You and me both.
你与我都一样
You’re a gambling man, aren’t you, Lucas?
你是个赌鬼 不是吗 卢卡斯?
Who would you put your money on now?
你现在会压谁?
Not sure my money would go anywhere different.
不确定 我不会改变判断
We just about died down there.
你是不是以为我会死在下面?
You didn’t know you’d be down there.
你不知道你会下去
What do you do? Not help Vince?
你能怎么做呢? 不帮助文斯?
We’re gonna trust you then?
那样我们就相信你了?
I’ll trust you when you’re dead.
你死了我也不会相信你
Well, let me enlighten you. You know there’s a bomb on a boat.
让我点醒你 你知道船上有炸♥弹♥
You don’t run toward it first in line.
所以你不走在最前面
I don’t. Maybe you do.
我不知道 也许知道的正是你
Enough!
够了
Guns on the table.
枪放在桌子上
Everybody.
所有人
I’m not giving up my gun.
我不会交出枪!
I think I speak for the group when I say, “That would be bad. ”
我代表这里所有的人说 “这样做不好”
I don’t go anywhere without my gun.
我从来都枪不离身的
I’ll give up my wheels first. I’ll give up my chair.
我可以先让出我的路 交出我的轮椅
I’m not giving up my gun.
但不会交出我的枪
You got it!
你拿来吧
Hit the damn thing.
我最恨这种见鬼的事
Hit it!
开始吧
On the ground.
趴在地上
Nic, wait.
尼可 等等
Nic, it’s not me. It’s a mistake.
尼可 不是我 一定是什么地方搞错了
On the ground, damn it!
趴在地上!
I will waste you, Sara.
我不会跟你废话 莎拉
You want to kill me, huh? You want to kill me?
你要杀了我? 哼 你要杀了我?
Situation secure, Nic. That’s what Harris says, right?
已经安全了 哈里斯就是这么说的是吧?
The situation is secure on the drive home.
“在往回的路上情况已经安全”
Lower your weapon, Agent.
把你的武器放下 探员
Lucas, Lucas. It’s not me, Lucas.
卢卡斯 卢卡斯 这不是真的 卢卡斯
Tell them.
告诉他们
It’s not me.
不是我
It don’t make sense. Why her?
这不太合理 为什么是她?
Because she wasn’t gonna make it.
因为她不会通过…
She wasn’t gonna make profiler.
不会成为一名勾画者
Saw the recommends myself.
我的推荐也是一样的
Neither were you, Vince.
那你也与我一样啊 文斯
But I never had someone in my family get murdered.
但是我的家人从没人被谋杀过
No kid sister of mine ever got drowned and raped,
我没有妹妹 醉酒然后被强♥奸♥
drowned and raped over and over and over.
醉酒然后被强♥奸♥ 一遍 一遍 又一遍
Who knows what that would do to my head?
谁知道 那会对我的头脑生产什么样的影响
You don’t know.
你不知道
The FBI didn’t save your sister, Sara.
FBI没能救出你的妹妹 莎拉
And they didn’t catch her killer.
也没能抓住杀害她的凶手
So why should they be able to catch you…
那他们怎么能抓到你呢?
when you’re so much smarter than everyone?
你比这里所有的人都聪明
I swear.
我发誓
It’s not me.
不是我 不是我
She wouldn’t. Not Sara.
她不会的 不是莎拉
That’s why she planned it for the island.
这正是她选择在岛上行动的原因
She wanted us dead and underwater,
她想要我们死于水下
so we’d suffer.
令我们会痛苦
You ever see the pictures?
你见过那些照片
Fucking brutal.
真残忍♥
I swear on my life it’s not me.
我用生命起誓 不是我
Well, we can stay in here and debate.
我们就呆在这里争论吗?
But there’s 10 minutes till the trap.
只剩10分钟就到陷阱生效的时间了
What is the trap? Where is the trap?
陷阱是什么? 在哪里?
I don’t know.
我不知道
What is the trap? Where is the trap?
陷阱是什么? 在哪里?
I don’t know.
我不知道
What is the trap? Where is the trap?
陷阱是什么? 在哪里?
I don’t know.
我不知道
What is the trap, Sara?!
到底是什么 莎拉?
You tell me. No, you tell me!
要你告诉我 不 是你告诉我
What if she’s telling the truth, Nic? Think about it.
如果她说的是实话呢 尼可? 好好想想
This is what the killer wants.
这正是凶手想要的
Suspecting each other, fighting each other.
互相怀疑 互相争斗
This is what makes it fun.
这会让他很开心
You in the killer’s mind again?
你还想骗我们?
We were all knocked out.
我们都受伤了
He could’ve taken blood from any of us.
你可以得到任何人的血液
You could’ve taken blood… I’ll take blood from you!
你可以得到任何人的血液 我取得了你的血液?
Come off that!
冷静点
Nicole…
尼可
Nicole…
尼可
Nobody else is gonna get killed.
不能有人再被杀了
You want to protect her?
你要保护她?
She’s been playing you from the start, Lucas.
她一开始就在玩你 卢卡斯
You come after me, I will shoot you on sight.
如果你跟着我的话 我就开枪
Nicole…
尼可
we need to stay together.
我们必须呆在一起
If I am by myself, I know who to trust.
如果我自己单独行动 我知道应该相信谁
You go out there running… Back!
你走出这个房♥间… 别说了
You go out that door, you don’t come back in.
你走出那个门 你就别再回来了
Why would I?
我为什么要回来?
Do your job.
做你份内的事吧!
Put a bullet in her.
给她一颗子弹
Sara, put yourself in our position.
莎拉 设身处地为我们想一下
You’re a professional.
你也是专业人士
You have a prime suspect. There are still lives at risk.
你是要主要的嫌疑人 危险依旧存在
What do you do?
你会怎么做?
I don’t fit the profile.
我不符合这个罪犯的特征
Wouldn’t you know what not to fit?
那你哪里不符合?
You say I kill for revenge.
你说我杀人为了报复
For my personal pain.
为了个人的痛苦
That’s not this killer. This killer is impersonal.
这不符合这个杀手 这个杀手是没有人性的
Deadlines, rules.
限定时间 遵从规则
They’re ways of proving superiority.
有办法可以证明他的周期性
She’s right, Gabe.
她是对的 加布
You know what else is right?
你还知道别的什么是对的?
They don’t let killers in the FBI.
FBI不喜欢杀手
Playing hurt, playing wounded.
假装痛苦 假装受伤
Maybe that’s her skill.
也许她也会这几招
We all have skills.
我们每个人都会几招
Well, I say where there’s a skill, there’s a weakness.
我要说的是 有特长的同时就有弱点
We all have skills.
我们都有各自的特长
Wait. Let’s think here.
等 仔细听着
All along we’ve been assuming the deaths have been random,
我们长时间以来 一直假设死亡是随机的
that anybody could walk into any trap.
每个人都可能陷入任意一个陷阱
But look at the traps.
但是 仔细想想这些陷阱
J.D. dies because he was out front, leading us.
J.D死是因为他冲在了前面 他是头儿
He was always out front.
因此他总冲在前面
And Rafe. Rafe’s a coffee junkie.
还有雷夫 雷夫喝咖啡成瘾
And Bobby. Who do we go to to get something to work?
而鲍比 每次都是谁让东西运转起来
Who’s our Mr. Fixit?
谁又叫”修理先生”?
You’re saying he knew who died, when?
你是说 他知道谁要死 谁什么时间死?
Knew it, planned it through our characteristics,
他知道 精心计划好的 按照我们的个性
our skills, our weaknesses.
我们的技能 我们的弱点
All this time the killer’s been profiling us.
这个杀手一直在做我们的勾画
Vince, who are you?
文斯 你有什么特点?
What makes you different from the rest?
是什么让你有别于大家?
I don’t know. I mean, I know history.
我…我不知道 我想说的是… 我懂历史?
I do mazes.
我爱解迷宫
I’m in a goddamn chair.
有时很容易他妈的动怒
Lucas, how does he kill you? Think.
卢卡 他会怎么杀你…
I’m our best shooter, best driver. Those are my skills.
我枪打得准 车开得好 这些就是我的特长

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!