other person. They’ll be coming along shortly.
噢 还有另外一个人 很快就会过来
Who’s that?
会是谁?
He’s called a puppeteer.
人们都管他叫”傀儡师”
He’s killed two people on these streets,
他已经在这条街上杀了两个人
and he’s about to kill a third.
而且马上就要杀第三个
Tomorrow you’ll find the crime scene
明早你们会发现犯罪现场
and receive your background dossiers.
并收到有关的背景资料与辅助器具
By O800 on Monday, I want a full profile of this suspect.
到星期一早晨 我要有关这个嫌犯的全面的勾画资料
I want to know who he is, what he does,
他是谁? 他做了什么?
and where he’s gonna do it next.
他下一步要做什么?
I’m asking Special Agent Reston to be team leader
请莱斯顿探长当头
unless you’d like to defer.
除非你愿意让给别人
No, Harris.
不 哈里斯
I will solve whatever sick, twisted crime scenario
无论你想出来什么样复杂的犯罪景象
you come up with.
我都会破案的
I hope so.
希望如此
What’s the tank for?
这些罐子是作什么的?
The Navy uses it to simulate Arctic regions.
也许是用来类比军事目标的
That’s what the nitrogen’s for…
那边是氮气 是用来…
In general, if it says “military,” don’t touch it.
总的来说 都是用作军事用途的 别碰就是了
Oh. Great.
噢 不错啊!
Navy humor.
海军式的幽默
The computers are loaded with ViCAP,
电脑已经装好了
but they’re fully firewalled.
但是安装了防火墙
Don’t do any research offsite.
所有的研究只限在本地
If you want to do any blood samples on the autorad,
如果你们要进行血样化验
analyze fibers… scout samples…
纤维分♥析♥ 样本扫描
It’s all here.
都在这里
You’ll rest up here till the morning.
你们在这里休息 直到早晨
Downstairs, there’s a fully stocked freezer,
楼下是已经装满的冰箱
bunks, and your showers.
双层床以及淋浴器
Don’t forget. You’re 50 miles offshore.
别忘记这是50英里以外的孤岛
If you run out of toilet paper, you are shit out of luck.
如果你们不幸运地用光了厕纸 那你们就走狗屎运了
So, what’s the point?
那么 关键是什么呢?
Sorry, Detective?
对不起 探长先生?
The island, the middle of nowhere, they’re professionals.
小岛 四不着地 他们是专业人士
What’s the point?
关键是什么呢?
The point is that they’re isolated, alone, and forgotten.
关键是…他们被隔离并被遗忘
That’s what it’s like to be inside the mind of a sociopath.
就象反♥社♥会♥者的内心世界一样
Have you noticed it’s a really bad feeling here?
你注意到这里有种很不好的感觉吗?
Good luck on your profile.
祝你们测试好运
Go!
开始
What?
怎么了
He said dress for an island.
他说要为岛上增添点气氛
So, Detective,
嗯 探长先生
what exactly did you do to earn this island paradise?
你来这个天堂般的小岛 真正的目的是什么呢?
Recommended for it. Same as you.
被推荐来的 与你一样
Why, though? I mean you…
为什么呢? 我的意思是你…
catch some killer in Philly or something?
是放跑了凶手还是在哪方面失败了?
What’s the deal?
什么问题?
You don’t want to know my war stories.
你不会对我的故事感兴趣的
Well, actually, I do.
实际上我想知道
I mean, right now,
到目前为止
what do we know about you for real?
我们都没真正的了解你
We know he’s got resentments toward his parents,
我们知道对他父母来说他不太听话
as per the overload on tattoos he’s got there.
这点从那个夸张的纹身上可以看出来
We know he’s just out of a bad relationship.
我们知道他长时间没有性生活了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!